Clinton Memorial Hospital Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Private Company
RN Surgical Services (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHApril 9, 2018
This hospital is owned by a private company. The lack of upper management's care of patient's and their families is very evident. Call here is horrible. If you are on call, be ready to work every time. Very high staff turnover.
Pros
Cons
High turnover, to many call hours, management
Quick Paced and met lots of Wonderful people
Patient Registration Representative (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHJanuary 4, 2018
I really enjoyed working here. All my co-workers were great and management worked with you. The only reason I quit was because my husband was a full time fire fighter and I had to be home with the kids. So I had to find something with a schedule Monday-Friday first shift for my family. Really miss it and will probably go back at some point.
Pros
Co-workers and Management
Cons
Schedule
Loved working there
Nurse Aide (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHNovember 20, 2017
I enjoyed working with the hospital very nice management team and everyone worked together as a team if I wouldn't of moved I would of stayed with the company
Pros
Team work
Cons
sometimes pulled doubles
Enjoyable local nursing job
LPN. Clinical coordinator of an OB (Former Employee) –  Saint Johns, MIOctober 29, 2017
I worked in multiple specialty clinics and enjoyed being a part of a great healthcare system in my home town. Sparrow Clinton was always easy to work with when family needs had to be tended to.
staff is very friendly
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, OHOctober 19, 2017
The staff is ver friendly, but employees have to float to other offices to fill in when others are out of the office on vacation or out due to being sick.
great learning experience
Registered Nurse Pre-op/PACU (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHJuly 15, 2017
This hospital puts time into training their employees. I came in with no experience as a PACU nurse and walked out very confident. The staff is great to work with.
I enjoy working there
Unit Coordinator (Unit Clerk) (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, OHJune 30, 2017
Clunton Memorial Hospital has given me the opportunity to help others and offers the employees room for growth and advancement. I highly recommend working for Clinton Memorial Hospital to any and all health care job seekers.
UC FAMILY RESIDENCY PROGRAM (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, ohioJune 14, 2017
Managed the employed physician practices on a daily basis. Responsible for staffing, budgets, budget adherence, productivity of the physicians, patient satisfaction.
only option in the area
PCA (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHMay 8, 2017
unfortunately this is the only hospital choice in this area. it has a bad reputation, they are very limited in the care they can provide there and have to send patients to the city for more adequate care
Would never go through again
Staff member (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHMay 5, 2017
Staff never felt appreciated. Management always changing. Managers often felt threatened and would take it out on staff. Always, always, always short staffed. Poor attitudes from the top down. No way to advance, if managers didn't like you - they would get rid of you. Especially, if you had a higher degree than they did or if you said anything. The job itself was fine, people in the department were fine and staff in other areas were fine. It was mainly leadership. They forced a lot of older staff to retire when they started making cuts.
It's an ok place to work
Medical Telemetry/surgical RN (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHMarch 10, 2017
Management doesn't respect staff, it's a very child-like environment. The staff are not appreciated what-so-ever. My fellow employees were nice however.
Pros
discounts on certain programs, and in house food and servces
Cons
no employee appreciation, patient to nurse ratio is out of hand, little support
Was nice when I was there
Lead Technologist, Chemistry (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHFebruary 25, 2017
I haven't worked for this facility for 10 years but I enjoyed it when I was working there. Wilmington is a quiet town with not a lot to do besides go to walmart.
It was volenteer
Support Intern (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHNovember 30, 2016
I helped but it was volunteering that acted like work experience.The hospital wa where I first learned of the name of Labcorp and Computnet. We worked a certan area for a few months before we were rotated off
Overall positive experience
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, OHSeptember 10, 2016
I had an overall great experience over the last five years however I feel that I have reached a limit to what the facility can offer me in terms of education, advancement, and services provided by a community hospital.
Pros
I have never had a difficulty picking up overtime in the ED or ICU
Cons
Compensation
retail
Nutrition Services Aide (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHAugust 1, 2016
It was a retail job, so a lot of customer service. Didn't care for only getting one weekend off a month.
Pros
Hours
Cons
hours
For Profit HEalthcare
Executive (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHJuly 27, 2016
Not a well run corporate culture. Many decisions that should have been made at the local level were made at the corporate office where there was little understanding surrounding hospital management.
Pros
Good Community
Cons
Tmtl
good place to work
Outpatient Coder/Abstractor (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHJune 24, 2016
spent 23 years in the medical records department working from file clerk to finally a coder. I felt the pay could have been better. really have to hard feelings about Clinton, just the pay. I left only to work from home.
Pros
advancement
Cons
pay
Great middle managers, terrible upper management
Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHMay 6, 2016
Very productive employee with no disciplinary problems. Released with no notice, no reason, only to meet budget needs.
nice place to work
Environmental Services (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, OHMarch 24, 2016
Good work good pay very good benefits clean your area that night I worked 5pm-1:30am. It's very nice and very friendly. the CEO is great.
What i learned
Certified Medical Assistant/Wound Treatment Center (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHJanuary 19, 2016
This job was very interesting, I really enjoyed the different wounds I got to see and treat each and every day. I learned how to measure the wounds and clean them along with dressing them.