Clark Associates Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 80 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOL. Gene Clark
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$100M to $500M (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
What would you say about your employer?
Give me a statement without using the work service in it. Who are your heroes and why? What was the last book you read.
I work at least eight hours monday through friday, but on monday we usually work nine hours.
If you could have dinner with someone alive or dead, who would it be and why? Strengths and weaknesses
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Clark Associates?Published on May 24, 2021
- Clark Associates