Cleveland Cavaliers Employee Reviews

Front Row in every game
Team Attendant & Ball Boy (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 16, 2019
Although we did not get discounted tickets, team attendants sat right with the players from any given team. Of course during that time your were on the clock and there to cater to the NBA players, you had lots of fun being court side. All access pass got you any where in the arena as if you were like security. Tons of free food, with one lunch break and several moments to relax in between the needs of players.
Pros
Free meals, court seats, all access, gift shop and concession discounts
Cons
n/a
Detective Sergeant - part time (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 2, 2019
As a Detective Sergeant, I oversee the scalping detail, while working with other detectives.
We will also investigate any other criminal activity which may arise during an event.
We will also be assigned to work concerts and other events. This would allow you the opportunity to see some great shows.
Bad store manager
Retail Sales Team Member (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 2, 2019
It was good my first season, but my second season is when it went downhill. The store manager was not very good at his job and I hated working with him.

Applied for full time within team shop, never got an interview and was promised one.

I only like a few managers and if they were in charge, I would go back. It was a good part time job, but wouldn't recommend it.
Pros
Making new friends
Cons
Short breaks, inconsistent store managers
Love
Sales (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 11, 2019
I love working for the Cavs. Everyone is so helpful and nice. Everyone helps one another within the company so you know you’re going to be treated well
I really enjoy working there
Guest Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 30, 2018
A typical day would be when the guess comes in and they are standing in line and I am able to greet them with a smile and talk to them until it time to go in and enjoy they"er self.
Pros
Able to see the events that I work
Cons
Short brakes
Go on trips of goals are achieved
Sales (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 3, 2018
You are expected to make 100 phone calls a day. Work long hours and on holidays. Work space moved to Tower City due to renovations. Expected to work all of the Cavaliers home games.
Pros
Trips
relaxed work environment
Ecommerce Retail Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 27, 2018
Most enjoyable part of the job would be helping out the team and having good energy throughout the day. Also learning what it takes to become a success
Fun work environment
Cavs Crew (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 13, 2018
It’s very easy to like what I do,I work with some of the best professionals in the world. You’ve got to love the NBA. Looking forward to bringing my people skills and organization to the medical field.
Pros
Great view of all home games
Cons
Occasionally we lose
fun environment to work
Seasonal Assistant - Corporate Partnerships (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 13, 2018
I enjoyed the work environment, as well as desired exposure to the League and the industry. Good place to work but the pay for my position was very low.
Fast Paced and long hours
Director, Game Presentation (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 2, 2018
Working in sports is long hours and constant on the go pace. Overall it's a fun place, but demanding on time. It's the culture of sports. It's fun, but you lose personal and family time
Pros
Sports
Cons
No personal time, long hours

Want to know more about Cleveland Cavaliers?

Ask a question
Great place to work. Organized and fast paced.
Team attendant (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 4, 2017
Love working for this company, for the most part all of the employees are treated fairly . The days can be long but you hardly notice . Team oriented.
Pros
Fun . Entertaining
Cons
Cant advance much
Good work place
Leader and Developer (Former Employee) –  Downtown ClevelandAugust 30, 2017
They took over our contract and did it themselves but paid the new employees more. The workers don't give as much customer service now, but it is better overall for workers. The Cavs won championship that year. They have newer social media. They interact with customers more. They are going after higher dollar, hence less real fans and more for business like the Indians.
Pros
Good the way it is.
Cons
need little better leaders
great company
Cleveland Cavaliers Sales & Service intern (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 27, 2017
great experience, long hours but if you enjoy sports its well worth it.Had the opportunity to work with many of the players and the staff is very welcoming and friendly.
Great Place to Work that Provides Unique Opportunities
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 26, 2017
Great work culture that helps grow and develop you as a person. No two days are the same and will always provide new challenges that will test your problem solving skills.
Fun Place to work
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Parma, OHJuly 9, 2017
Everyday is something new and interesting. I learned a lot about receiving and counterpoint operations. Management was a bit slow to make decision but overall great. Nothing was overly hard.
Pros
free merchandise occasionally
Cons
No A/C in warehouse
A fun place to work
Merchandise (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 9, 2017
A low-paying job with few meaningful benefits, made better by a staff of great people and an exciting work environment. All workers within the Cavaliers Holdings LLC are unionized, but the union has little to no negotiating power with the organization.
good plce to work
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 27, 2016
A typical day was patrolling hallways and directing crowd ,management was fair but demanding, co-workers preached team concept ,weather could be problem, game crowds fantastic.
Account Executive/Sales (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 12, 2016
I loved working for the Cleveland Cavaliers and the environment was so fun and unlike anything I have ever seen before! Commission based sales with a excellent benefit package!
Very fun place to work
Performer (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 6, 2016
There's nothing like being paid for something you love to do. If you can hit a trampoline and dunk a ball with style then this job is for you
Must be in shape
Pros
Paid practices, attend most home games. Great exposure
Say goodbye to your family and finances
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 10, 2016
This is without a doubt the worst place to work ever. Management is horrible, the hours are equally awful and the pay is worse than working at McDonalds. Disorganized, schedules never posted in a timely manner, knee jerk decisions without any thought. No training and no support. They put you out there to figure it out yourself. If you are looking for a job that will kill your career by working 18 hour days for a wage that you cannot even support your family on, then this is the place for you. Zero work/life balance.
Pros
Cons
Pay, Hours, Management, Training, Communication, Schedules, Work/Life Balance