Client Services Inc. Employee Reviews

Fast-paced environment
Assistant Payroll Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Charles, MOJuly 8, 2018
If you enjoy a fast paced environment this is a good place to work. Learned a lot in my position in HR. Wide range of hours to work. Located in the heart of St. Charles County.
It is a great company to work for. Industry changes limit the way non revenue producing agents can grow
CRM/Patient Account Manager (Current Employee) –  st charles, moJuly 3, 2018
I love my schedule, and loved the flexibility. my direct manager is amazing. The most enjoyable part of my job has to be my co workers. They are fabulous.
Workplace
Call Center Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOJuly 1, 2018
I was a payment processor/call center operator, so my job was different from the actual collectors however, my department worked well together, when I was new and didn't understand my job and was afraid I wouldn't move as fast as other's my manager and trainer both assured me we are a family and we will get you to a comfortable space where you aren't panicking. I enjoyed this job every much.
Pros
Free Lunches
Well Rounded
Collector promoted between files (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJune 25, 2018
I loved the ability to virtually create my own schedule it could have been better if we had the ability to work from home but aside from that its one of the best companies i have ever worked for!!!!
Pros
Split shifts morning shifts evening shifts and ability to make up hours on saturdays
Cons
unable to work from home
Not happy with company
Account Manager and Collecter (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 19, 2018
No continuing education opportunities and low wages. The rules of management change monthly and management is unsure of why changes happen. Unfortunately there is little communication between management.
job
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJune 12, 2018
i no longer work there do to having to stay and take care of my family it was a nice job while i was there i was able to work with a great group of people
If you are good at getting poeple to pay past bills, this job is for you.
Agent (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOJune 11, 2018
Bill collections is what this place is. You have to have a tough hide because you will get yelled at and cussed out on a daily basis by consumers you are calling to get to pay on past due bills such as water and credit cards. Required to make 300+ phone calls a day in a 8 and half hour work day.
Pros
1 hour for lunch, bonuses if you get enough consumers to pay up on past bills.
Cons
making 300+ phones calls a day, hard to advance in job. Cell phones are not allowed in building
Recommended if you enjoy sitting at a desk doing nothing
Collector (Current Employee) –  St. Charles, MOJune 8, 2018
If you enjoy getting paid to sit at a desk unable to do anything other than stare at a blank screen, then this is the job for you. On the off-chance you actually get someone on the phone, or even an answering machine, then power to you.

The day starts with being on the automatic dialer and waiting... and waiting some more. No paper, no electronics, no touching the web browser aside from pages essential to your job. Some elements do not work when you need them to as well.

If every other place has turned you down, try here! Some pros include the vague dress code no one follows, paid time off, and the option for overtime (depending on where you're placed.)

Management is competent. However, if there is something you do not understand, it will be explained in the same way every time. Management neglects to discuss if a basic rule was changed into a 'if you do this you will be terminated' if you had a day off. Managers do not have a consensus on compliance and rules. The answer they give will change depending on time of day and who you ask.

Competition is luck based. Some days you get those who pay, other days it's your coworker next to you that does. If your goal is to succeed and advance in your job, good luck. It's possible, but not without the hard days of reminding yourself that having a job is important and that you should come back after your lunch break.
Fast paced and competitive work environment
Collection Agent (Collection Representative) (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOJune 7, 2018
A typical day at work requires you to be on an automatic dialing system for half of your work day for the most part. I learned data entry skills as well as call center skills. Management could use some improvement because they are very strict and can be intimidating at times and put you under a lot of pressure. The workplace culture for the most part is a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. The hardest part of the job is trying to bonus, because each tier within your portfolio is different on how you bonus, and the bonus structure isn't very well explained. The enjoyable part of the job is from time to time they have company sponsored events, like a company golf and bowling tournament, and occasionally they have lunches that the company pays for.
Pros
Bonuses for length of employment, friendly employees
Cons
Short breaks, short paid vacation, you don't get any sick days, no unpaid vacation, health insurance through the company is expensive
Advancement limited
Collections (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOMay 30, 2018
The hardest part of the job was lack of advancement opportunity. Lack of training opportunities for growth in specified fields of interest pertaining to growth.
Pros
Casual Business Setting
Cons
Lack of advancement/training opportunities
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOMay 29, 2018
Poor company to work for, unfairly paid , poor management, they don't care about the employees. They try to micro manage you, its like a concentration camp.
Pros
Non
Cons
A lot.
I enjoyed this job!
Collector (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOMay 27, 2018
I thought collections would be hard but they offer great training. If you are successful it is easy to make commission. There are different departments that you can work from- credit cards companies, banks, PayPal accounts, etc.
Pros
commission, Ot, steady schedule
Cons
2 nights out the week
I would NEVER reccomend this place to anyone!
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Peters, MOMay 9, 2018
Awesome 2 week class training- then they throw you to your client and let you drown. The place is strict on their no phone policy. And I got the luxury of being put in a portfolio or "client" that does not allow ANY paper on their floor.
Pros
Hour long lunch, flexible hours
Cons
No phones, 2 late night days
Productive work place
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSMay 3, 2018
It was great pay but I did not feel like the management cared about their employees success. I did very well with collecting credit card bills that were not paid in years.
Collections in the credit card department
Collector (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSApril 14, 2018
Great people to work with worked as a team dealt with collections with customers that had outrageous bills. You would make a plan to get the bill down
Fast paced call center
Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOApril 10, 2018
Start your work day and immediately get on the phones. You have a file of people to attempt to collect a debt from. Very stressful, hard to hit bonus.
I loved being in training and basically the only one in training. I created classes, power point programs and quizzes. Did not get a raise but worked 45-50 hours a week.
Pros
half day on friday when you work saturday.
Cons
stressful
Fast Paced
Collector (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSMarch 28, 2018
I enjoyed working at Client Services and learned a lot from the manager. My only con was that the bonus structure would change a week after the month ended a week before you were to get a bonus check.
Pros
Fast Paced, Management
Cons
Compensation.
Since I graduated college in 2013 I have been helping an elderly man with appointments medications groceries errands and Etc. I had to do this because
Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Edgewood, KYMarch 22, 2018
This was just a temporary solution to a temporary problem. I am in the clear to go back to work. And very eager and aggressive to do so. It helped me learn.
Pros
I learned how to multitask in which I already knew, I was able to help an elderly man at a cheap price, it kept me above water while I went through my physical necessity that was keeping me from working.
Cons
It was just temporary, there was no benefits to this job.
sweat shop
Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSMarch 15, 2018
micro managed not unlimited bonus as advertised, if you dont hit quota then they want to cut your salary. did nothing for employees after new tax cuts were inacted. was some new cars in management area after the cuts.
Very professional and fun, great place!
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOMarch 14, 2018
I loved working there, quotas can be hard, but if you can keep up this is an awesome place to work. The staff is super friendly and funny and the company pays well and has great perks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Client Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9