CLASS, Inc. Employee Reviews

union environment
Management (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsMarch 10, 2019
Difficult place to work for all levels of staffing. A union environment with an us versus them mentality. Upper management is detached from day to day happenings and overall mission of the agency.
Pros
bonus struture for management
Cons
senior level management
great work environment
Day Habilitation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, MANovember 15, 2018
A really great place to work in. I get to interact with individuals with many disabilities. I get in contact with their guardians and house managers and service coordinators
Pros
lunch
Cons
stress
Creative and Fun
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, MAJuly 31, 2018
As an intern for CLASS INC. I had the ability to utilize my creativity in developing marketing strategies which greatly benefited employees clients and the business as a whole.
working at class is fun.
Day Hab specialist (Current Employee) –  1 Parker St Lawrence,MaJuly 20, 2018
Class is a fast paced hands on job. clients range from young adults to the elderly. Good people skills, fun, energetic, able to think on your feet. The clients are fun to work with some clients tell you jokes others have stories to tell you. the clients make the job fun.
Pros
fun, close to highway.
Cons
no overtime.
receptionist
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, MAJuly 10, 2018
I love the opportunity to greet people as they come to CLASS and to help them with their needs. It is an important job because you are the first person they see at CLASS so it is important to give a good image
Pros
The people
Cons
I love everything
fun workplace
Day Habilitation Specialist (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsJuly 4, 2018
its a normal fun day as usual some days are busy and some days are relaxed depending on the clients. I have learned alot and the management is flexible the hardest part of the job is being short staffed the turnover is high due to the pay. The pay is not balanced at all with the work at hand.but the most enjoyable part is we get to have our free lunches and also the individuals warmly make go throught the day with various activities
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short staffed
Good energy and fresh envirnment
Adult Day Program Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, MAJune 23, 2018
Enjoy my co-workers and bosses. Feel as though i will be able to grow with is company. There seems to be a clear direction as to where the program wants to evolve towards.
Productive and meaningful place to work
Career Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, MAMay 2, 2018
Class was an enjoyable place to work. All the individuals that you work with were so appreciative and enjoyable to work with. Class supervisors were understanding between work and home life. Very flexible place to work for.
It is very rewarding to work and help people
Adult Family Service Director (Current Employee) –  Lawrence, MADecember 13, 2017
At Class we provide services to people with disabilities. It is rewarding to help people be part of society. Class is an excellent company to work for. It is a team player not for profit company where you are respected and you opinion always count.

Class a nonprofit organization focusing on people's abilities, has been creating life-enhancing opportunities since 1976.
programs and services, including job training and placement, day habilitation, transportation, and clinical services, support over 400 individuals and their families in northeastern Massachusetts.

I enjoy working for Class, I am looking for a part-time job for extra cash.
A wonderful place to work. Team work environment.
Case Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, MANovember 2, 2017
Days can be very busy at times;I have learned to be compassionate.
Great management. Team work. Reporting incidents may be difficult. Fun environment.
Pros
A wonderful place to work at. Team work environment.
Cons
The communte is exhausting as I live in Worcester.
Rewarding work
Case Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, MAJune 21, 2017
Working in the Human Services feild has taught me how important common sense and patients is in the work force. Although you go home everyday with a new success it takes a certain kind of person who can fullfill this job.
Doing work that I love was great
One to one DDS support staff (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, MAJune 13, 2017
Regardless of the Job Culture I enjoyed working with the individuals.
I was disappointed the there was not staff who could communicate in ASL besides myself.
Pros
The individuals
Cons
the management except for my direct manager
Overall great experience
Day Habilitation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, MAMay 13, 2017
Overall great experience. Enjoyed working with each individual at Class Inc. You get to work one on one with each person, and learn about each individuals life more each day.
good company
1:1 direct care staff (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, MAJanuary 27, 2017
good company but they could be a little more understanding with employees. Things happen that are out of our control and they didnt quite seem to understand that
Great Place
Manager of Elder Services Day Habilitation Program (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MADecember 1, 2016
Amazing staff for an amazing mission. I will never forget the experiences I had there. No issues with working there and I am sorry I had to move out of state
great
Day Hab Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lawrence, MAMay 22, 2016
I like working here a lot the people community trips the co workers are great e are very fun to work with lots of good days I have learned that you have to be there for the clients everyday
Very professional enviroment
Adult Foster Care Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Lawrence, MassachusettsFebruary 13, 2015
Class Inc is a company that works redefining what's possible for people with disabilities as well as the Adult Foster Care Proram.
Great coworkers
CBDS Specialist / Job Coach (Current Employee) –  Lawrence, MAJanuary 4, 2015
I enjoy working with my peers and love our individuals, it is a great place to come to everyday.
Good work place to be.
Day Habilitation Specialist (Former Employee) –  North Reading, MAJune 17, 2013
This job was so much fun and I did learn so much for the individual, the Management was excellent, and my coworkes was unique, team work always very dynamic people. The hardest part of the job was the behavior of this individuals but after a while everythin was so smooth. I did enjoyed work for this company.
Pros
Free break time.
Cons
Short lunch breaks.
What I have learned from C.L..A.S.S. Inc.
Facility Maintance (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, MAJune 5, 2013
I have learned how to solve most electrical, plumbing and carpentry work and managed outside cleaning company
Pros
Working with Great people and clinets

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CLASS, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.