Clearlink Employee Reviews

Fun energetic culture
Sales Coach/Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 5, 2018
Great place to work, lots of incentives and employee recognition. Annual trips for top performers, and room for growth and advancement. Buy in to the culture and you will be successful at Clearlink.
Pros
Benefits paid for, tuition reimbursement, incentives
Cons
May have to work on weekends
Worst place ever
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  SlcOctober 3, 2018
Fake fake fake. Its all fake. If you look like barbie you will fit right in. A waste of over 3 years. I wouldnt recomend this to anyone looking for employment. They should be shut down
Pros
Nothing was worth the horror
Ehh it changed a lot
Orem - Sales & Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  OremSeptember 11, 2018
The company when I first started working there had great company values and culture, unfortunately all that has changed. They are strictly a numbers company that will look at you differently if you ever shy away from your targets.
Flexible and with scheduled breaks
Inside Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTSeptember 9, 2018
Day starts and spends the next 8 hours taking calls.
Learnt how to deal with all types of people.
Coaches and management are helpful and very informative.
The place pushes a very good work ethic.
Hardest part is up selling to customers.
Enjoy the company of the people who work there.
Pros
Great Envirometn
Cons
Need work one weekend day
Good people and good coaches
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Orem, UTSeptember 4, 2018
There is a ping pong table where if some one else happens to be on break at the same time as you, can get a game going the paddles are all broken and hardly usable and you might not even find a Ball but the people I work with are all nice the coaches have a sense of humor so it's funny
This job isnt for everyone
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTSeptember 4, 2018
Clearlink is a decent company to work for and if you're looking for work, they will hire anyone. Being a call center they hire a lot of people because the turn over rate is insane. Its base pay + commission. The commission structure is all over the place so good luck getting your full commission pay check. As far as selling goes, it takes a certain person to pitch every product they offer (depending on which floor you're on, its a lot) Management is great depending on which team you're assigned to. I had two coaches, 1 absolutely cared for all his people, the other picked favorites and gave the cold shoulder to others.
Pros
Pay, incentives, free soda, nice building, some friendly coaches
Cons
commission structure, some unrealistic sales expectations, management, strict adherence, sales can be sketchy
I know what they do with reviews
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 31, 2018
I don't want to leave a review because I know they just ferret out who did it and I don't want to get in trouble for that. I will say the majority of Upper Management has maybe a 2 year degree most of them less so they really don't value education at Clearlink.
Pros
free health care, free lunches, incentives
Cons
poor leadership, bad communication, boys club for promotions
boring call center, sitting all day long
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 29, 2018
It's a call center. They strive hard to promote a hip and fun environment, but it is still a call center with huge turnover. Who knows where the calls come from, but they aren't always warm leads.
Pros
its a job
Cons
call center
Fast paced and all about the numbers
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 25, 2018
They don’t care about personal achievement or goals, they only care about the numbers and have consequences for not reaching them. I would not suggest working here, it doesn’t pay for the amount of work you have to put in for every call.
Good Team Members
DIRECTOR OF SALES (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 14, 2018
The AT&T Team - has great team members.
Make work enjoyable.
Hardest part of the job: being the largest brand (attribution & contribution) we are leaned on heavily to make certain CL exceeds budget goals each yr. Feels unfair at times.
Account Executive
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 13, 2018
Converting average internet only sales call to add Direct-Tv with a 24 month agreement, adding a cell phone line or mobile hot spot line, Home security Vivint pitch lead on every call.
So glad I left
Sales Expert (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 27, 2018
Well clearlink is a sales based company, I have worked many sales positions prior to this job. The sales are easy and it’s good money if you go by your call flow 100% that is... no one does 100% though. That’s why no one makes money on most floors. Quality on Call Flow is the biggest pain in the butt about this company. Most company’s usually have a simple guideline and morals but no clearlink turns you into a robot of massive failure when it comes to sales. Ever since Sykes took over it’s not enjoyable anymore. The culture is very broish and seems like it’s either they’re talking about raves or video games. Most of the coaches seem to be having the sniffles witch I don’t blame them running around baby sitting all day you need to be on your feet. The bro culture is real, but I’m not really down with it. Other than that quality takes out lots of your hard earned momey. Sooo is 1,000 a week doable? Ehhh kinda if you get lucky and have the best week ever. Mostly you will see 400-600 a week. Average sometimes even lower than that.
Pros
Not many
Cons
Lots of things
Amazing Job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTJuly 27, 2018
It is hard work! They definitely do support you, and everyone has a chance to move up. But sales is not for everyone. They have raffles, and giveaways if you make the company money!
benefits
good job
Inside Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 26, 2018
the job was an okay Jon. it was one of my first call center jobs. it was something I had to get used to at first, but they helped me and gave me the proper tools to get successful at that. job.
Probably better than most call centers
Inside Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 10, 2018
My coach was awesome and I would consider him a friend, but you don't have your coworkers around long enough to get used to them. The job is repetitive with a script and if you don't follow the script they take money out of your commission. Theres either always extra time or they're sending people home. If you miss a day and don't have a personal day available, you have to work a ton of extra hours to try and make it up. If you don't make it up you get a right up. There are no sick days and you gain PTO based on hours worked. Took me months to get a few days off.
Pros
Free snacks, friendly environment
Cons
Strict schedule, Selling more than needed, Script.
Favorite job with a ping pong table in the break room.
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTJuly 7, 2018
I loved my job once i got really good at it. Became a top rep and enjoyed the working environment. My coworkers were amazing and management went above and beyond to make sure i was happy.
great if you are able to be a shark and sink your teeth in. not for the week
Sales Associate/ Trainer (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 6, 2018
revolving door due to you need to fit a certain profile to be able to cut it. but if you can sink your teeth in, you can succeed. not for the faint of heart, but if you get the right supervisor you can soar.
Great
CS and Sales (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJune 27, 2018
clearlink is an excellent job for a working student since they are willing to work with your school schedule in order to make sure that you can meet the demands of your classes
Very stressful place to work
sales excutive (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 9, 2018
Forced to use numerous computer programs all at the same time. Several that had programming flaws and would not operate correctly but employees are berated for not getting fast enough results. Very stressful.
Pros
work from home
Cons
No mercy if you struggle.
Fun environment/people - the rest leaves something to be desired
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 24, 2018
It was a fun environment with great coworkers. As far as call centers go, it wasn't horrible, but between very high turnover rates, the boys club, and a lack of transparency, you felt very trapped without many options to move up or improve your standing.

It's a great temporary gig if you're desperate, but if you don't immediately land on a manger's good side, don't hold your breath for moving up.
Pros
On site soda fountain, only 80% adherence requirement
Cons
They fight you on your commission and upward mobility is bleak

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clearlink. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.8Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

3.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight