Clinical Trial Media
View all Clinical Trial Media reviews

Clinical Trial Media

Clinical Trial Media Employee Review

Clinical Trial Media Manager Review - The company is under new management

Clinical Trial Media is under new management and their headquarters have relocated, and the company has undergone a complete 180. It's an excellent company to work for, the work environment is now positive and uplifting, and there's a lot of room for career growth. I've been at the company for 8 years and I'm lucky to be here now.

Same location

Inconsistent employer

Some nice people there however, the culture is thrown off by leadership. There are a circle of people that can do no wrong. The rest are constantly insecure for their jobs and their work. Not a lot of internal structure. However, there is a lot of game playing. There seems to be genuine lack of self insight within leadership toward the type of experience they are creating for much of the workforce. This is reflected in the dichotomy of Glassdoor reviews - with leadership and favored employees posting great reviews and many other hard-working employees experiencing pay cuts, demotions, and grunt work below their title and below the expectations set upon hiring. Put this together with erratic decision making and regular drama and firings, it is a very stressful place to work and the benefits are not good.

Pros

There are some nice team members.

Cons

Poor benefits, a complete lack of insight from leadership causing many to have a very poor experience, pay cuts, and demotions. Not proactive when hiring, so roles hired are changed in short order the majority of the time.

fun place

Nice place to work - they have been bought out recently so i dont know what its like now but when the old owners were there it was just ok. but i hope they do well

Interested in the work I am performing, people I work with are well educated and good teachers.

I enjoy what I do, just rather a little more of a challenge. There is no happy medium, either very busy or very slow. I enjoy a continuous flow and like to learn new materials. My co-workers are easy to work with and out of the bunch a few that are an extreme pleasure to work with on a daily basis. They are also well educated and I enjoy there advice. The hardest part of my job is that I am one person who is accountable for seven other individuals as well as myself. I can multi-task very well, but when it is busy and we are making dead lines it can get a little hectic with all the personalities of my co-workers. If I learned anything it would be to not let the different personalities get the best of me.I would say that is the most important thing I have learned thus far.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clinical Trial Media. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Clinical Trial Media Reviews by Location

• Clinical Trial Media
  • The company is under new management