ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Denture Technician (8 Months) (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 3, 2018
Good Company With Supportive Coworkers.
Very busy in the mornings especially on Monday.
Afternoons are more relaxed after the morning appointments
have been finished.
Pros
Free Lunch Everyday!
Wonderful place to work
LAB TECHNICIAN I (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDAugust 12, 2018
The location in which I worked was particularly outstanding. I received hands on training and support during the initial transition into my job. The entire staff was friendly and welcoming!
The corporate culture is terrible and allows for unethical behavior.
Care Connection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COJuly 29, 2018
This job was miserable! Did not start out that way, but when I left I was so stressed out I could hardly breathe. There is no support when issues arise and it is the most unprofessional environment I have ever worked in. Harassment in all forms was allowed to persist with no repercussions. All the company cared about was producing clients at all costs.
Pros
Great benefits if you can stand the environment.
Cons
Corporate Culture is awful and extremely unprofessional.
Professional High production Friendly Atmosphere
Surgical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 3, 2018
I tempted at this office for a little over a month and it was by far one of the best offices I worked for. Very professional, knowledgeable &Friendly
Pros
Great staff, Great pay
Cons
Habe to be there by 6:45am
Great helping others but management is terrible
Patient Education Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 7, 2018
What Clear Choice does is amazing and life changing but the company as a whole does not care about the sales staff. Only numbers. No work life balance
Pros
changing lives
Cons
12 hr days. No loyalty to employees
do not wish to say
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 31, 2018
please decline at this time this maybe a legal matter for me and I can not discuss this at this time.

Patient care is not followed and they only focus on sales
Pros
free lunch
Cons
never allowed sick days
Hard work results in reward
Education Consultant (Current Employee) –  West coastApril 28, 2018
Having been with this company for more than a year, I can personally attest that they expect a lot of their employees. On the same hand, they invest so much into each person to help us grow into those expectations. The hours can be long, but most centers are open only 4 days a week. In my opinion, this trade-off is more than fair.
Bonuses in my position are based upon (2) metrics, and at times it can feel frustrating, but in my time and experience I have seen it is more than possible to make well over (6) figures per year with the proper game plan and follow-through.
Management is different by region, and I have heard horror stories. In my region, we are blessed with great leaders who actively work to help each and every person grow and reach their personal and professional goals.
Any person who is willing to work hard, and personally invest into their own success should consider a career here. Having worked for other corporations in the past, I can guarantee this one is by far one of the best.
Pros
Mentoring, constant education, Great pay, Health care, 4 day weeks, dental, vision, 3 weeks paid vacation
Cons
High-passes schedule, high expectations
Unhealthy working enviroment.
assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAApril 25, 2018
Just because the pay might seem good, other assistants see you as a threat,
The owner is an exceptional doctor.
The operations manager is not honest.
Front desk girls are amazing, and friendly.
Pros
Cons
so many
Texas Region
Patient Education Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 21, 2018
Management in the Texas Region is deplorable! They are passive aggressive, play favoritism, and even hostile. Their way of motivating staff is to put them on a performance plan once the patient consultant falls below goal and just ride them with micromanagement! Working for other regions is a great place to work but steer clear from the Texas Region.
Stressed out employees with no humane compassion
PEC (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 3, 2018
Worked in Phoenix five years. The lead prosthetic was arrogant and rude and talked behind everyone’s back including the patients!! The poor patients were a number- as soon as we had their money- complete rudeness and disrespect. No morals or values I. That Center.
Pros
Free fattening lunch
Cons
Work like a dog with greedy fake people

Want to know more about ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers?

Ask a question
great place for advancement
center-Dental Implant Consultant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 2, 2018
The coworkers were very friendly. The management was helpful and there were advancement opportunities. There are always free lunch and other snacks provided.
Pros
room for advancement
Cons
short breaks
Absolutely disappointing
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAFebruary 24, 2018
When I got hired for Clearchoice I was so excited. The culture presented by corporate is really great in respecting their employees and rewarding them along with great benefits. I worked there for over a year and this is what I learned:
The paid vacation time they give you can only be taken when the doctor wants to have off. You can not take off otherwise.
They give you great health benefits.
I was expected to work 15 hour days with no notice.
The office culture depends on the doctor at that center as well as the operations manager. I unfortunately worked at an office that the corporate culture was not followed. The entire office revolved around the doctor. There was no team effort, only the opinion of the doctor. The operations manager is miserable because they get paid a very low salary to be the doctors slave. With having a miserable operations manager, the entire office is miserable and it’s an extremely unhealthy work environment. Your life outside of Clearchoice is completely not existent. No one cares about you as a human. Your sole purpose is to make them money.
You do not get a lunch break.
They offer quarterly bonuses but the bonus depends on how much the center makes, and not actually the work you do.
Corporate says there are plenty of opportunities to advance in the company but I was ignored at every attempt I made to let someone know I was interested in advancing.
I was not given a raise after opening a brand new center and working there for over a year.
Pros
Great benefits, occasional free lunch
Cons
No break, long hours, unhealthy work environment
Traveling Patient Education Consultant
Patient Education Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 13, 2018
PROS:
Great base pay, excellent medical, dental, vision benefits. Lunch is catered in sometimes. As a traveler, you are given a corporate card, and hotels, rental car, cell phone, and meals are paid for.

CONS:
Managers, unrealistic sales expectations, negative environment. No 401k match.
As a Traveling PEC, you will be required to leave home for travel on Sundays and fly back home late Thursday nights; if the centers are open on Fridays, then it's late Friday nights (after 5pm when the center closes). If flights are delayed or cancelled (east coast is THE WORST), traveling can be a real nightmare. Plan on enjoying your home, car, family, friends, and pets only about 1-2 days a week.
The actual job is fairly easy and fun, if you don't mind monotony. You're doing the same thing day in and day out, 4-6 times per day, depending on how many consults you see. Unless you are in a well-to-do metropolis, MOST consults will be unable to afford treatment ($50k+ for full mouth reconstruction). Many people are unemployed, on government assistance, or work in jobs that do not pay very well; when applying for financing, many consults do not get approved or get approved at ridiculous interest rates (10% was the lowest I'd seen). Despite the fact that these people cannot afford treatment, as a salesperson, you are expected to move people forward; if you're unable to, despite the circumstances, your TCR (true close rate) and CPC (collections per consult) are affected, and you CANNOT make commission without meeting the baseline of these metrics. In addition to having to live off of your
  more... base pay, you are also constantly berated by management for "not meeting TCR and CPC expectations." You are heavily micromanaged and expected to send daily recaps of consults, number of emails sent/phone calls made, and what your plan is to "make up for" people that either did not move forward or cancelled because treatment was too expensive.
As a traveler, I went to about 10 different centers across the country within my 6 months of being employed. To cover yourself and ensure that I was doing everything possible to be successful, I sent video to and observed consults of tenured PECs, was constantly touching base with RDMs and RBDs, had the Area Manager observe my consults for 3 days straight, and took extremely detailed notes for each one of my consults. I was told I was doing well and that I just needed to "give it time" for my pipeline to be built. I was going above and beyond what was asked in order to be successful, and was still asked on a daily basis how I could improve; I was not offered any positive suggestions by my direct RBD or RDMs; most likely because they had never been in a PEC role before and had no idea what they were talking about. After 1 month of training and 2 months of being "live," I was put on a performance improvement plan, and then fired 3 months later due to lack of performance.

ADVICE TO MANAGEMENT:
Actually listen to the employees that are in the trenches. Employee managers that are a) well-trained, b) build positive environments, and c) have actually been in the roles of which they are overseeing. Do not build new centers if current centers aren't consistently reaching their numbers. Market to people with money, or provide pathways for people with lower income to actually afford treatment.
Pros
Cons
Managers, unrealistic sales expectations, negative environment.
Clearchoice
Manager (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 10, 2018
Great fun working environment. We work as a team everyday, providing a platform of hope to all of our patient's we treat. The Drs. are wonderful to work with, we are like a family.
Pros
Free Lunches
Working for Clear Choice
patient education consultant (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCNovember 10, 2017
Working for Clear Choice is in short not for those who cannot deal with high stress, extreme micro management, and high productivity. You must manage all new, existing and current patients along there treatment and provided finance options to those who do not have the funds to pay for treatment. The pay is very good with understanding that you will work from 7am to at least 5pm Monday through Thursday with some Fridays.
Pros
paid travel good pay
Cons
long hours high stress most perform
4 day work weeks
PATIENT EDUCATION CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 2, 2017
ClearChoice provided 4 day work weeks and a good amount of vacation time. However, the hard part was, you couldn't use sick days or vacation days when you wanted. They were only to be used when the doctor was out of the office. If you were sick, you still had to go into work.
Horrible place to work
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 17, 2017
The owner/Prost in Schaumburg is unethical! Do not work at this location and think twice about the company. Very bad leadership at corporate and in the field. Run don't let the money fool you.
Pros
I wish I could think of one
Cons
Unethical company and owner
Stressful
Patient Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 9, 2017
Management is always changing. They expect one to know what they want but don't have consistency in training. The best part of this job is the patients.
Not a healthy place
Customer Care Team (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COOctober 4, 2017
The management is uneducated and are not leaders.They say you don't quit a job you quit your boss and that is very true. The vision is to help people giving them there life back.It is a scripted call flow that is embarrassing to follow. The bottom line is they do soft credit hits and if the potential patient does not have good credit history that is when we drop the investment cost (and it is a big one ) if the credit is in good standing they schedule them to come in for a consult without setting up cost expectations.
Pros
coffe jail house snacks and soda
Cons
1.Director of the call center is clueless, 2.supervisors that run away from getting on the phones at all cost, 3.gossip and unfair treatment
productive company
Dental Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 4, 2017
If given the opportunity to continue with the company I would choose to at a different location. The management at the location I was working at are too playful as work is put on one person and the load isn't shared.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
If unliked you will be terminated