Clearview Cancer Institute Employee Reviews

Awful workplace. Poor mamagement and HR.
Scheduler/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 1, 2019
Workplace environment awful. Poor management and HR. Hard work and dedication was several overlooked. Disrespectful coworkers. Drama filled. Cruel COO.
Pros
Cons
Drama, poor management, favoritism.
Nice job
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJune 22, 2019
It was an OK place to work. My boss could have been better. If it weren't for her I would have enjoyed my job better. The other people were great though.
Great Benefits that is about it
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 31, 2019
great benefits, the company is growing so fast I believe it is becoming a money maker instead of being about the patients and employees. you are asked to work like robots and managers are a joke. Anytime a company allows a manager to threaten an employee and they still have their job...something is wrong.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
no breaks, work overload, bad management
I enjoy my job
Float Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 31, 2019
I have been a float for 2+ years at CCI. I travel to all the locations and can honestly say I enjoy working with everyone. There are stressful days, but it's usually because everyone is trying to do what is best for the patient in the most timely manner.
Pros
good benefits, positive work environment, good balance for work/family life
Cons
only con is traveling to Huntsville during peak drive times
A patient driven company who is constantly looking for ways to improve!
Director (Current Employee) –  Huntsville ALJanuary 30, 2019
CCI is patient centered institute where all employees are expected to put the patient first. You can tell this just by walking in the front doors and watching the staff interact with our patients.

CCI is constantly looking at ways to improve the patient and employee experience. CCI does expect the employees to remember patient care in every aspect of the job, regardless of job title.

CCI has an open and collaborative work environment, however it could improve on communication between departments.

CCI provides a worthwhile purpose for current employees in a safe, respectful environment.

I would highly recommend to anyone interested in applying.
Pros
Meaningful work
Cons
Communication could be better - to my knowledge they are working on ways to improve
run for the hills if your African American
Front desk lab (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 25, 2019
Lab manager are very racist and inexperienced. Hate the fact that you may have good ideals to bring to the table til they will just shoot your ideals down while asking you for your opinion. The management team could really use some management classes on how to be a good and fair manager!! Very inexperienced. They only care about their friends that they brought form the hospital and make sure they don’t get points for being late, calling out. The rules don’t apply to the MLT because they have degrees and some grandfather in.
Pros
Patients are sweet
Cons
Everything from the time you clock in. Pay is lower than chick Fil a
Awesome place to work besides the management
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 8, 2019
I loved the patients, the patients became my family. It was the management it was poor they talked behind your back and stabbed you in the back. Majority of the people that work there are close and been there years. They are old and messy.
Pros
Free lunch, love for the patients
I loved working here.
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALNovember 30, 2018
I really loved working for this company. It was a great experience that I had never had before. It was very challenging which I liked. I learned a lot working there.
Charge Entery
Charge Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 13, 2018
I actually enjoyed my time there however gossip was an everyday thing. managers talked coworkers talked. when i was let go they could not even give me a reason and refused to look me in the face. bit of advise ALWAYS watch whos in your log in and be mindful of things that you do
benefits
Cons
backstabbing managers
Worst place ever
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 6, 2018
Worst place ever to work ! It is the worse than being in middle school the management is horrible the entire place is horrible and drama filled !!! They do not respect their employees at all! Very high turn over rate the management is a joke!!!!
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 5, 2018
I really enjoyed working at CCI. The patient's were very kind, warm and friendly regardless of their current situation. My coworkers I really miss a lot because we were all one big happy family. CCI really cares about each of their patient's as wee as their staff. I would recommend CCI to anyone in the world going through any kind of cancer or blood disorder. The doctor's are perfect.
All company all the time
Technician (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 5, 2018
All about the profit...management is a nightmare as well as Human Resources. They are all about the company making a profit as opposed to taking care of the employees.
Horrible work environment
Been gone (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJune 25, 2018
The management was horrible... It was like being in high school with all the drama... Some of the doctors were great and so were the patients... If they would get some new nurse management and get rid of some of that ghetto staff they might have a decent work environment!!!
Pros
The patients
Cons
Horrible management and some staff
Not in the Top Ten Places to work Category
Administrative Clerk (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 5, 2018
The management is weak, They expect everyone to be little robots. Employees have no value and are not respected. The HR department is unethical and the epitome of discrimination, in regards to the treatment of their employees. Treating employees differently and in a way that is worse than the way people are usually treated in the workplace. Just because the drug reps fatten you up with a free lunch to promote their agenda doesn't mean the company is a good place to work. The pay is not competitive.
Pros
Health care with no copay because they are self insured
Cons
Not enough PTO, pay is low
Excellent benefits!!! Very immature and childish place to work
Health Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 5, 2017
Everyone talks about everyone, there isn't ample training for the job, there's a lot of internal kissy face going on with the higher ups. The work environment is very hostile and stressful.
Pros
Free lunch, free benefits, no weekends, hour long lunch breaks.
Has great beneifts
Charge Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 24, 2017
Most managers follow protocol others do not. Has high turn around with new and old employees. I did enjoy my training and that drug reps are able to bring lunch.
Wonderful people, competitive pay, overall all great place to work
Medical Coder (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJune 22, 2017
I have been at CCI for 4 years, and I love it. The people are wonderful. They do so much for their patients and they do a lot of very nice things for employees. I hope to continue working here until I retire.
Pros
Great pay, great benefits, great people
Awful.
Float Schedule (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJune 18, 2017
They are THE WORST. They let me go after 3 weeks and could not give me a reason why. I was just told the week before i was doing excellent and catching on quicker than expected. The environment is very high school, management & HR definitely play favorites. They had no legit reason to let me go other than it was "before my 30 days". I should have listened to the horror stories. They are awful people. They'll make fun of a patient once they leave and talk about each other like it's high school all over. Do yourself a favor and keep searching, it is not worth it.
Cons
work environment
Lab managent very inexperienced and immature
lab (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 21, 2017
Worked there for a few years. Lab Managers showed favoritism to certain people.in the lab. They like to micromanage. You don't have a say in anything. There is a lot of drama. People will make up stuff on you to get you in trouble. Lots of immaturity
Pros
free lunches, great benefits
Cons
poor management. favortism, lot of he said she said
This place was nothing but drama
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 6, 2017
This place was a joke to work at all the employees but maybe two or three or nothing but drama they go through people like nobody's business they can't ever keep anybody and no one is treated with respect I wouldn't never work there again if my life depended on it.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Not being treated with respect