Clear Creek ISD Employee Reviews for Elementary School Teacher

3.5Pay & Benefits
Clear Creek ISD is a great place to work
PreK, Kindergarten, first grade Teacher (Former Employee) –  Friensdwood, TexasApril 29, 2018
It was many years ago, but the time I spent there was a perfect fit for me. I grew professionally, and personally during that tome period. I was given the opportunity to teach Kindergarten, first grade, and a half day PreK position when the school year after my daughter was born.
Pros
Professional growth encouraged
Cons
Watch out for the best admiiistrators
Great job to have if you have kids.
First, Second, and Third Grade Teacher (Former Employee) –  League City, TXOctober 9, 2017
Each day was involved with multi-tasking, meetings, lesson plans, controlling behavior, and teaching with rewards of seeing the students learn. I have the personality that my job has to be complete and that is why I found myself working more than I should have.
Pros
You are off on Holidays when your kids are off. Lots of rewarding learning going on.
Cons
controlling behavior
Place to continuously reflect, learn, and grow.
Third Grade Teacher (Former Employee) –  League City, TXMarch 19, 2017
A typical day at work as a teacher involves interaction with students, parents, colleagues, and administration. I learned the importance of working collaboratively with team members, parents, and all colleagues. Each person is crucial to the overall effectiveness of helping to ensure each students needs are met. Great place to meet new colleagues and friends. The hardest part of the job is meeting the demands and diverse needs of each individual student in your classroom. The most enjoyable part is seeing your students grow throughout the school year.
Pros
collaborative work environment
Cons
short break for lunch