Clinical Management Consultants

Clinical Management Consultants Employee Reviews

United States9 reviews
Locations
Very happy with the recruiters and what contracts the company offers. The company follows up when there have promised to and will work out any issues should any arise.
Don’t do it
Looks like a cool fun office full
Of young people, but there is no direction or tools for success given by management. “CEO” Marshall is deceiving , and does not care about your success. Base is super low and commission is far and few between due to lack of training on how to earn commission. If another opportunity is around, take it!!
Decent
In-house software isn’t the greatest. Documentation is very poor and there is zero account ownership which makes business development difficult and very unprofessional
Work in is reward out
Don't expect to be texting friends at work, and be prepared to make your own tasks and goals. A lot of good team support, but it won't help you unless you use it.
Sky Is the Limit
The sky is the limit for income potential! You are given complete autonomy of your desk, the people are fantastic, true 9am-5pm position, no micromanaging.
Pros
autonomy
Cons
ramp up time
Job seekers rely on your experience.
High Job Satisfaction with Great Earning Potential!
I have been a healthcare recruiter at CMC in San Francisco for the past 8 years and my career has grown exponentially. I am very thankful for the supportive management and I truly enjoy the collaborative working environment with our talented team of recruiters. I have witnessed amazing growth within the company during my time here and it is continuing to expand and do well. I highly recommend working here if you are diligent, hardworking and would like to do well in your career.
Pros
great work life balance
Cons
no easy parking in financial district
productive
best working job would recommend to other people.my day at work was busy dealing with patients but everyone was very kind and helpful. patients can be difficult but thats normal.
Excellent Contract Company
Had a great experience with my recruiter. She was very supportive and gave accurate feedback regarding the healthcare companies they worked with. Excellent pay.
great company if you are driven
good product line, must get out and be willing to work. The ceo and support staff are willing to provide resources for success. Also good communication amongst team.
Pros
good tech support
Cons
n/a