Clear Employee Reviews

very stressful while been watched by managers
Sports Ambassador (Former Employee) –  yankee stadium,mets citi fieldSeptember 11, 2018
while at the stadiums you manage yourself and talk to the customer while enrolling them. We high enrollment. The new managers are told by upper management to shorten the leash and write up employees for anything, like one minute late as an example.hovering over your employees is a poor way to manage anyone.
Pros
old managers let you work
Cons
new managers are cracking their whips, this is why employees leave
Airport oportunity
Assistan supervisor (Former Employee) –  Miami International Airport, FLSeptember 8, 2018
The good things about working in Clear is that is a commission base company and if you sale you can make more money. You can also go to the Heat and Marlins gamea. There is apportunity for you to relocate.
LaGuardia airport
babbage handle wheelchair agent customer care (Current Employee) –  lga airportSeptember 6, 2018
I used to do baggage handle wheelchair agent customer care dispatchers for wheelchairs agent and warehouse n hamp agent and delivery aircraft cleaners.
Negative work environment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 25, 2018
Management only wants sales then penalizes employees for selling to the wrong people. Management all the way to CEO are not good people to work for...
super boring
CLEAR Ambassador (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 20, 2018
unfair management and boring job all over. I literally would be standing for 8 hours verifying and hearing gossip about me. it was a toxic place to work felt like a jail cell if you are not cool with your co-workers.
Pros
pay
Cons
standing all day doing nothing
Overall a great company to work with
Promotion Event Representative (Former Employee) –  Palm Bay, FLJuly 3, 2018
Working with Clear was a very positive experience and i learned a lot from my time with them. I was given clear directions but was also allowed the freedom to sell the product based on my own judgement.
Too stressful
Ambassador/sales (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 20, 2018
Too stressful, lack of communication. Everyone think they're your boss. Too much gossiping and management don't do anything about it. It's a great place to work if you don't mind these stuff.
Pros
Commission
Cons
Bad management
Loved this place
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 15, 2018
I was extremely upset that my living situation did not work out and I had to leave this company. They management was awesome, the pay was awesome and my co-workers were great people. I truly enjoyed working at this job
Pros
Great morale, understanding and approachable management, very caring management team
Cons
None, the pay could be a little bit higher for those who cannot really sell memberships
Company doesn't exist anymore
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Milton, FLMay 9, 2018
Shortly after seeing our jobs listed on a worldwide website we were informed that all operations would be outsourced to India. Thankfully this was not a surprise, and most employees were prepared.
Worst job I ever had
Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 24, 2018
This is the absolute WORST company I ever worked for. The hours are horrendous (4am to noon). The salary is garbage. The commission amount should be illegal. The coworkers were cut throat liars. The managers were racist. The GM was a feminist, male hating, racist, control freak. The employeee turnover rate was ludicrous. Don’t even think about work for this horrible company.
Cons
Great career for someone who likes slow paced days and nights.
Ambassador (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 16, 2018
Overall this is a minimum security job with quite a bit of down time.
You are given a monthly goal but with no passengers flying out during evening hours makes it stressful to meet mostly goals.
Pros
non micromanaged
Cons
no advancement opportunity
Super place to work
Information Technology Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 29, 2018
I loved the connections that I made here because we're all Geeks in the end and our lives collided here. And in a good way of course. There is nothing bad to say.
Bad
Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 8, 2018
All management is horrible, they hired a lot of supervisors and they don't know what they are doing. They have a point system which is horrible. They don't care about their employees no matter how hard you work. All they care about is sales. Leads and supervisors micromanage everything you do. Supervisors talking bad about employees between each other. If you're late for a minute you get a point which takes a month to get rid off which is crazy.
Pros
Pay if you get sales otherwise it's 13 an hr.
Exciting and uplifting
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco, CAMarch 6, 2018
A striving company that has over come so many obstacles within the airport industry. They tried once and failed. Came back and managed to successfully allow the frequent and rich traveler's to be above the rest.
Pros
Free membership
Cons
Sales
Ok
EMT-Paramedic- Superior Ambulance (Former Employee) –  Elmhurst, ILFebruary 20, 2018
Good to get your feet wet in EMS. You will always have a constant fear of job security and pay is terrible. Management is not honest and does not care for the employees as you are replaceable.
I refuse to continue to work here!
Lead Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Romulus, MIFebruary 8, 2018
Everything here sucks! Management is the worst, they sit around and back stab each other all day long! The schedules suck, and TSA owns you. The customers are rude because they feel like they are not getting what they paid for! And to be honest they aren’t! Clear is a horrible company and they will probably go out of business again! And there is absolutely no room for growth!
Pros
Commission
Fairly easy, just stagnant
Ambassador (Current Employee) –  SeaTac, WAJanuary 31, 2018
The job itself is relatively easy to do, just approach people who seem to travel a lot or speak to big crowds about the product you're selling and why it would benefit them. You get commission for each person you sign up, which can add up pretty nicely if you do a good job. The only downside is that it's like you're at high school with all the cliques, drama and gossip. Everyone talks behind each others backs and quote a few people are lazy and won't do much work. It makes it frustrating to come into work. Even upper management has their favorites and will help make their work days easier than other ambassadors.
Fresh out of School
Lead Manager (Current Employee) –  TexasJanuary 22, 2018
This is a good starter job or a in between job. You get in to get out. You have to wear uniforms and a little pocket that does not serve a purpose. Just get in do what you have to do, sale so you don't get scolded and you will do fine.
Pros
relaxed atmosphere, great people to work with, uncapped commission, nice work life balance.
Cons
short breaks, only two schedules to choose from, horrible management, polices not fully thought out before they are rolled out, advancement is rare.
Clear managers in atlanta sucks
Security and ambassador (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 21, 2018
Working at clear is fun if your a top ambassador thats scams people to sign up and skip the lines , The Mangers in Atlanta SUCKS , you have denita that gossip about everybody !
Pros
Commission
Cons
Short break, standing for hours with out breaks
Very cut throat and unrealistic expectations
National Sales Administrator (Former Employee) –  Terrell, TXJanuary 8, 2018
Sales number were set way to high in relations to the amount of foot traffic we would get. You were lucky not to get fired on the first week of work. They offer every little training.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clear. Our community is ready to answer.