Clean Initiative Employee Reviews

Job Seekers Beware
Program Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Inland Empire, CANovember 20, 2018
You are expected to work 6 days a week 50+ hours for 2,000 dollars a month. 2,000 a month is not a livable wage especially if you are trying to feed a family. They expect you to use your own vehicle, gas, internet access, and technology, with no reimbursement. The "pep talks" that they give are just downright disrespectful and ridiculous. Work/Life balance is non existent. I was never informed about 401k plans, benefits, or PTO during my time at Clean Initiative. Job seekers, please do not buy into what this company puts out, you are worth 100x more than this position.

Some advice to management: If you would like long term productivity and lower turnover rates learn the beauty of positive (and fair) reinforcement. Reimburse for mileage and give your employees technology and internet access provided by the company. Also, understand that we have lives, family, other dreams we want to pursue and neglecting them for 2,000 is not happening which is why so many people have left your company dissatisfied.
Pros
Get your steps in...?
Cons
Almost everything about the position is negative.
Productive and fun work plce
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 15, 2018
It was amazing experience because of both the management and environment . It was a productive and fun work place . It was everybody’s goal to make the best outof a day and we managed to do so everyday
Pros
Lenient hours
Cons
Door to door knocking in the hot weathe
Great support
Program Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CASeptember 6, 2018
I’ve been working at Clean Initiative for almost a year and the biggest thing I’ve been impressed with is their support! The CEO himself has openly made himself accessible to all of the employees and encourages collaboration. It has a start up feel but stable at the same time. Very fun environment.
Pros
Pay, support, benefits
Cons
Long days, weekends
The challenge I needed!
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 15, 2018
I’ve worked for Clean Initiative for almost a year now and boy has it been challenging. With every challenge comes a big reward. This has been a life changing experience in the sense that I was able to overcome many obstacles to keep working towards a goal we all beleive in. I started in sales and eventually was promoted in to the operations department. I think the coolest aspect of Clean Initative is how you can only be promoted from within. It’s really worked for us because no matter which department you work in, you understand the products and services first hand because you actually went out and saw it yourself. Really cool company with a bright future.
Pros
Support, no micro-management, great pay, health benefits.
Cons
Long hours, some times work on saturdays
True team enviornment
Program Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMay 15, 2018
Put in the time to learn how to do what you need to do, and it will pay off. The managers and supervisors are supportive to a sureal level. Being new, my managers put in lots of extra-time and focus in helping me learn all there is to know about the job.
If you can’t handle failing 100 times everyday before you succeed then don’t work here.
Pros
Bonuses, growth, in house promotion
Cons
No healthcare to start
Not that great of company
Operations Assistant (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CASeptember 23, 2017
A poorly run company that that does not trust its employees and promises pay benefits it does not honor.Managment does not know what its doing and fails to live up to the standard

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clean Initiative. Our community is ready to answer.