Cleveland Property Management Group, LLC Employee Reviews

Enjoyable Work Environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Highland Heights, OHJanuary 23, 2018
The work environment is one of the best I have ever been a part of. I really do enjoy coming into work each day. While the job can be fast paced at times, everyone in the office is very helpful. The company is growing and there are opportunities for advancement. Your hard work never goes unnoticed.
Great Work Atmosphere for Personal & Career Growth
Accounting Department (Current Employee) –  Highland Heights, OHJanuary 22, 2018
Although each day may bring new challenges, you can rest assured that you have the support and resources to overcome those challenges.

The work culture is very collaborative and conducive to growth, in all aspects of your life. I enjoy coming to work and appreciate the importance of work/home life balance and other values to CPMG. I also feel that my team member and management care about me.

I would definitely recommend this workplace to anyone who is willing to work hard, learn everyday, and have fun!
Pros
Self Growth, Healthcare, 401K, Company Gatherings
Cons
Fast Pace
Quick-paced, busy, very little micro-management
Adminsitrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 22, 2018
After having worked for Cleveland Property Management Group for a little over a year now, I am confident in saying this job has been the best I have ever had. It may seem like an exaggeration but the culture here really is fantastic. The job itself is far from easy and everyday there are unique and often challenging situations to deal with. I often feel myself bombarded with situations out of my immediate control or above my decision-making authority but everyone in the office is always willing to help or provide insight on how to solve problems and deal with these tough situations. I never feel as if I am completely on my own with anything. That being said, my favorite thing about the job is that if you prove yourself capable of doing your job, you are not micro-managed or made to feel as if you cannot complete everyday tasks on your own. Management encourages individual decision-making and problem-solving. There are high expectations in the office to meet but certainly not unmanageable and the days fly by. This field is exciting and challenging and the company promotes professional and personal growth to help expand your abilities. I am extremely grateful for the high priority family takes within the company culture. I recently had a family crisis that placed a huge burden on my work and home life. Everyone in the office always expressed their concern and showed they care and I never would have gotten through it if it weren't for the time off I was provided to care for my family. For this, I am extremely grateful and would recommend working here to anyone willing  more... to take on a challenge and be a part of a family rather than just a workplace.  less
Great Place to Work
Maintenance Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Highland Heights, OHJanuary 22, 2018
Cleveland Property Management balances a competitive and challenging workplace, with a fun family type of culture.

The hours and duties are structured very well, with the freedom to create your own workflow without being micromanaged.
Pros
Knowledgeable staff and management that collaborates together well. Great opportunity for growth
Cons
Constant juggle of urgent deadlines sometimes creates a high intensity environment
Challenging and Fun
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 15, 2018
Property Management is an interesting business with many moving parts. Cleveland Property Management does a good job of working to improve systems and teamwork so that our owners and residents get great results.

I feel like my teammates and the company care about me and our clients.

Cleveland Property Management is growing and I feel that I have great growth opportunities as a result.
Pros
Great atmosphere and commitment to excellence
Cons
Can be high stress at times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cleveland Property Management Group, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Cleveland Property Management Group, LLC Reviews by Location