City of South Salt Lake Employee Reviews

4.4
Ratings breakdown
4.2Job Security & Advancement
Great Benefits
Human Resource Specialist (Current Employee) –  South Salt Lake, UTSeptember 21, 2017
I love working here. The people are great, and I like my co-workers. I would recommend working here. Our Mayor does a great job, and we have excellent benefits.
Depending on the Mayor.
HR technician (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 1, 2017
Depending on the Mayor the organization can be a great. I worked for few excellent mayors but recently the leadership is not strong. The mayor is more concerned on meeting interest of select group, not all employees.
productive
PREVENTION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  south salt lake cityAugust 18, 2015
One of the most rewarding jobs I have ever had. if you really love to work for a community that is making steps to better themselves then this is the place for you. I enjoyed working with children and young adults, some of the best times of my life have been while I was working for south salt lake.
Awesome place to work and productive
PUBLIC WORKS SECRETARY (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 9, 2015
A/P, minutes, customer service, I loved working coworkers. I also did dispatching and time sheets. Reconciliations, and anything else that is needed. Also, involved with ordering.