Clarity Consultants Employee Reviews

Good placement / poor communication
Instructional Designer (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Collegeville, PASeptember 14, 2018
Yes, the company will place you in a good opportunity, but they fail with communication. Takes too long to get an answer. They are difficult when repaying any expenses too.
Pros
Compensation
Great Company and Culture
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 10, 2018
I've been a part of many organizations throughout my career, both large and small. Clarity truly values it's clients and employees and treats them like family. Very positive organization and truly provides a valuable service to their clients. I can't imagine working anywhere else now that I've been at Clarity, it's like finally being home and having the company you've always wondered about show you that they do exist. There are good companies out there and Clarity is definitely one.
Pros
Culture, Environment, Positive Outlook, Niche Market, and overall leadership.
Work Summary
Designer (Remote Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CAJuly 11, 2018
I developed a strong commitment to my professional career goals at Clarity Consultants. The company provided me with an excellent opportunity to expand my career interests in the learning and development field. I would highly recommend the company for it solid management practices and an influential place to work for due to its dedication to the learning and development field and its professionals.
Offered a variety of projects. Never bored.
Senior Writer and Editor/Pharmacy Training (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 22, 2018
This position held many projects and offered several types of writing and editing activities. Worked on training materials and presentation/delivery projects for training pharmacy associates for jWalmart..
Pros
Flexible time schedule and location.
Cons
Contracts were too short.
Great company to work for
Business Development (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CAApril 26, 2018
Overall a great company to work for and very transparent as far as having great communication with managers and being kept in the loop about company performance. The culture is good, but it is a smaller team so it could be more exciting at times. Everyone is super friendly and has an open door policy so they are all helpful.
Pros
Great benefits, catered lunches
Great team to be a part of
Sales (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAApril 25, 2018
I joined Clarity Consultants after a 20 year career in commercial staffing. The opportunity to be part of an amazing organization and dynamic leadership team drew me to Clarity, and to this day I am as passionate and excited as ever.

Clarity provides professionals with an opportunity expand on their experience while working with some of the world’s most prestigious companies.

Throughout the organization you’ll find individuals who are supportive and committed to the organization’s and your personal success. It’s a great team to be a part of.
Pros
Culture, Compensation, Job Duties
Deep experience required
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CAMarch 1, 2018
Not enough time provided for on-boarding and ramp up in sales roles. Apparently expectation is time to productivity (i.e., sales) for brand new sales positions with no established accounts- all new business is 60 days. Not realistic unless you have deep industry experience and have previous clients you can work with.
Placement is well suited to job skills
Technical Writer Consultant (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 29, 2017
They took great care to place professionals into the job that was best suited. I have worked for other placement agencies, and Clarity took the time to constantly communicate with me during my placement.
Good People
Instructional Designer (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CAJanuary 10, 2017
Enjoyed working with the Account Manager for the project as she was very supportive. Working with the client, JNJ was also a good experience and look forward to working with both soon.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Not enough work to continue
Amazing work environment
Database Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CADecember 19, 2016
I currently work part-time at Clarity and enjoy my time here. It is an amazing work environment that is structured around effective communication. Clarity is a tight knit team that strives to be as efficient as possible.

Continue to encourage internal growth, and promote more intellectually stimulating tasks
Pros
Awesome fast paced environment that challenges employees to always be improving.
Cons
No direct growth path for internal candidates.
Very friendly and Supportive Company Culture!
Database Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CADecember 16, 2016
It is great to work at Clarity where everyone knows each other on a first-name basis! Everyone from each department is friendly towards and each other and such a relationship helps to make Clarity's work environment free of any hostile or negative work politics. Everyone works and communicates with each other effectively and with ease - no matter their title or position in the company.. Management is very receptive and open to any questions an employee may have, which helps to alleviate a lot of stress. The pressure to perform well and meet expectations is present but not too overbearing where the work environment is affected negatively.
Pros
Catered lunch four times a week, fully stocked kitchen, small gym, on-site parking, benefits
Cons
Limited roles available for growth within the company depending on department
Hidden Gem
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CANovember 1, 2016
I didn't think companies like this existed anymore! Close knit company that has been in business for over 20+ years - with friendly teammates and leadership who care about growing and helping position each other for success.
Pros
Challenging and engaging assignments, Fun company parties and events, Catered Lunches 4 days a week and fully stocked kitchens
Cons
Try to incorporate catered lunches from a few more culturally diverse places - Indian food, Japanese, and/or more Mediterranean would be a nice change up.
Great Environment
Database Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CAJune 21, 2016
The atmosphere at Clarity is one that you want to be in. We have great employees that create a fun and professional environment. Management is supportive and encouraging which makes it overall a great place to work.
A Team to Grow With
Sr. Business Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CAApril 7, 2016
I work on the sales team, and we have a great competitive, yet very supportive culture with a great manager. While I have a lot of friends who work in very cut-throat, tech sales environments, it is just not the same at Clarity. Even though it is also competitive with incentives, sales contests, and a great comp plan, it is not competitive to the point where inside sales team members are fighting each other for recognition. We are encouraged to share ideas and best practices with everyone on the team. Love that team culture. I've also been able to experience a lot of growth within the company itself in my short time here. Also the lunches 4 times a week are a really nice perk.
Pros
Culture, Team, Lunch 4x a week catered, Softball team, Activity/sports centered, Work/life Balance centered
Cons
Not too much interaction with other teams, other than during Softball season. But still get to know everyone in the office.
Great place to work with a really fun group of people!
Administrative Services (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CANovember 3, 2015
I really enjoy working at Clarity. It's a great environment to work in. Leadership is open and communicative and the team is great overall. Management spends a lot of time focusing on culture and how to acquire and keep the best talent. They want to develop their employees and promote from within. We have lunch brought in 4 days a week, dry leaning pick up/delivery, solid benefits package, parties/team events and more, all of which promotes the team environment. There's a lot going on and it can get pretty busy, but it manages to stay a fun environment. Management lets you own your role and come up with new ideas and suggestions without relying on what's been done. It's very refreshing.
Pros
Free lunches and super fun team. Great management!
Cons
Can't offer all the benefits of a large corporation (ex 401k matching), but they do a great job of offering what they can (lunches, events, etc.).
Great Company; Great People
Business Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CAOctober 19, 2015
Clarity is a great place to work for a number of reasons: the workplace is accommodating, management believes in investing in the employees and cultivating its future leaders from within, the timeline for upward mobility is accelerated, and there is always an opportunity to learn.

All that being said, it's my opinion that the best thing about Clarity is the people. The fun group of coworkers and collegial atmosphere of the office make this place unlike any other I have come across.
Pros
Free lunch 4 days per week, company outings, casual Fridays
Great Work Environment
Database Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CAOctober 13, 2015
I really enjoy working at Clarity because they provide a great work environment. It is very warm, welcoming, and relaxing, which provides for a great stress-free environment. Management also strongly values their employees. If there is ever a question or problem, management is quick to help. Overall, Clarity is a great place to work.
Pros
Free lunch 4 times a week, relaxed work environment, great benefits
Great Place to Learn
Database Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CaOctober 13, 2015
Clarity is a great place to grow and learn. The environment is warm and inviting, and overall a fun place to work. I enjoy working at Clarity because management trusts that you will complete your work in a timely, and accurate manner, without needing to micromanage you. I feel appreciated and valued as an employee, which motivates me to be as efficient as I can be. There is always more to be learned, and it is enjoyable to be a part of the learning experiences with a team who is engaged and eager to succeed.
Flexible and comfortable environment
DBMS (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CAOctober 13, 2015
Great atmosphere and employees seem very lively. You can tell the employees here at Clarity Consultants are dedicated to getting their job done. Very flexible and managers are understanding and seem to genuinely care. Oh, lunch is also provided four days a week & if you enjoy sports they have a team you can join!
Pros
Gym, free parking, lunches provided four days
Great learning environment
BDR (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CAAugust 17, 2015
Clarity provides a great learning environment that allows individuals to thrive. I have learned so much in my short time being employed here. Management really is extremely helpful and cares about their employees.
Pros
Free lunches, good benefits, Foosball table
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clarity Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5