Clear Creek ISD Employee Reviews for Special Education Teacher

teaching
Paraprofessional- Special Education Teacher (Former Employee) –  League City, TXDecember 11, 2017
I loved being a paraprofessional for CCISD for almost 7 years. It was the best experience I have ever had and I learned so much while I was there. I grew more as a person helping the kids.
Educational and life changing with students
Special Education Teacher (Former Employee) –  League City, TXApril 20, 2017
During my time with Clear Creek i enjoyed the inter action with kids and most of all i enjoyed the time off with my family. After 2yrs break i decided to go back to my nursing career.
Pros
off the same time with my family for vacations.
Cons
low in pay
A great school
Special Education Aide (Former Employee) –  League City, TXJanuary 31, 2017
This is an excellent school system located in Texas. The teachers and staff are very supportive. Human resources ensure there are plenty of learning opportunities.
It can be a very rewarding job.
Special Education Teacher (Current Employee) –  Friendswood, TXJanuary 5, 2017
CCISD is very innovative and great place to work. They have competitive pay and rate in the top 10 places to work in the Houston area.
Pros
Student success
Cons
Paperwork
Productive, clean and enjoyable place to work
Special Education Secretary (Current Employee) –  League City, TexasMay 17, 2013
The most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with people and helping people.
Pros
Very nice faculty and staff
Rewarding career working with Special needs students.
Special Education Teacher (Current Employee) –  Friendswood, TXMay 10, 2012
A typical day is extremely busy filled with various schedules and times in which my students participate in various academic activities. Management is very supportive and are available at all times of the day for assistance. My co-workers are equally driven and share a common interest in the students. The hardest part of my job is managing time for the ARD paperwork and preparing for the staffing and ARD's. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the students and laughing and enjoying their sense of humor.
Pros
summers free to spend with children and family.
Cons
healthcare premiums are high.