ClearScale Employee Reviews

Worst company to work for!
Solution Architect (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 14, 2019
Management is poor at this company. None of their promises have been fulfilled. No structure, no organization, just hectic schedule. Salary is below market and workload is above market. 60-80 hrs/ week is normal. Complainers, or people who criticize or provide any input that doesn't match CEO expectations are removed quickly, thus leading to huge company turnover. Avoid this company at all cost !
Pros
work from home allowed
Cons
management is rude, workday is 10-12 hrs long, no benefits, no praises, no encouragement, no career advancement
Friendly atmosphere
Systems admin (Current Employee) –  San FranciscoMay 7, 2019
I have been working here for less than a year. Friendly atmosphere, you can learn a lot.
Keep heading in the right direction
Cons: Nothing as of now, good company
High standards equal high expectations
Systems admin (Current Employee) –  San FranciscoApril 15, 2019
-Great people, great facilities
-Interesting projects which will boost your skills
- Progression is definitely possible and encouraged!
Advice to management:
Structure to allow more personal growth and development
Pros
Great people, great facilities
Cons
High standards equal high expectations
nice place to work
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  San FranciscoMarch 27, 2019
1. You'll get a real chance to improve your soft and hard skills altogether.
2. Quick start and a very dynamic atmosphere here, you won't get bored.
3. The team is based around a core of very professional people
4. Everybody is concentrated on the result but people aren't just a resource here, I am impressed with the motivation policy and personal attitude towards everyone
Excellent Onboarding Process
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 18, 2019
I'm new in my role, but the onboarding process was stress-free and efficient, and that's saying a lot for a remote position. The flexibility is great as well. Most places that I've worked already have your goals and agenda mapped out but ClearScale allowed for me to be a part of that process by picking goals with my manager. I think this gives employees more ownness and increases productivity. Overall my early employment has been great, and I would recommend ClearScale for sure!
For those who do want to work
Solutions Architect (Current Employee) –  San FranciscoMarch 17, 2019
Never having slow days. Unlimited self-development on the cutting edge of AWS cloud technology. Customers from a wide variety of industries. The company really values people. But you’ll have to give the best of you in return.
Pros
Unlimited self-development on the cutting edge cloud technology
Cons
Never having slow days
I'm a part of the ClearScale team for 1.5 years
Account manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 11, 2019
The team is on the edge of technologies. It's a great place to develop your technical and personal skills and apply those for the benefit of the company. Themed technical webinars from the best specialists of the company are very interesting and useful. Also there are regular intercity corporate parties where you feel that this company is your big family.
Pros
great place to develop your technical and personal skills
Cons
It would be delicious to make intercontinental corporate parties!
We are premier!
Sr Technical Project Manager (Current Employee) –  RemoteAugust 30, 2018
ClearScale is a premier AWS partner - an impressive and prominent achievement. I have been with ClearScale for 1.5 years and absolutely love it. We are a small but quickly-growing company so things move fast. We have highly-skilled resources around the globe and a wide variety of clients seeking to run their businesses and innovate in the cloud. This work is not for the faint of heart! So If you need a structured, predictable, 9-5 environment--this is not for you. I have the privilege of working with very dedicated and talented DevOps and software engineer teams, and get to learn new things about leading-edge technology literally every day…all from the comfort of my home. No, we don't have all our processes nailed down--but that's part of the fun…leveraging my experience to help shape lean, just-enough structure processes. No two days are the same around here - just the way I like it!
Pros
leading edge, growing, collaborative, professional & dedicated team
Cons
not 9-5
Awesome place to work
Solutions Architect (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 28, 2018
I am truly excited to go to work each day because I have an opportunity to grow, think big, be innovative and create something new. Extremely challenging, fast paced place to work surrounded by amazing, hard working people.
Pros
Growing company, hundreds of different clients all around the world, a team of very talented people. A great environment to grow!
Cons
Lots of hours. Pace yourself.
where your voice will be heard
Technical Project Manager (Current Employee) –  SF, CAAugust 27, 2018
I've been working at ClearScale 3+ years already. During this time I grew from associate to manager role.I learned a lot of new things, I met hard working persons which opened my mindset a lot.
I don't think that you can find such a unique experience somewhere else.
Pros
Great communication, great planning and great team
Cons
don't expect to be on Facebook during the day, doing nothing, we really work here
Cutting Edge Tech
Solution Architect (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 27, 2018
You will be challenged daily and you will grow. If you want to move up fast this is the place for you. These guys are the leading AWS Partner in the US.
Pros
top notch team
Cons
hard work
Exciting growing company
Finance (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 27, 2018
Pros: Clearscale has been established since 2009 and entered the Cloud space at the right time. The work is interesting and exciting. Coworkers are a good group- here they are selective to hire the best.
Pros
There are many opportunities for career growth; work from home
Cons
If you need to chat with coworkers at the water cooler every morning this isn't the job for you.
Great Place to Work!
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 26, 2018
I have been working at ClearScale as a full-time employee for almost a year and so far I love it. Here's why:

- I have an opportunity to work on different projects. It never gets boring
- I constantly learn something new
- I'm working with progressive technologies like cloud computing and leading cloud vendor Amazon (AWS)
- I enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment
- ClearScale is constantly hiring new employees. This company is growing fast
Pros
remote work, fast-paced working environment
Cons
high expectations from the work you do, sometimes have to work late hours