Cleanslate Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
Typical work day
Medical Assistant/ MEDICAL RECEPT (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 27, 2018
A typical work day for me consist of opening the lab. Taken tempatures. Getting ready for first patient
Calling random visits placing them on the schedule
Taken urine drug screens and blood draws as needed
Going thru sample from the day before determining who to send out for confirmations on urine tes. Ect
Helps out at front desk when needed.
The hardest part of the job would be staying fast paced with many doctors and doing this job alone.
I have learned so much about drug addiction in this place.
I enjoy my job alot its very easy at times and sometime overwhelming it can be, but I get my job done very efficiently. I enjoy venipunctures I love drawing blood , and interacting with different people and learning there stories. My job is great other than my hours will not be good for going to school for nursing and there is no way they can even work me part time so I can still work here. And the advancement for medical assistant is kinda low
Great team to work with!
Director of Expansion (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNMay 11, 2018
Some super wonderful people to collaborate with! Very team oriented. Employees are valued for their contributions to the firm. Innovation and creativity are encouraged.
Fast Paced Collaborative Work Environment
Corporate Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNMay 8, 2018
CleanSlate is a rapidly growing company with a solid management team. The pace is fast, but the leadership is solid and the goals are clearly communicated.

The environment is very collaborative and patient care focused. It is refreshing to work with so many people who genuinely care about what they are doing and are motivated by a desire to help those struggling with addiction.
Growth Oriented
VP Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 30, 2018
CleanSlate continues to grow, both into new states, and deeper in current states. They are bringing in key people who have experience growing companies and building teams, to add to the already outstanding clinical and non-clinical people of this organization . This is a mission-driven company that believes it's about the patient, first. As the infra-structure of the company is growing, building and relocating, there are some stumbling blocks. However, senior leadership is focused on 'why we are here' and always considers the patient when it comes to new initiatives.
Pros
Getting to be part of a solution to the opioid epidemic.
Good Company
Eligibility and Referrals Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Holyoke, MAApril 4, 2018
Good company overall that is doing good to help put a stop to the opioid epidemic our country is faced with. They care about their patients and that is very important.
Amazing
Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, INApril 1, 2018
What a wonderful place to call home. From the CEO to the MAs, CleanSlate is an amazing company that truly cares for the employees and patients. Each day brings new opportunities to help our community recover. Never worked at a company that has such raw talent, and desire to succeed. I finally found a company to call home.
Pros
Cons
Have not found any.
Good pay, busy pace
APC (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsMarch 26, 2018
Rewarding work, but it can be emotionally draining, especially with patients who have a dual diagnosis. Colleagues are great, but there are some days you don’t see your coworkers because it gets that busy. You may be asked to work at one of several locations in Massachusetts, but it’s purely on a volunteer basis. It is a great opportunity to see the differences between locations. The differences in the quality of the facilities is puzzling and each clinic has its own culture. All the staff that work in the clinics are great. Depending on location, a clinic can be completely overwhelmed with patients and is standing room only or there are not enough patients for the providers to fill the schedule. Ask about the clinic load because it can be insanely busy and you work through lunch most days of the week or you may be at a clinic where your schedule is not filled, and you have the time to take a walk outside before you sit down for a leisurely lunch. Salary is great, but you will earn every penny of if you work at one of the busier clinics.
Pros
Staff are friendly, rewarding work, salary/benefits
Cons
Clip board management, physician-centric
Great so far!
Intern (Current Employee) –  Northampton, MAMarch 20, 2018
Hi,

I have only been with CleanSlate for a few months now, and it has been eye-opening! To see how they combat the opioid crisis, the teamwork and readiness, they are truly amazing! Although the building is very empty, so much open space.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
Managers arent here a lot
Helping people
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Scranton, PAJanuary 19, 2018
Busy and caring clinical setting. Pt needs come first, and it is rewarding to see growth and healing. Very, VERY busy and often stressful given the work load expected of Care Coordinators and demands from patients and other staff and nature of work.
A fluid company
Director of Expansion/Implementations Operations (Former Employee) –  Northampton, MAJanuary 2, 2018
CleanSlate offers wonderful opportunities for individuals looking to seek Outpatient treatment to Alcohol and Opioid addiction. As a growing company there are still several concerns around leadership goals for the long term "success"
Pros
great employees
Cons
building a rocketship with riding it.
very bad management
former employee (Former Employee) –  Holyoke, MAOctober 24, 2017
the call center is one of the worst places I have ever worked in. The manager is unprofessional, is rude and condesending and just a bad manager; a bully. It was good before she was hired. people got along. Before I left their, everyone was afraid they will get fired for the smallest thing. Lots of people quit because of this manager. This company should talk to people that quit or are still there. something is wrong at this place, and no one seems to care.
Pros
pay is good
Cons
bad managing
Overall ok.
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Northampton, MASeptember 22, 2017
The work/life balance is great for me. I learned on my own how to effectively manage a monthly process and keep other team members on track.

The most enjoyable part was training other team members and watching their personal growth.
Pros
Work/Life balance
Cons
Communication within the department is difficult
Over Hired Work Place
Family Nurse Practitioner, New Bedford (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 8, 2017
Typical day is 9-5pm, however some CSC sites do not have parking, all Providers in specifically NewBedford are Professional and on time great Security guard.
Pros
salary
Cons
Dirty, moldy limited parking work environment
Great place to work & learn! Awesome colleagues!
APC (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsAugust 8, 2017
Working at CSC is very rewarding, and yes it can be challenging! The patients are very grateful for the support & encouragement. Colleagues are very approachable, right up to higher management, who will get you an answer for any questions that may arise.

I am rewarded daily by hearing about the success stories at CleanSlate, because we all know that "together we succeed!"
Pros
Job satisfaction, collegial atmosphere, teamwork
Cons
Can sometimes be challenging dealing with many patients especially those with dual dx
Great
Medical Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Scranton, PAAugust 7, 2017
Great Place to wok and attend. Overall everyone is great and fun to be around. If you want to love your job this is a great place to work and to love .
Awesome Atmosphere
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Merrillville, INJune 6, 2017
Very friendly and well structured work environment. There is opportunity to change a persons life for the better. The culture is that of teamwork and knowing together we succeed.
July 7, 2017

Thank you for your review, and we are glad to hear that you enjoy your work life at CleanSlate Centers. We know that the only way to fight the chronic brain disease of addiction is by working together.

The work you do saves lives and helps people suffering from addiction achieve the lives they want and deserve. Thank you for your dedication and for the hope you provide for patients.

work day
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Westfield, MAJuly 14, 2016
Knowledge of prescriptions that come in from doctors office. Having patients with the customers that come in. Being able to multi task while under pressure. Assisting pharmacist on mixtures.
Awesome Company
Physician's Assistant (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MASeptember 4, 2015
They really care about the employees and their personal life. The upper management is very easily approachable and are very receptive to new Ideas.
Pros
Family oriented company
Cons
Excessive work load at times
July 7, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you feel like you have a voice in the organization - that is something we strive for in our company culture, and are grateful for your candor.

Hopefully your work load has been more consistent in recent months with the additional support of new employees, although we know that patient need continues. Thank you for being a Warrior for Hope for your patients.

Cleanslate was a great learning experience.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  New Bedford, MASeptember 19, 2014
Staff was amazing, helpful, and hard working. All had a compassionate manner.
My co-workers had a great sense of humor and were always willing to show how their system worked.
The hardest part of my job was seeing how addiction really tore some of the patients lives apart. It was really heart wrenching.
The most enjoyable part was meeting new people everyday. My day always starts with a rush of patients, doing urinalysis test, and phlebotomy, which I loved.
Management was great and they established a great team to treat those in need.
Pros
made some new friends and got to help those in need.
Cons
Seeing what addiction does to a person and how far they can fall.
May 12, 2017

Thank you for the feedback, and we are glad to hear that you had a great experience working with CleanSlate Centers.

It is, indeed, difficult to see individuals suffering from the chronic brain disease of addiction. The work you and all CleanSlate team members do is so important, and we appreciate you for the difference you have made.