Clover Health Care Employee Reviews

N/a
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MESeptember 18, 2018
I personally felt that the Management itself had a kink in the chain. much like most businesses these days, everyone is too worried about themselves rather than the task at hand. This in turn causes issues and takes away from the learning aspect of the job.
Not fun
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MEAugust 19, 2018
Poor management. Poor resident care. Always always always short staffed. Don’t care for the place low wages. I took the CNA certificate class through clover health care, they didn’t CPR certify any of us. This is not an ideal facility at all
Hostile environment/ Very low wages
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MEMarch 30, 2018
Clover has not had a good reputation for years.Its a very hostile environment, from management, down to the few people that have been there for years(CNA's) The pay is laughable, and down right embarrassing. They are always short handed,which also means the quality of care is very poor.The Administration is part of the poor quality of care.Its all about making money .The staff,and patients are treated with much disrespect. Not a pleasant place to work.
Pros
Cons
Seen above
Not a bad job
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MENovember 7, 2017
This isnt a bad job i just wish they were more fair about things. The people who have been there a long time are treated better then new people which is not fair
Job was not a good fit for me
L T C - charge nurse (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MEMay 23, 2017
I never felt comfortable about this company. There was not much training, there was never enough help in caring for frail elderly residents and the help were expected to be super workers.
Pros
fairly good benefite
Cons
low pay rates
Supportive Staff
Certified Nurse Aide (Current Employee) –  Auburn, MEMay 16, 2017
The staff and patients are remarkable to work with. Administration is willing to work with staff to accommodate personal situations. Extensive opportunities available for over-time.
Warm and friendly place to live and work
RN (Current Employee) –  Auburn, MEMay 26, 2016
I have worked for Clover for 2 1/2 years on several units. It is wonderful to work in a community where the quality of life for the Residents is promoted and staff advocates for them. Management is approachable and available. People are invested in positivity and improvement. They have a wall of pictures of people who have been there for more than 10 years and that consistency and sense of community is amazing. Although Healthcare is hard work, I find it is immensely rewarding.
Pros
Fun loving staff and residents. Management is appreciative, supportive and available.
Cons
As its Healthcare Holidays and Weekends are a must
Great Place to Work!!!
RN (Current Employee) –  Auburn, MEMay 25, 2016
I have worked at Clover for a year and a half and it is a wonderful place to work. The scheduler is very flexible with your schedule and the Staff development coordinator is terrific with all in-services that she provides and is available!! It is a super friendly place to work and my co workers are awesome! The most enjoyable part of my job is the residents, they appreciate all we do for them every day!!
Pros
Fun place to work!
Cons
parking is limited
Bad Place to work.
Personal Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MEJuly 9, 2015
Schedule was fine, co-workers okay, pay was awful but the people who lived there were good. Not a fun place to work, way to much work to do for little pay.
Pros
schedule
Cons
Pay
Fast paced work enviroment
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Auburn, MESeptember 19, 2014
Clover is a friendly fast paced work environment. They really strive to better serve the community, residents ,and staff.
Poor
Team Leader/CRMA/PSS (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MEMarch 24, 2014
My experience in the nursing home field was not a good one. There was a lot of politics and clicks with in the facility. It was a very negative place to work if you did not fit in with the popular group.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Fun place.
Dietary aide/Cook (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MEJune 30, 2013
My job was as dietary aide, I was responsible for washing dishes and food service. After I was there for 2 years or so I began working as a prep cook. The management was fair and tough, putting focus on cleanliness and sanitation. The coworkers were friendly and hard working. I really enjoyed learning the the field of culinary and would certainly do it again. The hardest part of the job was learning the MSDS book.
Pros
Good learning experience.
Cons
Low pay.
Enjoyed interacting with an interdisciplinary medical team and with the residents
Social Worker - Assisted Living (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MEOctober 12, 2012
Social worker both in the long term care area.
Provided a wide variety of services- admissions, adjustment issues, support of the caregivers