Classic Party Rentals Employee Reviews

Long hours, low pay.
Tent Installer (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 12, 2018
Be ready to work hard for minimum wages. Long hours. Usually work until the job's done. Hours depend on the job. Lots of different locations. Some locations nice, some not so nice.
Beautiful location but a stressful work enviroment
EVENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Carpinteria, CAAugust 15, 2018
If you work in the field you will witness some of the most beautiful locations in the Santa Barbara area. Downfall is the company filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in the middle of my time there and it was a hard time for all.
Pros
Cons
Very stressful
stressful
Installer/Helper (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 7, 2018
no time for family when you work here they take over your time from your family. They care more about work then taking care of the employees out there. Management is very poor, a lot of favortism, you got to know somebody that know somebody to take care you a lot of bull
Pros
overtime
Cons
lay off people, poor management
great company, great managers
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAAugust 7, 2018
fun work environment employees and management cooperated well, safety bbq's every three months, great customer service, employees were allowed free rentals
Pros
company bbq's, great management and employees
Cons
non steady schedule, hours fluctuated
Enjoyed working with customers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJuly 31, 2018
Customer service professional with 11 yrs client interface experience. I was a dedicated Customer Service Representative. Motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success.
Pros
Fun place to work
Checker/Sorter (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJune 6, 2018
At firs was a Good job ,but in winter time there is not enough hours to work, also people who works there is not comfortable ,dramatic and not friendly
It was fun some days
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 1, 2018
Load and unload customer cars .Go on the road and put up tents some days.Supervise the warehouse and organize my work area and people.Keep daily inventory of my supplies.
Pros
Not very bussy everyday
Cons
Low pay
productive work place
Warehouse Lead Associate (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 1, 2018
great job to start at open positions fast paced friendly coworkers the hardest part of the job was just finding a place to fit everything that they had
Productive work enviroment
OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYApril 27, 2018
This was a delight to work for , especially when it was Triserve Party Rentals , it was my very first job and I learned a lot. It was a lot of work but the environment was easy going and the Managers and owners were very relatable and easy going
Pros
Discont on Party Rentals
Cons
Helathcare and loans
It was a early bird job
Laborer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 24, 2018
I have only worked here for a short while it was thru a temp service like most of my jobs but if rehired here then I am sure the new things I will be taught and the new things I bring to the table would be something to get up every morning for.
Ok I guess
Human Resources Administrator (Contract Role) (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJApril 9, 2018
Worked as a temp. Atmosphere was relaxed and company moved to New Jersey to cut cost. HR is outsourced and small, mostly Spanish speaking employees.
If your willing to work the hours they are there
Set up Crew member (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 5, 2018
I loved working there because it was always something new from day to day, but it was almost impossible to have an outside life. You don't ever know when your getting off and you don't know what time you have to be to work untill the night before.
company is no longer in business
Event Specialist & Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 2, 2018
as an outside sales person I would start my day at 7am and end my day close to 8-9pm unless an event was happening then I would be on call for any customer needs until the event was over at the end of the night. I would schedule weekly appointments with an unlimitied tri-state area territory and would cold call customers through the day within the routed scheduled appointments. I would frequently visit clients as well as new prospected customers. I would close annual events months in advance to secure that business and upsell the newest rental options features. I learned more than just selling rental equipment but how to coordinate plan and execute a flawless event from start of cad layouts to end of event completion. The hardest part of the job really was not having enough of Me's to oversee all facets of the events. The most enjoyable part of the job is the relationship building I made with all my clients
Pros
flexible work from home
Cons
it truly is a 24/7 job. Classic Party Rentals was owned by an investment firm
Enjoyable place to work
Inside Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAMarch 14, 2018
Interacting with all types of people, including exclusive restaurants, companies and celebrities with event planning is very enjoyable, it takes excellent communication skills to achieve exactly what the client needs but the end result is very rewarding.
Pros
Lunch was provided. We all worked together to be successful
Cons
Would have liked more overtime
Alot of labor
Tent Vinyl Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 22, 2018
Alot of work hours. Not paid well. Fast paced. Learn how to be a team player and deal with the stress . Learn how to multi task. Depending on your co workers work can be a breeze.
company closed
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Napa, CAJanuary 10, 2018
company closed without advanced notice. sold to another company and sales force was not retained. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Crew Leader
Crew Leader/Driver (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 4, 2018
Managed a crew while setting up events for weddings, parties, etc. Workplace was a good place to work with competitive pay for the job. Most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with customers and coworkers.
n/a
Driver and Contract Setup Tech (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 22, 2017
I don't have a review at this time my time there was far I enjoyed it while I was there but glade I moved on to something else because it was slow season
Coworkers was awesome
Supervisor of Carpet Department (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CANovember 28, 2017
I have to run reports for order daily.
Pretty lay back & stress-free.
Great coworkers.
Didn’t like to do things at the last minute when it was time to clock out.
Pros
Stress-free
Cons
Always last minuets changes
Wonderful Place
BI Consultant (Current Employee) –  Inglewood, CANovember 16, 2017
Learned a lot and got a lot of exposure to different parts of the business. Was able to interact with different business users and there was pretty much an open door policy to C level execs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Classic Party Rentals. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight