Cleanslate Culture reviews

Great company
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 19, 2019
Great job like a family and motivating.
Very fast-paced I loved my time their
cleanslate is a wonderful company
I recommend it to anyone it's a life changing experience
If you're looking a company that will make you feel valued, look elsewhere
Patient Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Holyoke, MAJuly 23, 2018
Many cliché things can be said about this organization.. Building a plane while flying it. The left hand doesn't know what the right is doing. I don't have a horse in that race.

Salary is higher than the average.

Abundance of time off that cannot be used.

Expectation of 24/7 availability is unreasonable to maintain a work-life balance.

Overall culture is not positive and leans towards divided individualism instead of team or cooperative goals.

Next to no communication throughout.

Focused more on revenue than how that revenue is made.

The future of the company is not looking good for the long term.
Pros
Amazing coworkers, office location
Cons
Laughable management and culture
Great team to work with!
Director of Expansion (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNMay 11, 2018
Some super wonderful people to collaborate with! Very team oriented. Employees are valued for their contributions to the firm. Innovation and creativity are encouraged.
Overall ok.
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Northampton, MASeptember 22, 2017
The work/life balance is great for me. I learned on my own how to effectively manage a monthly process and keep other team members on track.

The most enjoyable part was training other team members and watching their personal growth.
Pros
Work/Life balance
Cons
Communication within the department is difficult
Great place to work & learn! Awesome colleagues!
APC (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsAugust 8, 2017
Working at CSC is very rewarding, and yes it can be challenging! The patients are very grateful for the support & encouragement. Colleagues are very approachable, right up to higher management, who will get you an answer for any questions that may arise.

I am rewarded daily by hearing about the success stories at CleanSlate, because we all know that "together we succeed!"
Pros
Job satisfaction, collegial atmosphere, teamwork
Cons
Can sometimes be challenging dealing with many patients especially those with dual dx
Great
Medical Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Scranton, PAAugust 7, 2017
Great Place to wok and attend. Overall everyone is great and fun to be around. If you want to love your job this is a great place to work and to love .
Awesome Atmosphere
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Merrillville, INJune 6, 2017
Very friendly and well structured work environment. There is opportunity to change a persons life for the better. The culture is that of teamwork and knowing together we succeed.
Official response from Cleanslate
July 7, 2017

Thank you for your review, and we are glad to hear that you enjoy your work life at CleanSlate Centers. We know that the only way to fight the chronic brain disease of addiction is by working together.

The work you do saves lives and helps people suffering from addiction achieve the lives they want and deserve. Thank you for your dedication and for the hope you provide for patients.

Cleanslate was a great learning experience.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  New Bedford, MASeptember 19, 2014
Staff was amazing, helpful, and hard working. All had a compassionate manner.
My co-workers had a great sense of humor and were always willing to show how their system worked.
The hardest part of my job was seeing how addiction really tore some of the patients lives apart. It was really heart wrenching.
The most enjoyable part was meeting new people everyday. My day always starts with a rush of patients, doing urinalysis test, and phlebotomy, which I loved.
Management was great and they established a great team to treat those in need.
Pros
made some new friends and got to help those in need.
Cons
Seeing what addiction does to a person and how far they can fall.
Official response from Cleanslate
May 12, 2017

Thank you for the feedback, and we are glad to hear that you had a great experience working with CleanSlate Centers.

It is, indeed, difficult to see individuals suffering from the chronic brain disease of addiction. The work you and all CleanSlate team members do is so important, and we appreciate you for the difference you have made.