CIVCO Medical Solutions Employee Reviews

Challenging but not in a good way
Office (Current Employee) –  Orange City, IAMay 29, 2017
Lack of cooperation between departments. In ability to complete a plan before changing to the next new thing. Really difficult to feel successful. Good benefits and pay.
Good for a Paycheck
Boxing/Shipping Computer Operator (Former Employee) –  Kalona, IAAugust 16, 2016
Civco is a good place to work if all you need is a paycheck. There are 2 shifts in production, which can leave little time for family and leisure. Little room for advancement aside from yearly pay bumps.
Pros
good benefits, good pto
Cons
difficult work hours
Great place to work, family friendly
Director of Sales Worldwide (Former Employee) –  Coralville, IAAugust 6, 2015
CIVCO is a VC owned company which, despite the absolute requirement to send cash to the holding company, remains a positive place to work. Innovation is slow to market, but its people are first rate top to bottom. You will learn much and be provided plenty of rope.
Love you until You get hurt
Cleanroom Associate (Former Employee) –  Kalona, IAMay 15, 2013
I was unknowingly terminated by mail after injurying myself outside of work. My FMLA was denied and insurance ended at midnight of termination day and letter was in the mail. Meanwhile I was recieving treatment with insurance that was canceled without me knowing. After four years of working for a company I didnt even get a phone call or email telling me I was terminated. It wasnt until almost a week and several uninsured medical visits that I got my letter in the mail stating I had been terminated the week prior.
Pros
Cons
Unloyal dishonest
Loved working here!
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Orange City, IAJuly 12, 2012
Great place to work! Management was good to work with too. Coworkers were very knowledgeable as well.