Clinical Management Consultants

Working at Clinical Management Consultants: 9 Reviews

United States9 reviews

Locations

Very happy with the recruiters and what contracts the company offers. The company follows up when there have promised to and will work out any issues should any arise.

Don’t do it

Looks like a cool fun office full Of young people, but there is no direction or tools for success given by management. “CEO” Marshall is deceiving , and does not care about your success. Base is super low and commission is far and few between due to lack of training on how to earn commission. If another opportunity is around, take it!!

Clinical Management Consultants insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Decent

In-house software isn’t the greatest. Documentation is very poor and there is zero account ownership which makes business development difficult and very unprofessional

Work in is reward out

Don't expect to be texting friends at work, and be prepared to make your own tasks and goals. A lot of good team support, but it won't help you unless you use it.

Sky Is the Limit

The sky is the limit for income potential! You are given complete autonomy of your desk, the people are fantastic, true 9am-5pm position, no micromanaging.

Pros

autonomy

Cons

ramp up time

High Job Satisfaction with Great Earning Potential!

I have been a healthcare recruiter at CMC in San Francisco for the past 8 years and my career has grown exponentially. I am very thankful for the supportive management and I truly enjoy the collaborative working environment with our talented team of recruiters. I have witnessed amazing growth within the company during my time here and it is continuing to expand and do well. I highly recommend working here if you are diligent, hardworking and would like to do well in your career.

Pros

great work life balance

Cons

no easy parking in financial district

productive

best working job would recommend to other people.my day at work was busy dealing with patients but everyone was very kind and helpful. patients can be difficult but thats normal.

Excellent Contract Company

Had a great experience with my recruiter. She was very supportive and gave accurate feedback regarding the healthcare companies they worked with. Excellent pay.

great company if you are driven

good product line, must get out and be willing to work. The ceo and support staff are willing to provide resources for success. Also good communication amongst team.

Pros

good tech support

Cons

n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clinical Management Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits