Clean Harbors Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 784 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOAlan McKim55%approve of Alan McKim's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryEnergy, Mining & Utilities
- Headquarters42 Longwater Drive, Norwell, MA 02061
You’re seeing all 21,771 jobs at Clean Harbors because we can’t find any available jobs at Clean Harbors close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 7.6K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Installation & Maintenance
Employees at Clean Harbors have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 216 questions about working at Clean Harbors. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Clean Harbors employees.
Insights from 334 Indeed users who have interviewed with Clean Harbors within the last 5 years.
Full physical before starting. To many people in the hiring process
Do you want this job? Because we can rarely hold someone for more than 6 months.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Clean Harbors?Published on May 24, 2021
- Clean Harbors