Clemens Food Group Employee Reviews

Good Workplace
MACHINE & LOWBOY OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Hatfield, PASeptember 11, 2019
In a few opportunities, managers are directly involved with the work carried out in each area. Except for a few; That aspect should be improved. The collaboration of all parties for the success of the company.
For the rest, it is a place where you can grow professionally, as there are opportunities to move up within the company. and this is good.
fast paced and tiring
hog opener (Former Employee) –  Coldwater, MISeptember 11, 2019
it was hard work but it was worth it at the end of pay day. but they ended up screwing with my pay and insurance so I quit. they really are a good group. but they have some kinks to work out with the new site.
Pros
good pay
Cons
not sure
good place to work
Smoke House Operator (Former Employee) –  Hatfield, PASeptember 10, 2019
A very repetitive job revolving around all aspect of meat processing.
it was a good experience over all great management and co workers prizes for doing well .
Fun and challenging
Plant Operator (Current Employee) –  Coldwater, MISeptember 7, 2019
Exciting times..nothing but growth and opportunity going forward. I realky enjoy everyone I work with, if you take things seriously u cant do anything but succeed.

Safety is priority number one and you must be responsible for the safety of you and your fellow TM's...
not fun at all
Journeymen Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Coldwater, MISeptember 3, 2019
manage think of them sleve and to young manage staff they did not know what to do have of the time there , poor communication, poor leader ship could know of to fix a broken brown bag if they heard to
Skilled Trades are phenomenal
Preventative Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Hatfield, PASeptember 1, 2019
Walking in with experience in a skilled trade is a plus but they provide job specific training as well. Coworkers are friendly and management is approachable and helpful.
Pros
Great pay, solid training, never boring
Cons
Busy, busy, busy
They don’t care
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Coldwater, MIAugust 31, 2019
They say they’re all about family but don’t pay well & keep you long hours way under staffed & still up the numbers to where you are in pain all day every day poor management
Pros
N/a
Cons
You mean nothing to them just a number
Super stressful place to work and very Prejudice
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Hatfield, PAAugust 24, 2019
Management is horrible. Supervisor doesn’t mind Quality Technicians. And if they need you to stay overtime your staying rather you want to or not. Supervisor’s have their favorites
Pros
On site gym for employees
Competitive
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, ILAugust 23, 2019
Great Group to work with. Travel, Meet New People in the same industry all time. A ton of room to grow. In this job your responsibility is to create new customers and end users. You must be willing to work as much as needed as this industry is full of opportunity.
Pros
Great Salary, Great Appreciation
Cons
N/a
Fast paced, dedication to job, harsh rules
Event Coordinator/ Planner/Organizer (Current Employee) –  Coldwater, MIAugust 22, 2019
Too much gear cuts into break time and return. Took weeks before even received first pay check. Messes everything up. People are rude and do not care to help or talk to you due to fast turnover
Okay
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Coldwater, MIAugust 22, 2019
Not a bad place to work. I enjoyed the time I was there and learned alot. The job is really physical and demanding but once you get it all figure out it becomes second nature
Great working environment
Associate (Former Employee) –  Hatfield, PAAugust 19, 2019
I like work for them the job was just to far out for me and did have a car to get there and management can be very unprofessional at times at the job
Okay
Packer (Former Employee) –  Hatfield, PAAugust 17, 2019
Always hiring but not too much engagement and recognition . Must work long hours, usually six days a week. Job placement is random and not based on skills or interest.
Don't recommend it
Breed Technician (Former Employee) –  Morris, PAAugust 10, 2019
Not enough hours to support anything. It was basically $250 a week. Mortgage payments and rent prices are basically more then that in our area not to mention every other bill and also eating and drinking on a daily basis.
Pros
Tons of free time after work
Cons
Not enough hours to get the bills paid
Job security
Sanitation operations (Current Employee) –  Coldwater, MIAugust 1, 2019
I do know why people complain about working there. But like with any real job wether its automotive, food services, driving truck or me hiring you to do my roof or me paying an isp for service, your expected to do a job and provide a service. The job is like any other job with specifics to the product that provides you with a pay check. I am one of the lowest paid employees there @ $14 an hour after a year of employment. It is cold, but working in a machine shop can be devastatingly hot, try 130 degrees and I'm not talking foundry yet. Clemens is only as stressful as you make it or let it be. Heck driving a car could be considered stressful right or even raising children if your any kind of a parent! Some people are not cut out for different types of jobs, I'm not an accountant, lumber jack guy, race car driver, McDounalds service employee, I hang my hat on being a machinist, however, I do like the air conditioning at clemens! Give it a try and if you don't like try something else!
Keep searching
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Coldwater, MIJuly 30, 2019
Great benefits, but barely worth the nonsense.They started to hire new tm's in at a higher pay rate than people who had been there from the start we're currently making. You have to be friends with the supervisors to get anywhere in the plant.If you just want to go to work and do your job and go home, I wouldn't recommend Clemens. They don't care about their employees.
Harvest
Harvest trimmer (Former Employee) –  Coldwater, MIJuly 29, 2019
I loved working in the Harvest departnent. Good management and very patient supervisors. Laid back. I am planning on going back but human resources are very difficult to get ahold of.
Great place and people.
Packer (Former Employee) –  CryoVacJuly 24, 2019
I loved my job I’ve never worked in such a diverse cultural employment before Clemens. I love the people I was desired by many supervisors for willing to help without hesitation or question. Everyday I went into work to give my all and more.
Great company to work for. Also provided me with an opportunity too grow.
OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Hatfield, PAJuly 22, 2019
Great company to work for. They provide me with a great opportunity too learn and grow as a leader. Only downside is work home life balance isn't always there.
Company is working to change culture. Improve retention.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Hatfield, PAJuly 20, 2019
Flex work schedules are being implemented
Front line management cares about its people
Upper management is focused on growth
Company store, Gym and on site Dr's office are all great benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clemens Food Group. Our community is ready to answer.