Clover Global Solutions LP Employee Reviews

Privately-held MWBE serving the Upstream Oil & Gas Industry
Vice President and General Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 1, 2018
Micro-management was counter-productive for most employees. Core employee turnover was extremely high. Client base was not diversified enough to withstand the last downturn for Oil & Gas.
Pros
Park Ten offices were nice and twice size needed for daily operations
Cons
Healthcare was very expensive for family coverage, no 401(k) match!
The company takes pride in sustaining positive relations with its employees and clients alike. Accessibility with each department is quite easy.
CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 31, 2017
CGS has a superb administration staff. Everyone that I've ever spoken with have prioritized my concern with the utmost care. The company has a reputation of teaming up with its clients quite well.
While the job lasted, they made the transition of coming out of retirement very pleasant.
Pros
Full benefits, flexible schedule, per diem over 50 mls.
Cons
Jobs availability
Enjoyed the challenge of strarting and completing a 84mm job project.
IE&C QA/QC Inspection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 16, 2017
Review drawing and field work being performed in multiple building and underground service cable trenching for services to each building.
In general the work being performed was work I have complete or inspected previously.
Management was all wise helpfully when situations arose with solving them.
Workplace culture was good.
As with all jobs the challenges were the unexpected problems.
Working with qualified supervision.
Pros
40 hour work week
Cons
There alwise one person who's hard to work with.
Contracted to work for former employer.
Electrical SME "Consultant" (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXJuly 27, 2017
My HR Manager was friendly and knowledgeable. The entire group guided me through the process of employment, considering I hadn't applied for a job in years. I already knew my assignment and contacts. Worked until the job was complete and I'm ready for a new assignment. When a project comes up that's right for my skillset, I'll definitely re-apply.
Pros
Competitive pay, easy to work with.
friendly staff
A/P A/R temp (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 19, 2017
Good place to work seems they treat their employees very well. good benefits and work life balance a plus. Great location. Under new management recently and it seems they are trying to work on a plan of growth. Feel they need to have some accountability for the sales staff. Maybe change the structure of pay or add in a monthly quota for them so that they are not comfortable with their salaries and will be more productive.
Pros
new managment seems they care about employees and company
Cons
sales staff has no drive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clover Global Solutions LP. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about