ClearData Employee Reviews

Doesn't live up to the hype
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 7, 2018
All startups have growing pains and challenges evolving. ClearDATA is limited by a team that still hangs on to outdated models. Even worse they shoot the messenger. In the end support is left to try and pick up the pieces for the ill managed expectations set by the Sales team and Senior Leadership. They are currently not able to handle enterprise customers because they make promises that are unsustainable due to highly manual processes.
Pros
The pro healthcare culture is a big draw
Cons
They need to understand the concept of under promise and over deliver. Focus on sustainability.
When a company changes...
Some guy (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 12, 2018
ClearDATA's differentiated mission is to make healthcare better - However, the focus shifted from our mission to quarterly goals, that most often require accumulating tech debt. This strategy is not sustainable in the medium to long term as our crumbling foundations are creating unhappy customers.
Pros
Great people
Fun and Competitive Atmosphere
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 29, 2018
Working at ClearData is a fun and rewarding experience. It's a laid back office where everyone is friendly and encouraging to each other. There is also a competitive nature that inspires me to come in each day and work harder, with commission and other performance based perks also being motivators. Working at ClearData you will be on the phone speaking with business owners in all different industries across the country attempting to grow the book of business for your assigned insurance accounts. If you're looking for a place where your hard work can make a difference, this is definitely the place for you.
Pros
Free parking, Competitive Salary
Cleardata
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Plum, PAMarch 29, 2018
This Job is truly a dream come true. I am a recent college graduate really struggling to find a good paying job that I enjoyed going to everyday, and out of nowhere Cleardata came into my life. A job environment where everyone really cares about there own personal success, while also caring about each other and the growth of this company, it has made this such an enjoyable place to work. Management is hands on and does anything and everything to prepare you to have success in the company. Salary, benefits, and a work environment that is designed for you to thrive in. Everyday I build my skills talking to business owners of all kinds, from all over the country, and showing them the benefit of getting there commercial Insurance quoted by our agents. These skills and confidence are things I can take into any aspect of my life, and I have Cleardata to thank for that.
Pros
work environment, management, parking, commute is away from the city
What a Wonderful Place to Work!
Inside Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh PAMarch 27, 2018
I started at Clear Data Int a season ago and what can I say....from the interview. ..to the hire ...to Now...A Season In and Nothing But Wonderful things to Say!! The Management is Wonderful! The Job is Fun but Competitive ....Everything I have been looking for...Wish I would have found them a long time ago. Clear Data Int is Contagious....Ina Good Way. If you haven't applied yet, do it today!
Pros
Free Parking! Healthcare! A management team Loved by All!
Cons
Overall good place to work
Appointment Setter (Former Employee) –  Plum, PAMay 12, 2016
It is pretty easy going. You make calls to business for insurance agents. The job isn't hard and most of the co-workers are nice.
Pros
paid breaks
Cons
trying to meet quotas