CLEAResult
59Below average

CLEAResult Employee Reviews

United States219 reviews
I learned a ton, thanks to an awesome supervisor who trusted my ability. It’s pretty male dominated though, so that was tough. It’s not easy being a woman with a voice in that kind of field or industry.
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Slow at promoting
I loved working there. As a single mom of three, they understand the importance of family. They also saw me as more than a mom too. They knew I had talent and loved to challenge me.
Lots of energy saving programs, however program funding is dependent on the utility companies and the PUCO. It is a nationwide company with lots of room for promotion, especially if willing to relocate from time to time.
This environment was boring for a call center. I would sometimes wait for over an hour for a call to come in. Caught myself falling asleep if I didn't bring a book to read. I felt my manager favored other employees and assisted them more than me. However the training was on point and very helpful.
The management here is so terrible. they don't have a clue about running an energy efficient program and don't know anything about customer service. This is not a good field to enter it is contract work and companys bid for contracts
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Was contract worker who managed 75 remote call center clients. Was responsible for scheduling and implementing Win10 upgrade project. This consisted of system replacements with new win10 units, configuring, upgrading supporting these new systems and arranging for old equipment returns. Most clients did not have any computer skills so communicated with them in the most basic terrms to direct them thru the upgrade process with the least amount of stress. Totally enjoyed interacting with clients and management was always there to support any unusually difficult issues. Work environment was relaxed and fun. Best part was you were given overall objectives but were totally on your own to implement.
Most enjoyable part of the job are my co-workers and helping customers save energy. It was very satisfying to know that energy savings measures help customers save money at their company.
great place to work. leading the industry in energy efficiency. many opportunities to help the local community through office wide community service projects.
-Hostile, self-serving and incompetent management/supervisors.
-Lack of competent leadership and planning results in forced overtime (10 hour days) for 1/4-1/3 of the year. Including weekend shifts.

-Leadership (in all forms) works only to help themselves, they actively and willfully ignore and bury problems, they use their employees to further their own agendas, lie whenever it serves them and will lay blame on anyone and everyone else (usually a subordinate) which has occasionally led to those employees being fired.

-The further down the corporate ladder you are, the more you are taken advantage of, the worse you are treated and the less you are protected.

-HR does not work equally to protect all company employees, HR works to protect the company and those employees perceived as having more value to the company. HR will make [poor] excuses for the behavior of management and will do nothing unless to help you unless your problem is related to paychecks, leave or insurance.

-In any given situation, no matter who is responsible for a particular problem, if you are not the ranking employee, it will be your fault and you will be [officially] reprimanded.

-If you try to improve your (and your co-workers) situation, treatment, etc. within the company, you will be targeted, harassed, written up without cause, have lies told about you to other departments, your programs and goals changed and your work environment made intolerable until they find cause to fire you or you quit.

-Poor training.

-Poor planning: Implementation of new and untested software or procedures during
 - more...
Employees that I worked with were dedicated and flexible. They enjoyed the flexibility of working from home. Over the last year there has been alot of management changes and reorganization. New leadership didn't take the time to know the people and what they can deliver before they made changes. Alot of really good people were released at all layers.
I had an incredibly bad experience working here as a person of color. There was overt, accepted racism and sexism, and all complaints to HR resulted in further harassment. They created a committee to address their inclusion issues, and of course, it was all for show as they would not allow anyone with legitimate complaints join it.
This was part of the wave of acquisitions by CLEAResult to stretch across the country. The SF Bay Area has a very competitive market to be a provider of utility incentive programs. CLEAResult has been committed to keeping a presence in the region. There is not enough profit to justify raises for staff, which are capped until promotion, so promotions are limited.
Pros
Work life balance
The job prepares you for self- employment.
Opportunity (created) is what you understand of every potential resource & wisdoms seeks to match passion with a specialization of life.
You have a good work-life balance, good compensation and benefits package, work base can be stressful sometimes but that comes with the territory. Overall great place to work.
Was a very good place to work with good co-workers. Management was ever changing though which led to a lot of issues with how our processes flowed from manager to manager. Overall, was a good place to work with excellent benefits and compensation. Unfortunately, we didn't win the bid to work with the energy companies in Illinois in 2018 and I ended up getting laid off.
Company is about themselves not for their employees. They act like friends and then turn on you. Several people quit because of unfair treatment. Don't get comfortable working there. They use you and spit you out.
I've been working here since 2017. This is a really good company to work to for. My only complaint is the pay. There are other companies in thte city that do exact what this company does, running way less programs and they get paid more. Even though the atmosphere and the vibes here are really chill, the work load is still alot. I currently work on 9 different programs between three companies, while simultaneously working different computer programs at the same time. So yes! This job can be very stressful at times. Other than that, everything else is awesome. They have an awesome benefit package, very affordable. Upon getting hired in, your benefits start immediately including 10 vacation & 10 Sick days along with 2 floating holiday days.... But if your hired through a temp, the benefits don't apply until you're hired in.
Pros
Great Benefits, paid vacation and sick days.
Cons
The work load
Such an unprofessional environment. They love to pick favorites. They would rather blame you than take the fall for something. I went through a temp agency and was told that they were a great company. They act nice at first but then the true colors come out. Never again!
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Inclusive environment that has purpose and makes me feel appreciated. I get the support I need to be successful at my job. I feel good about the positive environmental impact this company is making.
Clear result was an okay company to work for they have good benefits and lots of vacation and are very flexible when it comes to time off sick leave and family emergencies
During my time with the company, I was treated rudely by younger, inexperienced co-workers, personal property was destroyed with no investigation, I worked loads of overtime into early morning hours for several days at a time with no extra compensation and a lack of appreciation and raises were paid the same to all personnel and not based on performance. Could be worse?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CLEAResult. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7
2.9
Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.