Cloud Dentistry, LLC Employee Reviews

love cloud
Temporary RDA (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 30, 2018
any one needed a job where you work when you want to work and make your own schedule this is the place for you. You are your own boss you can accept or reject a job.
Pros
make your own rate of pay and hours
Cons
some places don't pay same day and you don't alway find offices that will accept you to work
Absolutely Love Working For Cloud Dentistry
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 12, 2018
I love working for CD. We've become a family who cares not only about one another but about the company as well.
We all strongly believe in the beliefs and values of Cloud Dentistry and continuously strive for company success and growth.
Management is amazing - we are cared about and we're not micromanaged because we get the job done. There's always training available and someone to assist us when needed.

The best place I have ever worked, and with some of the greatest people I know. I love my job and this company!
Pros
Management, Work-Life Balance, Job Security, Great Job Culture
Love my Job and my Team
Client Relations Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 12, 2018
I am in client relations and website administration so my day is mostly predictable with enough spontaneity to keep the day interesting. My boss appreciates what I bring to the table and trusts my judgment. My coworkers are supportive and helpful and we even enjoy each other's company outside of work! I am excited to be on the ground floor of developing this amazing marketplace. I appreciate the freedom to telecommute and have never been happier.
Pros
Telecommute, no micromanagement, great coworkers and boss
Cons
No benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cloud Dentistry, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8