Clinical Resources

Clinical Resources Employee Reviews

Travel RN experience
Able to use your nursing skills and travel to different places. Flexible with personal schedule and able to have a better opportunity with a work life balance
Great company for interim positions
Very flexible with placement and the best at providing a variety of placements. They have a great support team. And they are always looking for feedback.
Work with your schedule and location.
Very accommodating! Answered all your questions. Paid well for the job. Made sure you were comfortable. Kept in contact with me to make sure all was well.
You are it!
Clinical Resources is a top notch company run by knowledgeable professionals.

The only con is that I'm responsible for my own taxes and benefits. So if you are looking to supplement a FT job or.negotiate a satisfactory salary you will be happy. Just keep in mind you are responsible.for your taxes 😀
I was able to mix and blend well with the staff and prepare them for pending annual survey.
The position I had in Douglas Mission was a fun position. I had the opportunity to work with the department heads and train them in their arears of responsibility. The nurse and regional consultants respected my level of expertise and team spirit. This facility had a major staffing concern with its CENA's Incentive programs were put in place to assist in bringing the staffing level to desired requirements.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Quality organization
I was proud to work with Clinical Resources, a quality organization, can always make a phone call and you will be able to speak with someone. They followed through on how your assignment was going and if you needed any assistance. The support that was provided was second to none. I have called the owner on a couple of occasions and she took the time to listen and advise as she could...Such respect and dedication to her team!
Pros
Unsurpassed quality company, Support with assignments
Cons
No benefits, 1099 status
Work place is both fun & productive
Love this company!! Everything except : Its time that they increase their hourly pay/ inflation / the staff nurses make more than the travel nurses & we leave our homes and families for long periods of time. That alone is worth an increase in pay. I can now make the same money or more by NOT traveling. Its hardly worth the sacrifice anymore... Aside from that, this is a great company!!!
Pros
Love management, they look out for there employees
Cons
Staff nurses make more than the travel nurses.
Great Place to work!
This is an excellent job to be apart of and I greatly appreciate everything this organization has done for me and many others. This company is the best!
Registered Dietitian, Traveler
Clinical Resources, LLC was always available for guidance with my position and issues which arose during my travel. I was very impressed with the professionalism presented by the staff and my Recruiter.
Pros
Professional Company, resolved my issues in a timely manner.
Cons
None noted.
Good Company to work for.
Good Company to work for. No issues with compensation which was always on-time. Readily available staff for any issues.Recruiter listened and was very cooperative in assisting locations for next assignment.
Traveling
Travel while working, nice living accommodations. Awesome company. On time with your pay, never a issue. Always work with more than one company so you will not be unemployed
working
had no problems working for them was a temporary contract job. Everything was as they said. Just wish we could have insurance and I would rather taxes be taken out as we go
Pros
the staY was good
Cons
taxes not taken out
Caring Company
Clinical Resource cares about their nurses, They offer great pay, great travel package and the living environment is always located in a safe location.
Pros
Trust, Respect, Intergrity
Cons
An abundance of opportunities to learn and grow.
Clinical Resources is providing me with various leadership opportunities. One of the interesting points about the job, is meeting people and connecting with them to improve practices and processes.
Pros
Learning
Unhealthy Work enviroment
Management are are all family, they act as if they want the best for you and then treat you poorly, they try to intimidate you, lie and do not treat their employees equally.
Stressful and hostile for no reason.
A typical day is getting yelled at across the office or being talked about by owner and manager. Very unprofessional responses to your work or lack there of.
Fit in or get trampled over.
Excellent for interim positions
I have done interim don positions with this company and now are hired on again. They are very friendly and professional. It's a great place to work if you want to travel and see the usa
Pros
Make your own schedule and choice of location
Professional and Friendly Staff
Travelling has it's disadvantages and challenges. The staff at Clinical Resouces are there to support you, meet your needs in the field and make every effort to see you succeed while you are on assignment.
Pros
all expenses covered
Cons
getting too attached to the great people you meet
Excellent services for long-distant contractors
The staff at Clinical Resources is always available for consultation related to current temporary position you are contracted for.
Positions are appropriate to your level of skills and location preference. They contact you only with positions you may be interested in.
Pros
Paid weekly, deposited in your account every Friday am
Good job and environment
Good company that takes care of their employees when they need help. The environment feels like family and is very welcoming. Can sometimes be stressful and demanding but still a good company to work for.
Good company.
Outstanding company. Very helpful, informed, always available. Paid on time. Always checking with you to see if you need assistance with concerns or with the assignment, etc..
Good