ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers Employee Reviews

Hard work results in reward
Education Consultant (Current Employee) –  West coastApril 28, 2018
Having been with this company for more than a year, I can personally attest that they expect a lot of their employees. On the same hand, they invest so much into each person to help us grow into those expectations. The hours can be long, but most centers are open only 4 days a week. In my opinion, this trade-off is more than fair.
Bonuses in my position are based upon (2) metrics, and at times it can feel frustrating, but in my time and experience I have seen it is more than possible to make well over (6) figures per year with the proper game plan and follow-through.
Management is different by region, and I have heard horror stories. In my region, we are blessed with great leaders who actively work to help each and every person grow and reach their personal and professional goals.
Any person who is willing to work hard, and personally invest into their own success should consider a career here. Having worked for other corporations in the past, I can guarantee this one is by far one of the best.
Pros
Mentoring, constant education, Great pay, Health care, 4 day weeks, dental, vision, 3 weeks paid vacation
Cons
High-passes schedule, high expectations
Unhealthy working enviroment.
assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAApril 25, 2018
Just because the pay might seem good, other assistants see you as a threat,
The owner is an exceptional doctor.
The operations manager is not honest.
Front desk girls are amazing, and friendly.
Pros
Cons
so many
Texas Region
Patient Education Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 21, 2018
Management in the Texas Region is deplorable! They are passive aggressive, play favoritism, and even hostile. Their way of motivating staff is to put them on a performance plan once the patient consultant falls below goal and just ride them with micromanagement! Working for other regions is a great place to work but steer clear from the Texas Region.
Absolutely disappointing
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAFebruary 24, 2018
When I got hired for Clearchoice I was so excited. The culture presented by corporate is really great in respecting their employees and rewarding them along with great benefits. I worked there for over a year and this is what I learned:
The paid vacation time they give you can only be taken when the doctor wants to have off. You can not take off otherwise.
They give you great health benefits.
I was expected to work 15 hour days with no notice.
The office culture depends on the doctor at that center as well as the operations manager. I unfortunately worked at an office that the corporate culture was not followed. The entire office revolved around the doctor. There was no team effort, only the opinion of the doctor. The operations manager is miserable because they get paid a very low salary to be the doctors slave. With having a miserable operations manager, the entire office is miserable and it’s an extremely unhealthy work environment. Your life outside of Clearchoice is completely not existent. No one cares about you as a human. Your sole purpose is to make them money.
You do not get a lunch break.
They offer quarterly bonuses but the bonus depends on how much the center makes, and not actually the work you do.
Corporate says there are plenty of opportunities to advance in the company but I was ignored at every attempt I made to let someone know I was interested in advancing.
I was not given a raise after opening a brand new center and working there for over a year.
Pros
Great benefits, occasional free lunch
Cons
No break, long hours, unhealthy work environment
Traveling Patient Education Consultant
Patient Education Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 13, 2018
PROS:
Great base pay, excellent medical, dental, vision benefits. Lunch is catered in sometimes. As a traveler, you are given a corporate card, and hotels, rental car, cell phone, and meals are paid for.

CONS:
Managers, unrealistic sales expectations, negative environment. No 401k match.
As a Traveling PEC, you will be required to leave home for travel on Sundays and fly back home late Thursday nights; if the centers are open on Fridays, then it's late Friday nights (after 5pm when the center closes). If flights are delayed or cancelled (east coast is THE WORST), traveling can be a real nightmare. Plan on enjoying your home, car, family, friends, and pets only about 1-2 days a week.
The actual job is fairly easy and fun, if you don't mind monotony. You're doing the same thing day in and day out, 4-6 times per day, depending on how many consults you see. Unless you are in a well-to-do metropolis, MOST consults will be unable to afford treatment ($50k+ for full mouth reconstruction). Many people are unemployed, on government assistance, or work in jobs that do not pay very well; when applying for financing, many consults do not get approved or get approved at ridiculous interest rates (10% was the lowest I'd seen). Despite the fact that these people cannot afford treatment, as a salesperson, you are expected to move people forward; if you're unable to, despite the circumstances, your TCR (true close rate) and CPC (collections per consult) are affected, and you CANNOT make commission without meeting the baseline of these metrics. In addition to having to live off of your
  more... base pay, you are also constantly berated by management for "not meeting TCR and CPC expectations." You are heavily micromanaged and expected to send daily recaps of consults, number of emails sent/phone calls made, and what your plan is to "make up for" people that either did not move forward or cancelled because treatment was too expensive.
As a traveler, I went to about 10 different centers across the country within my 6 months of being employed. To cover yourself and ensure that I was doing everything possible to be successful, I sent video to and observed consults of tenured PECs, was constantly touching base with RDMs and RBDs, had the Area Manager observe my consults for 3 days straight, and took extremely detailed notes for each one of my consults. I was told I was doing well and that I just needed to "give it time" for my pipeline to be built. I was going above and beyond what was asked in order to be successful, and was still asked on a daily basis how I could improve; I was not offered any positive suggestions by my direct RBD or RDMs; most likely because they had never been in a PEC role before and had no idea what they were talking about. After 1 month of training and 2 months of being "live," I was put on a performance improvement plan, and then fired 3 months later due to lack of performance.

ADVICE TO MANAGEMENT:
Actually listen to the employees that are in the trenches. Employee managers that are a) well-trained, b) build positive environments, and c) have actually been in the roles of which they are overseeing. Do not build new centers if current centers aren't consistently reaching their numbers. Market to people with money, or provide pathways for people with lower income to actually afford treatment.
Pros
Cons
Managers, unrealistic sales expectations, negative environment.
Clearchoice
Manager (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 10, 2018
Great fun working environment. We work as a team everyday, providing a platform of hope to all of our patient's we treat. The Drs. are wonderful to work with, we are like a family.
Pros
Free Lunches
Horrible place to work
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 17, 2017
The owner/Prost in Schaumburg is unethical! Do not work at this location and think twice about the company. Very bad leadership at corporate and in the field. Run don't let the money fool you.
Pros
I wish I could think of one
Cons
Unethical company and owner
Not a healthy place
Customer Care Team (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COOctober 4, 2017
The management is uneducated and are not leaders.They say you don't quit a job you quit your boss and that is very true. The vision is to help people giving them there life back.It is a scripted call flow that is embarrassing to follow. The bottom line is they do soft credit hits and if the potential patient does not have good credit history that is when we drop the investment cost (and it is a big one ) if the credit is in good standing they schedule them to come in for a consult without setting up cost expectations.
Pros
coffe jail house snacks and soda
Cons
1.Director of the call center is clueless, 2.supervisors that run away from getting on the phones at all cost, 3.gossip and unfair treatment
Professional
Care Connection Team Member (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 24, 2017
Clearchoice is a very professional work environment. They know how to make your right at home right away. Their administration is wonderful and keeps you updated with the vision of the company. This isn't any ordinalry call center.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Management is horrible especially in call center.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COJune 3, 2017
The company has a script follow in call center . Very stupid and sounds ridiculous. Management is horrible. Product is very expensive and although it does change peoples lives working there will change your life for the worst. HR people are horrible. Sales jobs have high turn over close rate too high. Most customers need a loan to buy teeth if they don't have good credit you don't make the sell. Oh if your are trying to sell to a Senior(65 or older) you have to try to talk them into using life savings to buy teeth? Would you do that to your own parent? Dont work there Dont buy the over priced implants either .
Benefits
Cons
Too many
Constant Antipathy Amongst Employees at ALL Levels
Dental Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas Valley, NVJune 2, 2017
Each location is partly owned by the attending Prosthodontist. The positives are that the there is a 4 day work week. However, the days average 12 to 16 hrs.
Due to the cost of the services, $56,000.00 for a full mouth of teeth, it is SIGNIFICANTLY beyond attainment for the majority of people who come in for consultations. Therefore, they must seek financing from outside sources, which limits earning potential for Sales.
Now, the NEGATIVES: The professionalism varies region to region. The location I and several other formal employees worked was constantly plagued with turmoil and fighting. LITERALLY between the staff. The police had to intervene at one location. This type of behavior put EVERYONE at risk.
In short, if one considers working for Clear Choice Dental, PLEASE perform your due diligence PRIOR to accepting an offer of employment. It is NOT a good organization to work for.
Pros
Four Day work week
Cons
Constant Antipathy, Physicla Fighting Amongst Employees
a place to grow in the implant knoledge
master technician (Former Employee) –  denver.,cleveland, texas, chicago,vegas..September 26, 2016
I worked with this company, and every second of my stayed
I learned many stages of the over denture implant specialty. over all a great place to work. thank you clear choice.
Pros
great palce to learn.

Comment – August 14, 2017

I worked for Clear choice, Learned a lot and changed my life in the Dental field.
better earnings a more respect from colleges. and way better options to have a nice life.
Thank you Clear Choice.

no-responsive during application process
Sales (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDSeptember 7, 2016
Submitted resume and was rejected within a couple hours though highly qualified for the position in sales. Was it even considered?

I replied two times simply asking for suggestions and the hiring manager did not respond, though he touts his expertise at helping job hunters on online blogs, articles, etc. A grad of Phoenix University.

Not a good representation, and consistent with other bad reviews online unfortunately.
Pros
sounds good
Cons
no replies
ClearChoice is a great company to work for with positive growth experiences.
Supply Analyst (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 11, 2014
I truly enjoyed working for ClearChoice because I learned a lot through my various experiences while working there.