Clinical Laboratories of Hawaii, LLP Employee Reviews

A great place to excel
Management (Current Employee) –  O‘ahu, HIFebruary 21, 2017
I have been with the company 10+ years. In that time I have held multiple positions in several different departments. The company takes care of it own, and encourages personal growth. Those seeking advancement and responsibility will get it. Those who excel will be recognized, promoted and rewarded.
Pros
Never dull, constantly evolving, and oppurtunity waiting for those willing to take it.
Cons
n/a
Great palce to work
Laboratory Assistant Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kailua, HIOctober 17, 2015
Awesome management with full benefits. Tons of opportunities that will help you develop and grow because its a big company.
Quiet working environment yet fun workplace to be
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hilo, HIAugust 31, 2015
I spent 1 and half years at Clinical Laboratories and it was the best job I've had. The bosses are so down-to-earth and very flexible.

I learned a lot in the billing department in the short time I was there. (Insurance info, FIN system, how to handle cash and check payment securely, 10-key numeric skills, etc) I was also able to cross-train into other areas of our deparment. (claim payments and denials)

The other girls in our billing team were great and very helpful in training me and easy to get along with.

To me, the hardest part was being to post payments and file them by deadline (End of month and end of year) but working as a team, it was great to see everyone work together to meet these deadlines which made it the most enjoyable part of working at Clinical Labs.