Clinical Pathology Laboratories Employee Reviews

Cpl
Patient Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXOctober 8, 2018
Horrible management
Pay ok
Unwilling to move you to a closer place by your home
No security in your job....expendable
NO OVERTIME
Loved my fellow employees
good with customers
Phlebotomist Float (Former Employee) –  laredo, texasOctober 5, 2018
great people to work with and clinic is very clean. great hours and helps employees learn receptionist and clinical duties. patients with physician referrals are mainly the customers the clinic sees.
Pros
great work hours
Professional co-workers, team work
Collector (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 4, 2018
I loved my job. I like challenges. Everyone was very experienced and helpful. Whenever we would not get caught talking. I was busy and time went by so fast.
Pros
Team work and free lunches
Cons
No talking until you go to lunch.
Cpl
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 4, 2018
This company is horrible when it comes to communication, from your so called supervisor, you need to explain why you need to take a off day, and they still denied ya then stop allowing PTO if I can’t take it when I want to, management is a joke they pay different cities, different rules apply as well management get there days and vacations, employees have to sell there souls the Austin offices is the most terrible place that I have ever worked, and they will give you a little over time if it benefits them only, there is excuse for allowing you a off day, is they are short and don’t have coverage, well if they treated they employees better then others would stay, they want to control your life watch out y’all its to much watch the Mexicans they will throw you under the bus
Pros
You have a job
Cons
The health care is to much
Clinical Pathology Orlando Florida
Medical Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 3, 2018
This wonderful workplace has moved to Texas. I was layed off but still have fond memories of working there. I have no Cons to discuss. The company made the move that best suited their priority.
Pros
very good atmosphere
Cons
Management you just too much favoritism against certain employees San Marcos region
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXSeptember 25, 2018
I enjoy working with patients and I enjoy my co-workers the management is horrible San Marcos region uses too much favoritism against their employees hey don't treat to fair you complain too management but that's as far as it goes and never gets to corporate office so nothing ever gets done and it's been like that for a long time that's why they have a big turnaround.
Pros
The work is great
Cons
The benefits are okay
courier
Courier/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 12, 2018
a typical day at work, get your dry ice, supplies to deliver to the route your on, pickup labs, from doctor offices. a lot of driving, stops are not close to each other. at the end of the day, you come in. put your labs away, do paper work. call it a day.
management, is me myself and I. he is about advancing his people
Pros
not enough pay, even if you are worth more, for your experiences
Cons
hard to get a break in
No consistency or fairness
Phlebotomist I (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 8, 2018
I love working with the public and working and help patients, but the turn over at CPL was on a weekly bases. Some employees could make a mega mistake and nothing was said, but other's could make a mistake and it was a write up, very difficult to feel part of the team. I don't believe any of us met the CEO.
Pros
none that I can think of other than the patients, loved working with the public.
Cons
turn overs, having to ask for a day off months a head of time, and they asked for documentation.
Very unorganized company to work for. No structure.
Phlebotomist Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 23, 2018
They have no consideration for hard work and long hours put in. They will fire you with no advance notice because some one didn't like you. Not a good company to work for.
absolutely horrible! Turn over rate says it all.
Team Lead / phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 21, 2018
CPL is by far the most miserable place that I have ever worked. They treat their employees like garbage. Even being higher up the ladder you still can not get any time off. You even have to bring your sick children to work with you just so they don't have to find coverage.
Pros
it's a job
Cons
everything
loved people who worked close to
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 17, 2018
The job itself was fulfilling but there isn't any form of boosting morale or encouraging employee engagement which lead to high retention. This company could implement strategic strategies to make communication internally more proficient.. It is difficult to advance within the company which deter longevity in the company. I would say this company would be a good place for someone who is just starting out in this profession but someone as season as I am should look for employment in a company which will give you the opportunity to grow. I would definitely recommend getting a feel for the company core goals before applying especially if you are an individual who is looking for longevity within a company.
Pros
the company like to place phlebotomist close as possible to their residents
Cons
there is no encouragement for employees
Bad
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Bastrop, TXAugust 17, 2018
I have worked for this company for 9 years. It is hard to get more than 30 cent raise after every year evaluation. The supervisors dont listen to the staff the customer is always right. There are not enough staff working at the locations so the time off approved is very hard. They will not work with what you need.
Nice and team work company
Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 15, 2018
I really enjoyed the time I work for this company, we work as a real team! and we loved to help each other, they give me the opportunity to learn different departments,
Fun Workplace
Courier (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 14, 2018
The employees that I worked with were great people to work with and I enjoyed working there everyday. The work was easy but fast paced and you had to be able to get around in heavy traffic. The only downfall of the job was low pay. I had to work 2 jobs in order to make a living.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Low pay
Stress free Company
HEAD PHLEBOTOMY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLAugust 8, 2018
Was a nice experience to be a CLPSE employee. Gave me all the confidence and autonomy. Company beleived in my experience.I learned a lot of experience in customer relations. I learned responsabilities and I enjoied my work at this company.The hardest part of the job was leaving the company.I met many people tht along the way became good friends.
Pros
A lot of hours
Cons
Per diem
Strong Compnay and networking
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMAugust 6, 2018
Clinical Pathology Laboratories is a great company to be employed by, customer service is excellent, their IT Department is the most efficient team when helping all employees and clients. I would recommend this company to anyone seeking employment in sales.
love to work here
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 3, 2018
open and close many labs.
allowed me to attend school and clinicals at varied times.
no stress working here. supervisors are very understanding.
great place for me to have worked at.
Pros
everything
Cons
no LPN's
Summary of job description
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXAugust 1, 2018
I learn how to. work with culture diversity. Other lab technicians took the time showing team work providing hands on teaching for the company specimen processing department. A normal day consist of entering pt. laboratory information into the LIS and preforming venipuncture on adults and children. Placing proper specimen into the correct departures or testing. Monitor pneumatic tube system, assuring supplies remained stocked within the laboratory. Cooperated with staff and departments within the hospital.
Productive and fun working place
PHLEBOTOMIST (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXJuly 31, 2018
Truly enjoyed working here. Both locations were great. Management was amazing and backed their employees 100%. I would recommend anyone here. Especially the east texas devision.
Medical Client Biller/Cash Posting/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 29, 2018
Very busy daily with clients, numbers and invoices for lab testing. Management and staff were all great to work with. Learned allot. Was given opportunities for advancements.
Pros
team players
Cons
nothing negative