Clark Community Mental Health Center

Clark Community Mental Health Center Employee Reviews

Great ccbhc
I really enjoyed my time there. At the time, it was stressful, but they are one of the better agencies. They also have some great benefits that they don’t advertise.
Pros
Coworkers. Clients were respectful
Cons
Pay wasn’t the greatest.
I enjoyed my time with Clark Center. Helpful adminstration. It was a job that was stressful but rewarding. I enjoyed working with you the clients. I enjoyed being able to work independently.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pay is not equal to job duties
Had to work unpaid to make sure billable hours were at correct percentage. Very stressful and difficult to handle at times. Loved my clients but my own emotional health was in jeopardy if i continued with the Clark Center.
Pros
Company car flexible hours
Cons
Stressful
Best Job I Ever Had
I loved working at the Clark Center for almost 10 years. When my job and director changed I was unable to adapt due to recently losing my husband. My intent was not to quit my job but transfer to another department however there was no job opening. My hope is that I can go back to work there when the appropriate job opens up.
Pros
Flexibility, pay, vacation, sick leave
Cons
Communication has always been the main problem in this agency
Great
Love Clark Center. Supervisors are amazing. team is amazing. Make your own schedule. Teach clients how to improve their lives. Help children have better home life.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Family
It's encouraging to have a company that is family oriented. They are focused on taking care of their employees so that the best services possible can be given to clients.
Pros
Company picnic and Holiday parties for employees
Cons
Drive time due to large catchment area
friendly work environment
Clark Community Mental Health is a friendly and caring environment with individuals who went above and beyond to help their clients to feel successful in their life.
Pros
friendly
Cons
pay
good place to work
good job to far for me to drive. Good for people that live in there catch area. Disadvantage if you are of colored race, no promontory benefits. Prejudice area.
Pros
flexible schudelue
Cons
out of town
Great place to work.
I've thoroughly enjoyed working for the Clark Center; friendly environment, great health benefits, and support from management. The employees definitely deserve a raise, but overall, it's a great job.
High need in the community
Good facility. Not enough funding to provide the services needed. Needs to access other resources in the community in order to provide better compensation for employees. High turn over rate. Not enough staff to meet the needs of the community.
Jobs at Clark Community Mental Health Center
See more jobs
The agency takes a holistic view of individual health.
Services provided through CCMHC are individually focused and address both medical and mental health issues. The work of Intensive Care Coordinators is based on a flexible schedule. Intensive CCs are on call 24-7-365 to address crises experienced by family members. Most often a crisis can be solved via phone. During intensive services, the family is considered the client instead of a targeted individual. Intensive CCs provide a wide range of services to families.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Working in the home of families can be unsanitary or dangerous.
Productive caring and fun
Great place to work the supervisors are there for you and care as they also care for their clients. They will continue to grow and prosper
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clark Community Mental Health Center. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3