Cleveland Clinic

United States3,771 reviews

Found 3,771 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,977 reviews
clinicccfpatienthospitalnursephysiciandoctordepartment

Best ed team ever

My Manager was very sweet tooBut I was the only Caregiver working every other weekends Seems like the Upper Management didn’t careI would mention it each year and never any consideration

Pros

Good Relationships

Cons

Poor Insight as to keep an Awesome Caregiver like myself

Well Structured

Great teaching hospital. Up to date equipment and resources. Staff is friendly and willing to help when needed. The Clinic has a great system in place that applies to all the different locations so it's an easy transition if one plans on moving to another site.

Cleveland Clinic insights

Based on 1,888 survey responses
What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Support from manager

Fun Workplace, Challenges you

I loved working at Cleveland Clinic. It really challenged me as a nurse. They are eager to get you trained in several areas so that you can be flexible. I enjoyed the work flow.

Fun Workplace

This was a great experience out of college with an education degree. I learned so much! I would say that the benefits were amazing but what they pay you did not align with the amount of work involved as well as your mental health.

Well organized well run great opportunities

Excellent magnet evidence based nursing environment I held several jobs in ten years I worked there Hillcrest hospital and main Campus are exceptional

Good Place to work

Good place to work, benefits and time off are average. The people I work with are great we have a team of dedicated and motivated employees. Training was lacking but there was support to get me through the transition.

Negativity runs high

The company has good benefits and salary was fair. Also, the company mission is validated through patient care. However, coworkers are selfish and don't want to train you. Toxicity is high, lots of gossiping and the work environment is overall not healthy. First day I was thrown into an assignment without training and after few days of unsupported training, they started throwing me into duties. Training was supposed to be a month but don't bite into that.I wouldn't work for this company.

Benefits

Cons

everything else.

Interview

I like how the do there steps for interviews it’s a good way to get to know you a little bit and hopefully I get the job I always wanted to work in a hospital to help people just not good with interviews good with interviews I get nervous

Fast pace and friendly environment

The med surg floor is a fast paced, very busy floor. The staff is wonderful and so supportive, making the job much better. They also have a lot of high tech devices to make charing easier.

Lots of room to grow & learn new experiences

management is getting better I can tell. But still has some work to do. But overall the nurses and other techs make it a great environment. Everyone is very sweet and helpful.

Wonderful place to work

Was a nurse at the clinic for 17 years. Would recommend working there for new grads & experienced nurses. I had wonderful management & career growth opportunities

What is the best part of working at the company?The atmosphere and the moneyWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?12 hour shiftsWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Fast pace at times - team effortWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Busy vitals seeing what patient needs and giving baths

Areas of opportunity

There are over 50,000 jobs at CCF. With that being said, you can change career paths or take risks within the organization. The unfortunate part of working for CCF is that it is the most corporate non-profit that you can work for.

Great Benefits, Nice People

Ambulatory care has Monday through Friday hours, closed on major holidays. Team-oriented environment. Great place to work and learn. Better than most hospital systems.

What is the best part of working at the company?Team work What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The amount of patients What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Universality What is a typical day like for you at the company?Fair enough

Learned a lot

Would be better if the organization were more organized and no favoritism . Working for the company makes you look good and you will gain experience. I just wasn’t happy with management at all whatsoever

Okay workplace

Benefits are wonderful and the Clinic’s overall mission to help patients is inspiring and motivated me through my time there. Pay is average and could be increased with amount of workload, management could improve as well and lessen micromanagement tactics. Workplace culture could be more inclusive so everyone feels valued.

Favoritism and culture

Toxic culture from workers and staff, too much drama and politics. Management would gladly throw RN under the bus to protect themselves. Job isn't terrible but it's consistently understaffed.

What is the best part of working at the company?Good co worker What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Patient to pct ratio

Good benefits

The health benefits are great. The room growth is there. However the pay increases are not the best. Also not enough pto. But they do have leadership classes you can take to obtain better positions.

Love My Position

Management is supportive. Willing to discuss problems to coach rather the for a corrective action. Listens to concerns of employees and patients. Management supports career advancement.

Pros

Great work culture

Cons

Base pay is low for having patient information on had at any time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cleveland Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 35%
In the Top 35% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Cleveland Clinic.
Powered byComparably