Good company, but be prepared for the unexpected.
Clayton Homes is the industry leader in manufactured housing sales. However, new salespeople should be aware that much more is required of you than your job title declares and Clayton Home's hiring managers not experienced in manufactured housing, assistance will be difficult to attain. About 5% of your work will be sales. The other 95% is working with county officials, finance companies, construction contractors, and back-end service. Clayton will not compensate you for any of these extras, some of these work demands will actually come as an expense, and you will be compensated only on what you sell as a profitable amount.