Clark County, NV Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 48 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
You’re seeing all 43 jobs at Clark County, NV because we can’t find any available jobs at Clark County, NV close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
What is the best part of working at the company? yes it was a good place to work for What is the most stressful part about working at the company? You can change people's lives for better or worse What is the work environment and culture like at the company? Quiet. comfortable. There's good people there What is a typical day like for you at the company? see if clients were eligible for the programs they signed up for
Absolutely terrible management. Expect a dominant, autocratic leader who does not care about anything but herself. Management says they care about child welfare, but they more so care about them looking good, so they can be promoted in the future to a higher position. Management cares about numbers and how they look, and do not care about clients or others. Expect to not be part of a team due to this leadership style, as everyone cares more about themselves and will refuse to help others on the team. Training is pointless, as they will say to dismiss your training and do ineffective things as you enter the field. Expect to do garbage work in a quick time frame to get promoted.
Type of work that makes you feel good about what you are doing for those in difficult times. Departments can vary, just like the people. At the end of the day, you remember why you do this kind of work and why you started in the first place.
management only cares about the bottom line. they hire en masse and throw new hires into the deep end to see who sinks and who swims. if you sink, you're let go. if you swim, you are stretched to your very limits with little regard to your well-being. work is challenging and engaging but you are overworked due to constant turnover.
Training very detailed and helpful in learning task and assignments. Management helpful, job secruity secure. My co-workers are very helpful and easy to get along with.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 20 questions about working at Clark County, NV. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Clark County, NV employees.
Insights from 13 Indeed users who have interviewed with Clark County, NV within the last 5 years.
Typical skills of office procedures, customer service skills etc.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Clark County, NV