ClearSource Employee Reviews

I love ClearSource but what are they doing?
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTMarch 10, 2019
I love ClearSource the work environment is amazing and so is the staff. Also the benefits are great. But, the last few weeks have been disastrous. I’ve seen people being let go and people just quitting due to the lack of hours. I have even switched different projects and my hours were cut there as well. I’m no longer able to live off my income and many of my co workers aren’t either. I’m not only scared for myself and also my co workers who I’ve come to love but also the company. I respect that this is just a tough time but how long will it last. We ourselves can be patient but our kids and bills can not.
Pros
Events for holidays, Birthday. Benefits. Work environment.
Cons
Cut hours. Being sent home because of MTO.
Lost faith when they suddenly cut hours in half
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  UtahMarch 4, 2019
Everything seemed fine but it was slow, then suddenly we came in on Monday and found that our hours were cut in half for everyone on the project! Out of nowhere with no notice.

Many people were laid off with no severance Many employees have had severe hardship because of this.

I completely lost faith in the leadership of the company. Company must be in real trouble to not be able to give notice of such drastic measures. I have been happy to recommend the job until this. Now,I would not recommend.
Pros
Good people, Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Scheduling is a nightmare, Much of the time you dont know what your schedule is until Friday, No compassion from management, No set schedule, Cut in pay if you cant work weekends.
I enjoyed my time with the company
Real Time Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTMarch 2, 2019
Clearsource has treated me well thus far. They have encouraged progression. I've always felt engaged in the workplace. I would recommend them to people.
Pros
Engaging workplace
Cons
Poor training
Excellent company to work for.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTDecember 29, 2018
I was nervous when I left my last job to come work here because I have worked at a couple of call centers and am not too fond of them. Thankfully this call center is not like the rest I have worked for. Everyone is very friendly and down to earth as well as professional at the same time. The owner is very down to earth as well and treats everyone fair and equally. First time I have worked in a call center where the owner likes to know everyone by name. Great place.
Pros
Room for growth. Good pay. Friendly and welcoming staff. Benefits.
Wonderful Place to work!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Utah County, UTDecember 29, 2018
I love working for Clearsource. It is a pretty relaxed job with a great support team. There is always some one there to answer questions anytime you need help. They have fun activities and holiday parties making it more than just a place to work. To be honest when I started here I expected to hate my job, but I ended up loving it! The best part is that everyone here actually cares about the customers they help which is hard to find in this line of work.
Pros
Fun, Relaxed, Supportive Team
Unreasonable expectations, no training
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTDecember 15, 2018
If you have a disability, don't wast your time. No training If your lucky 4 day's of in class training and your told how to do it , but not shown. No one on one,no sitting next to someone seeing how to take calls,no help from upper management, you will not get a schedule that you signed up for or 2 consecutive days off,and it changes weekly. Your told what, when and how to do,no exceptions,no excuses, your not give a choice.If you don't like, than you get fired. no dress code, no drug testing, nothing professional at all. No. moving up
Pros
Cons
company does not take responsibility. Not professional
Not worth the pay
Agent (Current Employee) –  Call floor for zaggNovember 9, 2018
It was/has been a great place to work at as far as staff and immediate management goes. It just doeant pay as well as other jobs in the call center field. And the hours are weird
Pros
Flexible scheduling. Work enviroment
Cons
Hours cut. Management changes too much
Fun, friendly atmosphere
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTNovember 9, 2018
ClearSource is very accommodating and very willing to work with people who may have health issues. They are about promoting from within. The core Values truly mean something to the company and they stick to them in hiring, promoting and letting people go. I truly LOVE working here! It is the best company I have ever worked for.
Pros
Hour long lunches, promoting with in. Friendly atmosphere
Great work environment
Chat Agent (Current Employee) –  UtahNovember 8, 2018
I love clearsource with such amazing people as well as management. Job flow is nice and fast depending on the day. Two 15 minute breaks and 1 hour lunch feels nice.
Pros
Benefits, decent pay
Cons
Non
I rate clearsource 8/10
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 8, 2018
Clearsource is a good center, management is fair and forgiving alot of coaching and focus on excellent customer service overall is a pretty good call center,

Pros: relaxed dress code, friendly people, welcoming environment, great supervisors, paid time off starting after 60 days, 10 days guaranteed time off from the start

Overall i rate clesrsource 8/10
Pros
Friendly enviroment
Cons
Lack of overtime
Fun workplace
Agent Team Member (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 8, 2018
Great place to work! Great benefits. Working here I have had the best management. We have the best customers and the calls are very easy! Also the nicest employees!
Pros
Benefits customers management
work with us
Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTNovember 8, 2018
This is a great place to work for. The people are super nice and the pay is not bad. Everyone here is very helpful and welcomes new employees with open arms.
Pros
very understandable management will work with you when needed
Cons
can be slow at times
Awesome Place to Work
I love it here! There is always someone cooking something on the Traeger and it smells so good!

Management is always friendly and caring!

It is always a good day at Clearsource.
Pros
Traeger Food
Cons
Not always having time to cook on the Traeger!
Nice work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTNovember 8, 2018
They work with your schedule, is a good environment to work at, pay is good. The only thing that is super annoying is that there is no paid vacation at all
Pros
flexible, get the hang of it quick, nice people
Cons
No paid vacation, cut hours sometimes
It's not like a normal everyday life
Assitant Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTNovember 8, 2018
Honestly, I would consider this as a home. I'll be honest after doing the same thing over and over I started to dread coming here so I let my TL know. He changed the environment so fast that I didn't have issues with my attendance anymore. I quickly started getting more responsibilities so as I learned I also grew with the company.
Pros
Break Room, vending machines
Cons
To have weekends off you need a paycut
Good company to work for!
Esculations Supervisor/Lead Agent (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTNovember 7, 2018
They help develop their employees. Good values. They make it easy to move up. Its overall a good company to work for and help everyone grow. If you have a chance go for it!
Amazing Company!!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTNovember 7, 2018
Overall, I love working here. It's a good work environment and the job itself doesn't stress you out. The work load isn't a ton and everyone here is so friendly and willing to help.
Pros
great job advancement opportunities
Cons
The pay isn't very good if you cannot work certain days.
Amazing place to work
Lead Agent (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTNovember 2, 2018
1. The people here including the managment are great to work with.
2. The job is very understanding.
3. You get a lot of benefits.
4. They hire from within.
5. The worst part of the job is a angry customer but most of time you can calm then down pretty easy.
6. the job is relatively easy.
I would recommend the job looming for great pay, great work environment, not a stressful job, or anyone who is looking for a good job.
Pros
pay, benifits, hire from with in
Upbeat
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTOctober 28, 2018
Everyday was something new and fun! Competitions and prizes. Oppertunities for advancement. Raises and great bonuses!!! Free product. Great training. Great coworkers!
Great people, and stellar work environment!!
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTOctober 25, 2018
I have worked at Clearsource for about 1 1/2 years now, and can honestly say it is one of the best companies I have worked for. The employees are all super friendly, and the supervisors and managers are understanding and very VERY supportive. Would highly recommend this place to any of my friends or family!
Pros
Great people, good advancement opportunities, good environment to work in

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ClearSource. Our community is ready to answer.