Clark Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

clark regional review
Billing Specialist and Collector (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYJune 1, 2018
Clark regional was a great place to work, they provide excellent patient care and are a good team to work for. I loved working there and would love to again
Fantastic workplace
CMA (Former Employee) –  KentuckyApril 16, 2018
I enjoyed everyday working with Clark the last 2 years. I had a fantastic supervisor and HR was great. My coworkers were better than I could have ever asked for. Clark should increase employee incentive packages and/or offer competitive pay. The pay is not competitive. Overall I had an amazing experience and would recommend it to start a career or seek treatment.
Pros
Culture, Staff Knowledge, Providers, Management
Cons
Salary
Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYApril 4, 2018
I havent worked for Clark Regional in 6 years so I am sure alot has changed since then. When I was employed there however it was a great place to work. My position was eliminated and this is why I left.
Clark Regional Medical
Registration Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KY 40391April 1, 2018
Clark Regional Medical Center is a good place to work. As a LifePoint Facility I would recommend LifePoint Facilities as a good Parent company to work for.
Stay away from crmc and life point hospitals
RN (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYMarch 24, 2018
management has no idea of what it is like to work in the real world taking care of patients. most of the time units are way understaffed and patient care can be compromised because of this
Pros
Absolutely nothing
Cons
Poor management, benefits are not good, pay not competitive
Overall a good place to work
LPN (Current Employee) –  Winchester, KYMarch 5, 2018
Generally a very good place to work--does have some management issues. Just has some people in upper management that need to be re-evaluated. Expectation can be a bit much at times.
Great Company
Director of Nursing Services (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYFebruary 12, 2018
A great company with great leadership. Amazing work life balance in an area that has respectful patient populations that are very thankful for the care they get
Environment great
FRONT DESK CLERK/ CNA TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYJanuary 3, 2018
The patients, family, management, and staff are all wonderful and very helpful. I would recommend this job to a person that loves helping the sick and for people who have a nice personality
None added
Equipment (Current Employee) –  Winchester, KYDecember 3, 2017
None added. Not adding any additional information in this review.
It is a great place to learn. Most everyone is great to work with.
There is nothing else to add.
Pros
Great place to learn.
Cons
Fast paced
Good plade to work until bought out by corporate
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYNovember 12, 2017
I am only writing this because I have to to get thru to the next step of the process. I don't know why you would be required to write a review of your previous employer
soso
Registrar (Current Employee) –  Winchester, KYNovember 9, 2017
ti has its ups and downs but what job doesn't .. other then that I really don't know what to say. As long as you come to work and do your job its no too bad for the most part..
Great
Contract Certified Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYSeptember 21, 2017
This was a contract position. It was my first contract job and the staff treated me like family. I would recommend this hospital to anyone moving to the area.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYAugust 24, 2017
Supportive Leadership team invested in employee growth and development. I would recommend this company as a place to get your feet wet working for a hospital/health system.
Had to be liked or job was made very hard
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYAugust 11, 2017
If you got on the bad side of certain people they made your job very stressful. Manager would have certain employees rat out others if they heard anything negative being said.
supportive of career development
Administrative Director, Powell County Clinic (Current Employee) –  Winchester, KYJuly 13, 2017
CRMC is very supportive of those wanting to further their education or wanting promotion in their career. Close family culture that is fast paced and competitive.
Toxic
ICU RN (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYJune 19, 2017
Cut-throat environment. Unfriendly staff. Had a patient decompensating and other staff refused to get off their butts and help me. Charting system is the worst I've ever encountered. Hospital in a small town with a small town, good old boys attitude. Beware!
kind and friendly staff
Externship (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYMay 16, 2017
CRMC was a great place. I feel like i learned a great deal which therefore helped me passed my state exam. The staff was friendly and helped me learn a great deal. I hope to hired there.
The worst place to work in the area.
Radiology Technologist (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYApril 12, 2017
The radiology manager is very unprofessional. The pay is lowest in the area. The ultrasound department has a huge turnover. They abuse the sonography techs with the after hours call. Usually ultrasound techs will work there 2 yrs or less and leave.
Pros
Cons
Awful radiology manager, numerous after hour callbacks.
Excellent
Management (Current Employee) –  Winchester, KYMarch 21, 2017
Excellent group of leaders.The patient centered care is excellent. The nursing staff are very compassionate. The leadership team is extremely flexible and supportive of not only you, but you family.
fast paced environment
Registrar Emergency Dept (Current Employee) –  Winchester, KY 40391February 28, 2017
fast work environment, benefits are ok, the time clock automatically punches you out for lunch even if you didn't get a lunch that day, each department has its own issues,
Pros
the cafe is nice and the patio is nice
Cons
no coverage for lunch breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clark Regional Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Clark Regional Medical Center Reviews by Location