Clayton County Public Schools Employee Review

View all Clayton County Public Schools reviews

Typical Day
Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Rex, GASeptember 8, 2013
Working for CCPS its a very great place to work if you are a certified teacher but working as a classified employee is not the best because of the low pay. A typical day for me begans with receipting money for field trips and lost books contacting parents if they have written a NSF check to the school. Assisting employees with benefit questions and enrolling in the best insurance for them and their family. Balancing accounts. Making sure money is spent correctly according to ccps board policy. Paying vendors and ordering books and office products. Assisting principal with making appointments to speak with parents. Writing of all budgets and financial plans to submit to the board.
Pros
summers off
Cons
low pay

Other Clayton County Public Schools Employee Reviews

Veteran Teacher
Elementary School Teacher (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 15, 2018
Worked in this district 10.5 years as an elementary school educator. Taught all subjects, working mostly with second graders and students with special needs. Overall time spent as an educator laid the foundation to launch me into my current career, healthcare. Thankful for this opportunity to learn and grow my career.
Wonderful Experience
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, GAMay 10, 2018
I enjoyed my tenure with the Clayton County Public Schools System. It fostered a family environment.

This employment opportunity allowed me to interact with all levels of personnel and to offer my experience and expertise concerning benefits as employees made decisions for their families.