Clinical Management Consultants Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
High Job Satisfaction with Great Earning Potential!
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 1, 2018
I have been a healthcare recruiter at CMC in San Francisco for the past 8 years and my career has grown exponentially. I am very thankful for the supportive management and I truly enjoy the collaborative working environment with our talented team of recruiters. I have witnessed amazing growth within the company during my time here and it is continuing to expand and do well. I highly recommend working here if you are diligent, hardworking and would like to do well in your career.
Pros
great work life balance
Cons
no easy parking in financial district
productive
Intern (Current Employee) –  Staten Island, NYFebruary 16, 2018
best working job would recommend to other people.my day at work was busy dealing with patients but everyone was very kind and helpful. patients can be difficult but thats normal.
Excellent Contract Company
Interim Emergency Services Director (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaFebruary 5, 2018
Had a great experience with my recruiter. She was very supportive and gave accurate feedback regarding the healthcare companies they worked with. Excellent pay.
great company if you are driven
Independant Contractor (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAJune 27, 2017
good product line, must get out and be willing to work. The ceo and support staff are willing to provide resources for success. Also good communication amongst team.
Pros
good tech support
Cons
n/a