Clover Park School District Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 33 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
About the company
- Company size501 to 1,000
- Revenue$25M to $100M (USD)
- HeadquartersLakewood, Washington
The Clover Park School District (CPSD) is the fourth largest school district in Pierce County, Washington and the 28th largest public school district in the state....
The Clover Park School District (CPSD) is the fourth largest school district in Pierce County, Washington and the 28th largest public school district in the state.
You’re seeing all 8 jobs at Clover Park School District because we can’t find any available jobs at Clover Park School District close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Browse jobs by location
Salary estimated from 173 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Education & Instruction
Community & Social Service
Installation & Maintenance
What would you say about your employer?
Questions and answers
People have asked 18 questions about working at Clover Park School District. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Clover Park School District employees.
Insights from 30 Indeed users who have interviewed with Clover Park School District within the last 5 years.
Almost everything is just about experience or whether a kid comes first
Almost everything is just abou...
Why should we hire you? Give us an example of how you would handle an escalated student? How would you communicate with the teacher if there was a problem with a student?
Why should we hire you? Give u...
Common questions about Clover Park School District
Clover Park School District locations
What's being discussed at Clover Park School District?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.