Client Services Inc. Employee Reviews

Productive Environment
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Charles, MOJanuary 11, 2019
This job is for people that are secure, determined, and dedicated.
You must be determined to do your best daily and maintain a positive attitude. Remember, don't take the job personal.
Pros
It is a Job
Cons
Health Insuranceis expensive.
a ponzi scheme
collection agent (Former Employee) –  st. charles mo, lenexa KSJanuary 2, 2019
this place only rewards its administrative and upper level management teams. all other positions are subject to biases of the supervisory team. company promises bonuses then penalizes worker and decreases amount earned on bonus. Comapny limits the ability to be productive by constantly changing policy and causing choas. place is designed to have a revolving door policy with no intention to invest in its employees. that is unless you are a good ol'boy
Pros
n/a
Cons
autocratic enviroment
Fast Paced, Competitive Environment
UNIT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  St. Charles, MODecember 18, 2018
It's an environment that rewards hard work and dedication. I've learned a lot about how to communicate with a wide variety of personality types while managing.
Call Operator (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, MODecember 12, 2018
Easy job, friendly workers, very enjoyable to be around people and will learn a lot of call center skills, professionalism, it is a great learning experience
Pros
Great co workers, easy job
Cons
Low pay, no raises
Client Services
Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Charles, MODecember 10, 2018
Good competitive work environment. I started there only expecting it to be a short term thing but due to management i stayed. One of the reasons I am leaving is because I don't make enough to support my family.
Pros
good management, competitive
Cons
low pay
Unprofessional
Collector (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSDecember 1, 2018
This is the most unprofessional and unorganized company i ever worked for this was a bad experience. I had to wait three days to get paid after working three weeks. The managers were apologetic after they saw how unhappy our training class was.it was disappointing and unheard of. Crazy place to work cant quit its Christmas time and i have bills. Ima give them wht they give me
Pros
Its a job
It's Collections
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MONovember 30, 2018
Used to be very good compensation many years ago. Bonuses used to make all the other issues more tolerable. Keep on eye on your money and account because others will try to backdoor you!
Pros
Descent Money
Competitive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 25, 2018
Enjoyed bonuses, and the flexibility but there was no growth. For me personally I wanted to run my own office ,but I didn't know how or where to start.
Fun place to work
INBOUND OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  St. Charles, MOOctober 7, 2018
Excellent place to work manager was great department I worked in was excellent . Pay was horrible and health insurance as well I wouldn’t recommend , great stress free environment
Pros
No sick time made only $10/hr
Cons
Great work environment
People are helpful and great
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOOctober 2, 2018
Work towards management. People are helpful and great!!! Flexible work times in times of emergency is a great benefit when you have children in school or daycare.
Terrible place!
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Charles, MOSeptember 21, 2018
This is not a job where you would want to get comfortable. Management is very poor and the job it's self is not worth it. There is no opportunity to bonus because when you do they take it away. This job needs is not a ideal job. AKA DONT WORK HERE! Management is extremely rude and disrespectful, they will talk to you lie you are a kid instead of an adult. NOT A GOOD JOB EXPERIENCE AT ALL!
Cons
Do not take this job seriously
COLLECTIONS (Former Employee) –  St. Charles, MOSeptember 21, 2018
This is a job that you tolerate while you are waiting to gear from your dream job/career. The managers...Dawn/arian(however it's spelled) and frank are so horrible and rude and lack the basics of communication. The pay is laughable and the hours ar 78 or below, never over. Long story short, employees are not valued, which explains the high turn over rate. Once again,this is a job you take when you are waiting to hear from the dream job or if you are in school and need a little funds.
Pros
Cons
No cell phones, No talking, No standing, No reading, No anything
Has everything in place to be great
Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 6, 2018
First I will say that if you are timid or scared to have difficult conversations with strangers, you need not apply probably. This is a good collection company, at least the file I worked on. There are always problems with any job, but my biggest take away was that I determine the outcome of my day - good or bad. There are a lot of office politics, which is unfortunate, but a decent place to work.

Pay and benefits are pretty standard. Good assuming you take the time to learn the processes and listen to the way older collectors. The managers are a little neurotic, but they are knowledgeable and really do want collectors to succeed. They are just not very warm. Collect money = make money. Be there for that reason and you will be fine.
Pros
flexible schedules
Cons
drab lighting
some potential
Collector (Current Employee) –  St. Charles, MOSeptember 3, 2018
This could be a good career if management would actually get involved with the employees and care about what they say. They promote a bad work environment with a lot of negative vibes.
Pros
opportunity
Cons
not for everyone
Its a learning experience
Collector/ Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOAugust 15, 2018
Its a learning experience, it is fast paced, you have a goal to reach daily. It is competitive. Some management is supportive, unfortunately, I didn't get to experience it. I feel like im on my own. But get write ups for making mistakes. I have to ask other management for help most of the time. If you over hear a manager say they cant wait for you to leave, hurry and find another job. Im not a problem, I do my job and stay to myself. Overall, flexible hours, and there are some great managers there.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
money and management
used to be a great place
Collections Agent (Current Employee) –  St. Charles, MOAugust 15, 2018
i used to enjoy going to work there but now they are making it seem like a chore. the punishments for failing a call is to extreme and if you fail to score in the first three metrics of your 1 on 1 sessions. they will take you account that you just worked and apply it to the house and in turn you don't get any of the fee that just collected
Tons of Opportunity
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSAugust 12, 2018
There is never a dull moment at this place of employment. They make working fun and competitive. The staff makes you feel like family in a way. They actually are a family run business.
Aggressiveness was the key to success.
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOAugust 8, 2018
A typical day at work was as soon as you sat down for 8 hours was to put on a head set, boot up computer and log in. In 8 hours I may have actually spoken to two people. I tried hard to be aggressive enough to do my job but was hard when some people had hardships that wouldn't allow them to pay their debts. I was told I was too customer servicey (their words). Their was no enjoyment with this job what-so-ever and I knew this before I took the Job. I took this job after job hunting six months so I could move to Missouri to help care for my mother who was ill. I could never do this type of work ever again. I enjoy making people happy and satisfied.
Pros
I learned new computer skills.
Cons
This type of work is not for everyone.
Working under pressure
Nesting Manager (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, MOAugust 6, 2018
If you don't fold under pressure, then right occupation for you. Have to be able to quickly, and effectively solve customer problems. Also had mice problems
Pros
pay
Cons
management
Overall it was an important company to learn about people
Collector Member Advocate Phone Agent (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOJuly 31, 2018
Call center using auto dialer. Part of the day making outbound calls
and skip tracing the other part of the day. Smoking was aloud on the
parking lots
Pros
Half day Saturdays
Cons
Half day Saturdays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Client Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9