ClearSlide, Inc. Employee Reviews

Misguided
Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 6, 2018
Before selling the company, the sales strategy at ClearSlide was all over the place. We had to certify on 4 different mandated sales conversations in 6 months. Changing the entire way the sales team presents the platform every other month wasn't good for momentum or onboarding. Saw 60%+ turnover on our team because of it.

Never once saw the CEO even though he lives here....
Fantastic culture with an AMAZING downtown view!
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 8, 2017
Such a fun an collaborative place to work. From day one, I felt part of the team. Everyone works hard, has fun, and is dedicated to contributing to the company mission. I've been here only a week so far and can tell that ClearSlide is invested in making all of their employees reach their goals.
Fun workplace
Customer Success Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 21, 2017
Positive culture, company trying to work together, but it's difficult with the number of employees leaving on a regular basis. They're trying to improve, but seem stuck.
Pros
Growth opportunity for those that stick around
Cons
Somewhat unclear of where the company is heading
Don't apply
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 14, 2012
If it weren't for my coworkers I'd leave it's horrible. Management are bullies, compensation is a joke, too enterprise for a start-up environment and you worry about losing your job every day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ClearSlide, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about