Clark Pacific Employee Reviews

Great Company
Senior Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Sacramento, CASeptember 12, 2019
Great company to work for and they do their best to take care of their employees. I unfortunately had a manager that liked to hire her friends and then give them special treatment.
You Earn Every Penny
Final Assembly Member (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CASeptember 5, 2019
Great ace for career growth if you can handle the high physical demands of the job no matter what department you are in. Fair pay and regular raises for dedicated workers which is a great incentive.
Long days.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CASeptember 3, 2019
The labor is acceptable but you do work longs days in which sometimes becomes long nights. But the pay is okay just the location is out of the area. Overtime mandatory.
A Place where your voice is heard and your hard work recognized
Rebar Specialist (Current Employee) –  Woodland, CAAugust 30, 2019
Whether you have worked at Clark Pacific for one day or 20 years you are part of a family. I have worked there for 13 months and I can say it is the best career I ever had. Management will take time to listen to you and stop to tell you that your doing a great job. It is hard work but it is a place where you get to see your hard work come to life.
Poor
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Woodland, CAAugust 27, 2019
Extreamly hard work not for the weak or slow paced. Stressful work environment in the elements fast paced for little money yes it is union but you don't receive union pay but you do pay the union
It was a job
Drafter (Former Employee) –  West Sacramento, CAAugust 19, 2019
I had worked at Clark Pacific previously in a different capacity. This time I worked there doing the job I have more experience at. The atmosphere in the drafting department was often tense, and I was told early on that although I was hired on a regular basis, I should not expect to be there long.
horrible managment
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CAAugust 19, 2019
didnt care about their employees
short breaks
over worked
no family and work balance
the management is sexist
learned very little new skills
management is unhelpful
Pros
lots of overtime
Cons
horrible work conditions
Highlyfaved
Fabrication Welder (Former Employee) –  Woodland, Ca, 95776, USAugust 8, 2019
Good company that allows you to take time to practice for your well test competitive wages good health insurance plenty of work good work environment with safety as a priority
Great
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CAAugust 8, 2019
I loved Clark and everything about it I loved showing up to the site everyday, I was always excited to go to work I just wish I didn't screw up a drug test. Smh.
Family-like, straight-forward, conservative, predictable.
Continuous Improvement Manager (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAJuly 26, 2019
This prefabricated building systems company is built on the core values of its founder, a notoriously resilient man who was determined not to mess things up for his customers. Not too fancy, or overly sophisticated, this organization operates with classic old-school no-frills predictability. It lays people off when work dries up. It sets goals, but is soft on follow-through. It operates in silos. Duration anniversaries are highly celebrated - many people have 25, 30, 35 years with the company. With this comes the expected strongholds of operators who are set in their ways and pump the brakes on new things. The benefits are good. You are given a lot of autonomy and opportunity. The culture is straight-forward, if a little rough around the edges - picture what you know about construction workers, and you've got it. Filled with genuinely good people, I would recommend working at Clark Pacific to a friend or family member.
Pros
Solid Benefits, Gym Access, Phone Reimbursement, Fun and Mellow Holiday Season
Cons
Undisciplined, Unclear, Lacks Follow Through, 10-20 Years Behind the Technology Curve, High Turnover Among Newer Hires
Productive and nice work environment
Junior Account/HR/Payroll (Current Employee) –  Irwindale, CAJuly 24, 2019
All good from start to finish

Everyone very friendly and nice environment makes job easy.

If for any reason questions bosses always available to speak or discuss anything
Its a job
Construction Laborer (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CAJuly 22, 2019
Never going back no way no how didnt like it probably would if I was still young and dumb but that place doesn't pay enough to the average guy that's the truth
Working for clark
Finishing Technician (Current Employee) –  Adelanto, CAJuly 22, 2019
The job is not a bad job. As much as it isn't a good job. The pay could be more considering the knowledge I brought to the table. Most the time these jobs see your worth something and get you above twenty an hour.
Would recomend
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CAJuly 19, 2019
While I was working were I was making decent money. The company made it sound like there was plenty of room for advancement but I was promised promotions multiple times but never got them.
Best place ive worked
Iron Worker (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CAJuly 2, 2019
I woke up every morning excited to go to work. Learned how to work safe and in a vwry productive way the employees were always willing to help and step in to help when not knowing how to preform the task
Pros
Always learning something and how to work safe
I liked working here
CAD Technician (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 6, 2019
I liked working here. Everyone works as a team getting completing the project to the client in a timely matter. Making the client satisfied is the goal.
Great work with good benefits
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CAJune 2, 2019
Loved working here was a good job with good pay only left because I lived to far away for the pay but it had a great chance at furthering yourself in the career
Good job environment but horrible management
Labor Specialist (Former Employee) –  Adelanto, CAMay 21, 2019
This place will work you to death and spit you back out when no longer needed. You won't get a raise. The best part about this place was the coworkers and red hats. The upper heads do not listen to any complaints on management or superintendents they would rather fire you then hear any problem you had.
Pros
40 hours
Cons
Poor management, No raises, union fees
productive great experience to have
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Adelanto, CAMay 13, 2019
Come in Strip The Bed Cranes Come Get the Items Out Clean The Bed do measurements An lay outs on the bed Build bed An pour the bed Take pride in everything u do work at a fast pace learn everything from stripping the bed to pouring the bed an layouts on bed.
pouring as schedule is or management.no Hard part every things a workout best time of the day is making that pour to make it home.
Pros
fast pace and great experience
Cons
no break room
Be prepared to be over worked
Precast (Current Employee) –  Woodland, CAMay 5, 2019
After working at the plant for a year and completing two jobs for the company, they got a little slow and laid a good number of employees off. I was fortunate to keep my position, but not so long after, I started to get picked on by forman’s And other bosses, when they place gets slow they will either lay you off or disrespect you enough to cause you to quit or lose it. They’ll work you to death then throw you away if you as if you didn’t make the company 20+ grand for the company in one day
Pros
Great learning experience, hires anybody
Cons
Over worked, low wages for extreme labor

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clark Pacific. Our community is ready to answer.