Class100 Employee Reviews

Does not recommend
Contractor (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJuly 26, 2018
There was a lack of communication regarding scheduling and salary. When I joined I worked for a few weeks, then failed to get classes, was told I would have to do a demo for a new contract and if I didn't pass, I would be on the old contract. The rate of pay for the old contract was very low. Just a lot of confusion in the company regarding scheduling and classes.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
does not follow through
Highly recommend
ESL English Teacher (Current Employee) –  NYJuly 26, 2018
I really enjoy teaching with class100. Well-trained staff, strong tech support, and guaranteed pay really makes our family happy. I have referred a lot of my colleagues and they all enjoyed this working environment.

I usually start my day with 4 hours of classes every morning (Beijing Time), and I share my experiences and fun things with all the staff members on Facebook or Skype group. Wentworth Chan always answers our posts within minutes and are truly friendly and professional.

The most enjoyable part of this job is to see the kids participating in my lessons and responding to my questions. So thank you Class100. I really love those kids and hopefully can come and teach for them in real person.
Better than other companies that I worked with
ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  TXJuly 26, 2018
Overall, I think Class100 is more suitable for me personally. Their classes are in the early night in the US, so it does not clash with my personal schedule.
Pros
suitable schedule
The Best Job!
Online Teacher (Current Employee) –  AsiaApril 23, 2018
I have been working for Class100 for a few months now and absolutely love it! The job allows me to connect with Chinese students from public schools while using a fun, engaging platform. The staff are always available via Skype and enjoy helping the teachers with lessons, tech issues and etc. Not only can you work in the comfort of your own home but it will brighten your day knowing that you are helping students from all around China. As the semester progresses, your connection with the classes will grow stronger and the bond is indescribable! It is the perfect job that allows me to work from home AND do what I love to do, teaching!
Pros
Work remotely, pajama pants and flexible.
Cons
Nothing!
Great organization
Home Based Teacher (Current Employee) –  Work from homeApril 23, 2018
As a work from home employee I was seeking a teach from home organization that would treat me as though I were a valuable member of the team. I found this quality in Class100. Other companies (think big names here) that operate in this realm have many goals and records they are attempting to attain, leaving many contractors feeling as though their only purpose is to recruit other teachers and to earn bonuses; as opposed to doing the job they were hired for. Yuck! I dealt with that constant pressure to recruit..while never being scheduled any classes to teach; I was inundated by daily requests to refer my friends that included dangling carrots promising big bonuses...and it was insulting at best. Bottom line: I wanted to teach, I didn't want to recruit. After experiencing that kind of environment, I was very pleased to discover that the focus of Class100 is that of the teacher. We teach classes to students...we work with teachers and schools...we don't serve as recruiters looking to make bank. It is a growing company, with some expected growing pains...but that is what a 'growing company' is all about, so it's okay. The people that work on the ground are top notch, they care about the teachers, and they work tirelessly to make it all happen. And unlike other companies I have dealt with, they are reachable, available, and caring... I mean, why assign me a contact person or coordinator if they are scheduled off on the days I work? LOL. That kind of shenanigans doesn't happen at Class100. The employees and in-house staff and management here care, and they show it. <3
Pros
positive environment, happy people, room to grow
Cons
can't think of any that are worthy of being coined a 'con'
Good Way to Earn Extra Cash
HBT (Current Employee) –  London, OHApril 22, 2018
These classes are being taught to Chinese public schools so the hours and atmosphere are very different than most online teaching jobs in China. The materials are prepared ahead of time so you just need to review the class material and maybe any extras you want the use as props. The tech team is very helpful and active to help with any technical issues between yourself and your class. Sometimes, issues cannot be fixed right away but they do try their best. Payment is monthly through PayPal and is on time.
Pros
materials prepared
Cons
sometimes the schools have poor internet which cannot be fixed