ClearSource Employee Reviews

Fun, friendly atmosphere
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTNovember 9, 2018
ClearSource is very accommodating and very willing to work with people who may have health issues. They are about promoting from within. The core Values truly mean something to the company and they stick to them in hiring, promoting and letting people go. I truly LOVE working here! It is the best company I have ever worked for.
Pros
Hour long lunches, promoting with in. Friendly atmosphere
Great work environment
Chat Agent (Current Employee) –  UtahNovember 8, 2018
I love clearsource with such amazing people as well as management. Job flow is nice and fast depending on the day. Two 15 minute breaks and 1 hour lunch feels nice.
Pros
Benefits, decent pay
Cons
Non
I rate clearsource 8/10
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 8, 2018
Clearsource is a good center, management is fair and forgiving alot of coaching and focus on excellent customer service overall is a pretty good call center,

Pros: relaxed dress code, friendly people, welcoming environment, great supervisors, paid time off starting after 60 days, 10 days guaranteed time off from the start

Overall i rate clesrsource 8/10
Pros
Friendly enviroment
Cons
Lack of overtime
Fun workplace
Agent Team Member (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 8, 2018
Great place to work! Great benefits. Working here I have had the best management. We have the best customers and the calls are very easy! Also the nicest employees!
Pros
Benefits customers management
work with us
Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTNovember 8, 2018
This is a great place to work for. The people are super nice and the pay is not bad. Everyone here is very helpful and welcomes new employees with open arms.
Pros
very understandable management will work with you when needed
Cons
can be slow at times
Awesome Place to Work
I love it here! There is always someone cooking something on the Traeger and it smells so good!

Management is always friendly and caring!

It is always a good day at Clearsource.
Pros
Traeger Food
Cons
Not always having time to cook on the Traeger!
Nice work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTNovember 8, 2018
They work with your schedule, is a good environment to work at, pay is good. The only thing that is super annoying is that there is no paid vacation at all
Pros
flexible, get the hang of it quick, nice people
Cons
No paid vacation, cut hours sometimes
It's not like a normal everyday life
Assitant Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTNovember 8, 2018
Honestly, I would consider this as a home. I'll be honest after doing the same thing over and over I started to dread coming here so I let my TL know. He changed the environment so fast that I didn't have issues with my attendance anymore. I quickly started getting more responsibilities so as I learned I also grew with the company.
Pros
Break Room, vending machines
Cons
To have weekends off you need a paycut
Good company to work for!
Esculations Supervisor/Lead Agent (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTNovember 7, 2018
They help develop their employees. Good values. They make it easy to move up. Its overall a good company to work for and help everyone grow. If you have a chance go for it!
Amazing Company!!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTNovember 7, 2018
Overall, I love working here. It's a good work environment and the job itself doesn't stress you out. The work load isn't a ton and everyone here is so friendly and willing to help.
Pros
great job advancement opportunities
Cons
The pay isn't very good if you cannot work certain days.
Amazing place to work
Lead Agent (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTNovember 2, 2018
1. The people here including the managment are great to work with.
2. The job is very understanding.
3. You get a lot of benefits.
4. They hire from within.
5. The worst part of the job is a angry customer but most of time you can calm then down pretty easy.
6. the job is relatively easy.
I would recommend the job looming for great pay, great work environment, not a stressful job, or anyone who is looking for a good job.
Pros
pay, benifits, hire from with in
Upbeat
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTOctober 28, 2018
Everyday was something new and fun! Competitions and prizes. Oppertunities for advancement. Raises and great bonuses!!! Free product. Great training. Great coworkers!
Great people, and stellar work environment!!
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTOctober 25, 2018
I have worked at Clearsource for about 1 1/2 years now, and can honestly say it is one of the best companies I have worked for. The employees are all super friendly, and the supervisors and managers are understanding and very VERY supportive. Would highly recommend this place to any of my friends or family!
Pros
Great people, good advancement opportunities, good environment to work in
About clearsource
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Pleasant Grove, UTOctober 25, 2018
It is a great place to work and there are fantastic people! That work for this company! I loved it honestly! It was a great learning experience! Go clearsource!
CSR (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTOctober 25, 2018
I have worked at ClearSource for almost 2 years, absolutely love working here, great benefits, paid time off, lots of room for advancement. The 2 owners are great people and always have time for you. Management cares about you as a person your not just a number to them.
Pros
great benefits, paid time off, lots of room for advancement
Best job I've ever had
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTOctober 25, 2018
Clearsource is a great company. I have worked here for 3 years and I can't see myself leaving anytime soon. I have worked at other call centers in the past but this is the best because of the great pay, fun/positive environment, and you can tell that the management cares about you. I started at Clearsource thinking of it as a temporary job but now I see it more as a career because of my great team leads/managers.
Pros
Great Pay, Positive Environment, Good Company Values.
Cons
No cons
Awesome management and experience. The people are very friendly and there is always internal positions.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTOctober 25, 2018
The people are very friendly and there is always internal positions available. My favorite thing about the job is the customer interaction and the people. The hardest part is when its a slow day.
Relaxed work environment
CSR (Current Employee) –  Pleasant Grove, UTOctober 25, 2018
A typical day at work is to get here at 7 am and hop straight on the phones. every 4 hours you get a 15 minute break. I've learned how to deal with people in a lot of different situations.
Pros
relaxed work environment so you dont feel like someone is looking over your shoulder every second.
Cons
nothing really
I have enjoyed working here
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Pleasant Grove, UTOctober 25, 2018
I have really enjoyed my time at clearsource, it is a really fun environment with cool people. They really care about their employees and strive to provide the best customer service available.
Unorganized
Sale Representative (Current Employee) –  Pleasant groveOctober 10, 2018
This company is so ungrateful for the hassle their employees have to go through! Although it’s mostly customer service, they Care less about your feelings when it comes to a customer being rude to you. They need to no play by favorites when it comes to promoting !
Pros
You get to bring stress home.
Cons
You never get recognition for the good things you do

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ClearSource. Our community is ready to answer.