Cleanroom Facility Services Employee Reviews

Great Benefits
Clean Room Technician (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsFebruary 15, 2018
CFS has great benefits! They offer health, dental, and vision insurance along with a 401K. The pay rate starts above minimum for their entry level positions.
Pros
insurance
Cons
3rd shift
Competitive compensation and numerous advancement opportunities
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Framingham, MAFebruary 14, 2018
I have been employed with Cleanroom Facility Services (CFS) for over two years now and began as a technician. CFS offers entry level and leadership positions with a number of advancement opportunities. They promote from within the organization. Leadership roles are routinely filled by motivated technicians.

The compensation is competitive and fair. There are a number of opportunities for increased pay through performance based reviews, overtime offerings, and programs. They offer various benefits that have improved year-to-year. CFS has generous holiday compensation and holds employee appreciation events annually.

The work itself is not difficult. The workload varies day-to-day with some days being lighter than others. The training programs prepare technicians to perform their job and supervision is always present to answer any questions.

Overall I would strongly recommend working with CFS and have referred a few friends. The company has grown a lot in my time here adding a number of new locations. I have benefitted from many opportunities within CFS that I would not have found outside the organization.
Pros
Advancement Opportunities, Promotes from within, Competitive Pay
Cons
Some jobs are during 3rd shift.
Very flexible management team!
GMP Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MAFebruary 14, 2018
This job was by far THE BEST stepping stone I have ever had. I was a student and relied on the hours many might think are inconvenient (3rd shift) but it wasn't bad, in fact it was enjoyable!

I probably have more absences on record then half of my team (sorry guys!) but not a single write up or negative infraction, Why, you might ask!? because everything was planned with management and they where eager to find a solution that worked for both of us in the end.

I will say that there was sometimes too much drama for my liking, but you can hardly blame management for their employees bringing their personal lives to work.
Pros
Will always be flexible for good employees
Cons
Drama
Great atmosphere and productive workplace
Cleanroom Tech (Current Employee) –  Framingham, MAFebruary 11, 2018
CFS is a great company to work for. There's plenty of opportunity to grow in the company. Management is very compliant and respectful. If you work well as a team and follow direction this is the company for you.
Pros
Job duties aren't difficult very easy to learn.
Cons
Most work hours are overnight.
Growing company with room for advancement
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Canton, MAFebruary 9, 2018
CFS had a rocky start, there was a lot of trial and error. But CFS is a company that is willing to work with its employees to learn what they can improve on. They try to not only promote good workers but good people. The managers I've had really care about the people under them and they go the extra mile.
Pros
they promote from within
Cons
the hours take some getting useed to
Important work with high potential for growth
Technician (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsJuly 13, 2017
CFS is a growing company who loves to reward hard work and promote from within. They do important work and are continuing to grow in the MA area and surrounding states.
Pros
Potential to move up and be promoted
Don't waste your time
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MASeptember 30, 2015
Terrible place to work, very low pay. Work is all night and understaffed all of the time, which means you end up killing yourself and hating the place. Very high turnover rate for this reason. Management doesn't care. They are never around so employees get away with whatever they want.
very productive
Cleaner Assistant/Genzyme Company (Current Employee) –  Framingham, MAFebruary 13, 2014
The regular duties is disinfecting the clean rooms. Is very good work.
Pros
long breaks, etc.
Cons
benefits, etc.