Clark Pest Control Employee Reviews

Great teamwork between workers and management, and good environment to work in.
Technician (Former Employee) –  Chico, CASeptember 17, 2019
A typical day at work began in the morning wherever your route was. Started around 8 AM, and you were relied on to be self sufficient and manage your time well. Management was helpful and understanding, if you communicate well with management, they will communicate well with you. The most enjoyable part about the job was being outside most of the day, especially on a day with beautiful weather!
review
Exterminator (Former Employee) –  Newbury Park, CASeptember 16, 2019
Clark was a good company to work for, very family oriented fast paced. Yet found time for customer needs. Friendly work place was rewarded for good job.
Highest Paying pest company in Market
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Belmont, CAJuly 29, 2019
I had worked at previous locations for pest control companies in the Bay Area before, and not until I went to the Belmont Clark branch did I hit a level of pay that was very comfortable for my family. You need good time management skills and to be able to be self driven as you are in the field by yourself. Between regular production and sales, your pay is limitless.
Good
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Lake Placid, FLJuly 25, 2019
Working at Clarke Pest Control is a good place when you are looking to gain experience and quality training. It is a family like atmosphere and you immediately feel comfortable there.
Dont work in belmont
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Belmont, CAJuly 23, 2019
Every thing they say and do is a lie never tell the truth and if they dont like you its worst they have click that get more then the next one management plays game all day every day sad 0m
Pros
Customer are great
Cons
Management horrible
Clark pest control
Pest Secretary (Current Employee) –  Visalia, CAJuly 15, 2019
The job is 8 to 5 Monday-Friday.
Through out the day: Answer phones, schedule appointments, data entry, daily accounts receivable deposit, assist customers that come into the office, make collection calls on past due accounts.
To many clicks
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVJuly 10, 2019
The guys in the field work hard and the staff inside was basically told to make there jobs harder. The Office Manger has a do as I say attitude. Her entire family works there and husband is in management as well. There are to many clicks and down talking of other employees. Management does not set a good standard.
I loved working for Clark until the change in management and Office Supervisor
Customer Service Administrator/Pest Technician (Former Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAJune 27, 2019
There are various tasks to always do. We are never without work. I learned leadership skills. New management was why I left. Culture turned cut-throat
Great management and culture for success
Present Fleet Manager / Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Auburn, CA 95602May 19, 2019
A wonderful place to work with plenty of room for advancement. Clark has a great culture that breads an environment of success. Great systems in place to help maximize growth potential
Great company
Pest Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CAMarch 6, 2019
A great company to work with,their prices are very low,excellent customer service,I can recommend this company to the public and they have affordable prices
Pros
Free lunh
Cons
Health care
truck safety not good
Termite Technician (Former Employee) –  Yuba City, CAFebruary 4, 2019
I had a problem with my truck - even thou they had a service department - it never got worked on - driving it one day and it just stopped - towed back to shop and then I quit - the company didn't care about my safety
Very high turn over
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Newbury Park, CAJanuary 3, 2019
Everyone is nice, too bad nice doesn't pay the bills . Very high turn over. most people leave before a year . The customers get upset because they have a different tech every other week .
Good job
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAOctober 23, 2018
Fast pace, easy to learn, training included. Sweet employees and close to home. Also has good hours and corporate employees are super helpful!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Poor management
I wouldn’t recommend
Administrative Secretary (Former Employee) –  Redding, CAOctober 6, 2018
No room for advancement
Low company moral
Expect to be quiet or you’re annoying
Not a happy place to work
High judgement
Not a family first place
Make sure you’re not effected by natural disasters or they will write you up for it. (Which is illegal btw)
Pros
Fellow employees are amazing
Cons
No room for advancement, low moral
great place
Pest Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAOctober 4, 2018
loved it. great team setting. Management is nice ,christmas parties every year lots of incentives. company truck was nice to have. over all really enjoyed working for them.
Pros
company truck
Cons
nothing
Family Orientated work environment
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lodi, CASeptember 19, 2018
- meet and greet customers and service providers
- answer phones
- distribute mail
- prepare conference rooms for quarterly meeting
- make preparations for annual out of office Pest Control Conference
Pros
Friendly and family orientated environment
Cons
employment wages low
Clark Pest Control was a great place for many years I learned a lot about customer service dealing with customers and management of others.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Lodi, CAAugust 22, 2018
Clark Pest Control was for many years a great company to work for I had many great relationships and experiences. The last few years the company as a whole changed and did not improve for best in most cases but that is part of growth.
Pros
Great benefits and some truly wonderful people.
Cons
It became a cut throat company due to company changes.
Slow Paced
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAAugust 20, 2018
Learning about termite inspections and how to write reports to upload to the state was very interesting and beneficial. I do not feel I was needed at this office as there was never enough work for me to do. However I took initiative to always find work on my own in order to keep busy.
Pros
Friendly employees
Cons
Not enough work
Great Place to Work
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJune 18, 2018
I worked as a Secretary in the main office answering phones and scheduling appointments. It was a pretty easy job and the people there were great. No complaints about management or other staff.
Pros
Friendly environment, easy job
Cons
Not much room for advancement
Basic Production Job
Pest Control Technician (Current Employee) –  Belmont, CAJune 12, 2018
Clark is an easy job that requires dedication and focus to complete about 150-200 houses a month. Im not happy with the side issues they are concerned about. you cant expect every customer to be happy with the company; however, blame is put on you if customers aren't happy even when its other sections or things the company does not offer. My NPS scores were affected by people who quit the 1 yr agreement we offer. The management is friendly and helpful, but I feel the type of people they hire aren't motivated or want to work hard/do the work correctly. Because of their lack of effort, they put time limits per house, and over time the production went up as well (which i can understand that part). The time limit per house ruined how many over all houses I could complete which affected my pay checks by a considerable amount. I lost 1/3 of my over all money because of these new restrictions. I enjoy the job, but wish it was the way it was before. I don't ever feel stressed about the job because I do what I'm supposed to do, such as route planning, talking with customers to get them scheduled, and learning how to get better at the job. Clark is definitely better paying job than any other pest control. Overall management needs to do a better job hiring people that want to work, have had customer service in their life, or have worked with animals. I have done all these things and it has made this job enjoyable. I feel the turn over rate is because more people lack all these fields.
Pros
Own truck, Run your own route, Med/Dent/401k, production/commision
Cons
Lack of training, Focused on the wrong issues, Poor Hires