Cleveland Integrity Services

Cleveland Integrity Services Employee Reviews

Great Company

I enjoy CIS as the staff is easy to work with and very understanding. every time I called and need help someone was always there or would always return your phone call.

Pros

Great pay

Cons

job placement once current job was finished

The Recruiters are helpful and occasionally buy dinner

Cleveland made my job as Chief as easy as they could. Sometimes it was difficult finding the right inspector during the boom. It felt a lot like family. I enjoyed going to work and the people I worked with.

Pros

Reasonable health care and decent salary

Fun place to work

Awesome company to work for. Love the community where I work. I would recommend other inspectors to apply and see if they can get hired on, they have excellent benefits

Good company to work for

was a great company to work for ,my senior weld inspector ,and project managers were awesome ,my typical day at work was always good, I learned new methods of inspection and and enjoyed my job , the hardest part of my job was being away from my family [but they liked the presents] my most enjoyable part of my job was the people I worked with , they were all AWSOME !!!!!!!

Pros

milage to get lunch

Cons

Great to work for if you're a professional

Cleveland Integrity Services does not micromanage their employees. The company has a firm belief in hiring employees to do their job and if they had to micromanage what is the point of hiring you.

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Quality work

This company gives a working more than enough opportunity to grow and put out quality work. Hard working people will always have a job opportunity with this company.

Had all tailgate meetings made sure everyone understood their workplace & a good set of drawings

Cleveland has a great organization along with field co ordination and a clear & concise path forward with drop dead dates associated with all equipment. arrive at 6:30am for morning safety, outlined all areas to avoid made sure everyone knew the priorities. Designated personnel to go to for accidents, medical, etc

Great pay, but laid off often after completing a job

Great pay, easy work environment, great people and coworkers. They a a variety of jobs, but alot of travel is required and long hours. Usually 6-7 day work week, with potential to be laid off regularly.

Worked with diffrent division this time, Overall was a good experince

Day started with morning meeting with inspectors and management, Report to ROW to Observe Welding and fabrication for the day. Some days were spent doing Station work and some were on Main Line.

no chance to learn unless in the family click on job i was on

had good pay typical pipeline job but this one turned family on top and kept on while others were cut lose very much one family operation in the office and the field on payroll wives under maiden names sons nephews, cousins daughters so if you've got a big family and want them all getting paid for having a camp ground full of new campers a trucks and side x sides then work here o yea and all be first timers

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cleveland Integrity Services?

They try to keep people working and they are a good company to work for.

it was just a normal interview and typical job on the pipelines and facility work. You do work a lot of hours doing this type of work. I am always willing to learn more on anything I can. You have to work in all elements of weather working in the oil field. You have to travel and be away from home on some jobs.

Great people to work with

They have always treated me right and have found me others places to work when job was complete, always positive, concerned and safety oreintated, with good benefits.

I was an utility inspector on this job

I monitored the contractor installing pipe and assuring that they stayed in compliance with all permits. I was over matting, ditching, backfilling and monitored HDDs while boaring pipe under streets and creeks.

Cleveland is good overall

Good to work for but it helps if you know someone already on the job , they have most of their pay on the non taxable side which helps out tremendously on taxes

Great Place

I knew going in I would only be there for a few months. I enjoyed this assignment more than any I have had in the past. Cleveland will search for a new project for me. This has been a great experience,

Good company

Placed me immediately and paid me exactly what was contracted and paid on time every week. Were helpful with all work/pay related questions. Tried to place me on another project.

Meet a lot of good craftsman/woman

Good position overall meet a lot of good people. The down side is your constantly busy and time off is hard to come by, but the pay makes up for it. Overall its a good out fit to work through.

Good rounded company

Great company to be with as a freelance contractor. Wages were competitive and fair. Kept me busy working as long as the work was available. Never had a problem with pay

Rewarding and relaxed

no complaints,,, great work environment with the right amount of compensation for your time. as good as it gets with Inspection companies, to me. I would work full time for them if I could.

Awesome company to work for.

The job location was different from anyplace Ive ever been. The work environment was stress free and relaxed. Pay was ok but project are far from home.

Productive workplace

Great management and team working together to get the job done. Fast paced work environment that is rewarding. I would absolutely enjoy working for this company in the future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cleveland Integrity Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6

• Cleveland Integrity Services
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?