Clinica Family Health Services Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
work
Call Center Attendant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 5, 2018
Working for this company has made me grow an appreciation for the people that are in need. I've learned a lot by the people that have had my back. Awesome place to work at.
fun workplace
Certified Coding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, COFebruary 15, 2018
Truly a family oriented company, laid back atmosphere. There us always some sort of party or celebration going on for the company. The hardest part of the job is the lack of communication.
Not a good place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, COJanuary 27, 2018
Director was two faced wanted the person to micro manage but did not want staff to know. HR not very supportive. No vision by exec team wanted the money in quick but no real guidance on how to do that.
Pros
Cons
Stressful, Cut throat but hidden
Great providers and better medical care for patients.
Clinic Nurse (Former Employee) –  Boulder, CONovember 13, 2017
High pressure job. Poor management skills and difficulty with staff retention. HR department lacks grace. Yearly reviews are so archaic that people can bad mouth each other and they play it off as a learning tool. I think they lost their focus which should be the patient. They do provide excellent care to their patient.
Pros
Great patient. You learn a lot. Good providers.
Cons
Poor staff development. Poor retention. Short staffed.
Great Work/Life Balance
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  ColoradoMay 8, 2017
Clinica encourages work/life balance and tries to make sure that we feel heard when issues arise. I feel happy coming to work every day, especially because I love my coworkers and team so much. Our patients are grateful for the care that they receive and they make every day feel rewarding. I feel lucky to have found a place like Clinica to work!
Pros
Great schedule, I love my coworkers
Cons
Far from my house
Productive and full of great people to work around
Medical Assistant - 120 Hour Externship (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, COFebruary 13, 2017
Working for this clinic was a great experience for me, even though I was only there for my internship. I first started my days by just watching how the other medical assistants worked, I was allowed to go into the patient room with them and observe everything they did. I got the opportunity to get to know how each of them work and gets tips from them. It was a job where I never got bored, I was always doing something and that made the hours go by really fast. By the end of my internship I already knew how to do everything by myself. I would had like to have keep working for them, but unfortunately they were not hiring at that time.
Clinica - Exceptional Company
Payroll and Benefits Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, CODecember 8, 2016
Clinica is an exceptional company, their mission and work to provide the under privileged with health care should be modeled by others. The staff, including the Providers to the Administrative staff truly cares about what they do and how it effects the patients. It is an honor and privilege to work for Clinca Family Health.
Pros
Smaller company atmosphere
Cons
Less room for advancement and growth and no money for training
Comfortable work environment
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, COJune 21, 2016
Clinica encourages its employees to take chances and try new work methods. The office culture is laid back and open.
Very busy
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 20, 2016
Typically as a case manager, the day is filled with providing health education, referrals and resources to underinsured, underprivileged populations in the area served.
Pros
Hour lunch, team work, healthcare
Cons
Heavy patient case load
Hardest part of the job
Certified Coding Specialist (Current Employee) –  lafayette, coSeptember 10, 2015
keeping up with the constant changes.
the management team has no communication.
you will get different answers for the same questions from each member of the management team.
there is not training, proceedures, guidelines, ect provided for any position
Pros
flextime
Cons
training
Patient Centered
Group Visit Coordinator/ Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 2, 2015
Great co-workers, patients are very important to the company. I really liked how comfortable patients feel when talking to a Case Manager
Stressful, understatement of call center
Call Center Attendant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 4, 2015
You could not arrive 3 minutes late no matter if the weather was bad out or if you had a problem at your child's school. I am sure no one wants to be late to work but no one can prevent life events. The worse of all is that they count it towards a unexcused absence even if you call to let them know. The call center director is not understanding at all of anything and is not appreciative of her call center staff. It seem as if everyone from nurses to OPS would use the call center as an excuse for patients not to blame them for their lack of work and organization, and guess who would get screamed at by the patient the call center. Who can blame the patients, I would also be mad if I am sick and I leave a detailed message for a nurse to call me back and I get a phone call two days later. Overall this clinic is very diverse and the few staff that really care do a great job.
Pros
holiday parties, free lunches at meetings with Clinic Director
Cons
not enough appreciation for the call center from the staff
Great Work Place
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 11, 2014
Clinica has a lot to offer for their patients. It is a great company to work for and provides a lot of support.
Great job helping others great organization
Dental OT-Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 21, 2014
Co-workers and job were great. helping others
Hardest part was getting to know dental terminology
Most enjoyable part were the people
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, COOctober 24, 2012
Productive days, lunch meetings monthly.
Wouldnt work there again though
Cons
management needs work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clinica Family Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Clinica Family Health Services Reviews by Location