City of Wilsonville Employee Reviews

Transit driver
Transit Driver (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORApril 2, 2018
Start on the bottom with part time guarantee of 25 hours but being so short handed with lack of drivers, also at least 40+ hour and you have to agree to the hours and can not turn down or move to casual driver.
Pros
pretty easy job
Cons
split shifts
Work Hard and play hard
Public Works Internship (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORMarch 18, 2018
The management and people working for the city were outstanding. Not only was everyday fun, but there was a seance of accomplishment just doing the daily grind. Although relaxed, they work hard, and demand a lot from you. An exceptional place to grow.
Pros
Great management and people
City of Wilsonville was a great place to work, lot's fo activities, and party's. Laid back dress code.
Accounting Technician (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORAugust 8, 2017
Great place to work. The people were the best part of it. Helpful, easy to work with and team players. Including the managers.
In at 8:00 break at 10:15 lunch at 12;30 and 2nd break at 3:15 and home at 5:00. Job completed each day start new the next day. Meetings and birthday parties.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
No Flex time
I learned a lot from my co-workers
Equipment Mechanic 1/ Mechanic 1 (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORSeptember 25, 2012
Check fluids and potential problems on the buses and get them started for the drivers. Performed services on all city vehicles, equipment, buses and took care of the complaints. I learned how to work on buses and understand 24 volt electrical systems and some air brakes. I got along great with my co workers and a lot of management. Sometimes we were to busy to keep up and sometimes we were very slow at times.
Pros
benefits, retirement, vacation.
Cons
stress