Clipboard Health Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 441 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Clipboard Health’s online marketplace makes reliable healthcare staffing possible for participating healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities nationwide. Our easy-to-use app allows participating healthcare facilities to post available shifts, and qualified, independent healthcare professionals to find and sign up for open shifts at facilities near them.
Salary estimated from 28.3K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Clipboard Health is the perfect company to work for if you're looking forward in your career. The staff are all very helpful and caring, always making sure that I'm happy with how things go not just during working hours but also outside of them!
They wrongfully deactivated me because a staffed sent me home n never cancelled my shift. They go off a very very high point system when it comes to canceling. But if. Pick up they will only add 5 points. If you call off they will take away 20-45 points from your score. They are not understanding about things at all. If u cancel a shift n switch the times of higher pay they will still suspend if deactivate you
I was suspended for having been hospitalized with back to back seizures as well as covid 19 I was suspended for being out two weeks for having covid cam back worked a few shifts had back to back seizures and got suspended
What is the best part of working at the company? The best part was they had lots of good assignments, but I really hate they don't want to work with you, I never called off any of my assignments but I did cancel to change pay rate but always showed up for every shift I picked up and they are not very understanding to this, I was only trying to make more money. What is the most stressful part about working at the company? There was no stress not really, just don't want to talk directly to hear concerns they want you to rezt What is the work environment and culture like at the company? Besides the lack of understanding it's a good company What is a typical day like for you at the company? Just work no stress because you chose where you want to work
This company is horrible they will suspend your account for anything you have to chat with a robot before chatting with a agent you do not have no support from clipboard they don’t take out taxes they take several days to contact you back if you have a problem with a facility clipboard will not support you I recommend no one to work through clipboard that company isn’t worth the problem and headaches that come along with it i repeat do not work through clipboard!!!
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 76 questions about working at Clipboard Health. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Clipboard Health employees.
Insights from 162 Indeed users who have interviewed with Clipboard Health within the last 5 years.
Dependable, availability & knowledge of job.
There was no interview, you either have the certificates to work or you don’t.
None. It’s an app.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Clipboard Health?Published on May 24, 2021
- Clipboard Health