Clover Technologies Group Employee Reviews

management was terrible
Material Handler/Picker Packer/Packaging (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ILApril 24, 2018
Poor management and no room for advancement. Slackers are babied and the good workers get all the work dumped on them. HR is not on your side to help you with anything and they look for the smallest reasons to fire you once you have been there for more than 3 years. Horrible place to work for. They are farming out all the work to Mexico and closing up shop so I do not recommend this place to anyone.
nice people
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ILMarch 19, 2018
Clover did have nice people but if you were not a team lead friend then you got disrespect. Management did not care. They listened to team leads and only team leads. If you were not friend of management outside of company then you didn't matter to them.
Pros
20 min. break
Cons
standind in one place for 8 hours
Would work their again
Sustaining Product Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, IllinoisJanuary 13, 2018
Good place to work, very competitive. You need to be at the top of your game everyday. Company is very price driven due to competition from China and other low cost areas of production
Great Place
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ILJanuary 11, 2018
Easy short days. Great people who work there. Nice and relaxed. Great manager and co-workers. Hardest part was staying focused. Learned what types of printers there where all around the world.
Productive place to work at.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ILDecember 30, 2017
Great place to work at. Wished pay was better. Management was good. Treated well. Good benefits. Got to work with some great people. Pretty easy to do well there.
This place is a joke
Picker (Former Employee) –  Oglesby, ILDecember 20, 2017
Its 40 hours a week. Clock in. Work. Clock out & leave. Unfortunately, anytime they have some stupid thing going on like an Xmas party, you MUST attend. Even though you have 30 minutes that are unpaid. So you aren't allowed to go to your car or talk to your family if that's what you usually do on YOUR lunch break. Glad I don't work there anymore & would highly recommend to others to not work there.
Pros
40 hours a week
Cons
Too many to list
Great to work for the purchasig manager
Production Buyer (Former Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAOctober 25, 2017
Purchasing manager is a great negotiator and in control of his department. I learned a lot from him, our department was the best organized in the company.
Pros
Great purchsing manager, Well organized
Cons
Not enough pay
great working place
Inspector/Packer (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAOctober 18, 2017
It is a great place to work. Can be messy at times. the hardest part about the job getting your pallet count on time. the people was great to work with an you got raises at an decent time .
Productive and fun work place
Quality Assurance/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Washington, PA 15301October 1, 2017
There is an abundance of training and real time work situations to learn and improve your skills everyday. There is great opportunity to interact with end users and develop inter personal skills. There are many opportunities to develop management skills and become a leader
Pros
benfits
Cons
closed place
Not too bad of a place to work.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ILSeptember 6, 2017
Not too bad of a place to work. It is fast paced and you have to keep up so not too many products get backed up on the line. Seem to be a bit unorganized at times.

Want to know more about Clover Technologies Group?

Ask a question
Perfect opportunity
Packing Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ILAugust 15, 2017
I absolutely loved working here. I was located in a packing line and it was wonderful to work as a team. There were 2 employees per line so you always had someone there to help. The only reason I left was because I could not longer work the 2nd shift because of babysitting problems.
An ok place to work.
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ILAugust 6, 2017
Starting with coming in clocking in and going to work right away boxing ink cartridges on the boxing line that was my job but I was also thrown into picking up pallets and putting them on the wrapper which wasn't my job. I started rather easily got to know my job fairly quickly then when I started getting better at it they threw me into another job without changing my job title so I wouldn't be able to get any better at what I needed to do to become full time. Most enjoyable part was being able to bring drinks out onto the floor. The hardest part was not doing the job that I had applied for and not being able to become full time.
Pros
Hour Lunches
Loved my job!
Global Procurement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ILJuly 26, 2017
Though it was stressful and very past paced it was an amazing place to work. The staff was always happy and positive. It was more of an extended family.
Good enviorement
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Calexico, CAJune 23, 2017
it was a pleasure worked in Clover Technologies because the company offered me everything that I needed. The employees create a family environment. Nice place to work. Managers need to work more on their attitude not having preference.
Pros
Management were focus and comply the company rules
Cons
old equipment
Not a good place to work
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ILJune 4, 2017
Management is terrible. Communication is poor. They increased the wage for 2nd shift material handlers from $12 to $13 an hour to lure more potential applicants because they can't keep people there due to the high amount over overtime & lack of safety. And many material handlers there drive unsafely & nobody's actions are addressed when reported. Very unsafe place to work & company morale is quite low. If you like not having much of a homelife & enjoy working with 2-faced co-workers, then this is the place for you.
Pros
They hire anyone with a pulse
Cons
Management safety communication
Its a all right place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ILFebruary 10, 2017
Hr and management has no common sense rules are to tight.pay is decent 40 hrs easy work. But to much back stabbing by management coworkers tell on each other for petty stuff
Pros
Holiday partyies good
Cons
To strick on breaks
Don't work here.
Packaging (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ILFebruary 4, 2017
They have unrealistic production goals and when they aren't reached they mandate overtime. We start at 7am first (and only) 20 minute break is at 9:30. The your half hour lunch is at noon. You are then expected to work from 12:30 until 5:30 with no breaks what so ever. This company has no regard at all for its employees. All they care about is their bottom line and money. If you work here be prepared to have no life at all outside of work.
Pros
Coworkers are wonderful
Cons
Long hours standing & walking
Fast Paced Work Environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Ithaca, MIJanuary 17, 2017
Clover Technologies Group is a leading manufacturer of inkjets and toner cartridges for printers. The typical day is very fast paced. There are many jobs throughout the company ranging from the Front Office staff to production employees to the shipping department.

The co-workers are wonderful and fun to work with, as is management.

The hardest part of the job would be juggling everything and ensuring that everything is completed accurately at day end. In the Front Office, there are many tasks to complete on a day-to-day basis and never enough time to do them all. Time management is of the essential in this position.

The most enjoyable part of the job would be speaking with the friendly customers and fellow employees.
Pros
Vacation time, warm environment
Cons
Company layoffs
fire people on the words of others instead of actual proof
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ILDecember 5, 2016
i loved the job got fired over hear say and over something that wasnt even true and the person who told i had got into a fight with the day before over labels. every one knows that at clover if u dont like someone all u have to do to get someone fired is to have a friend go with u to hr and calaborate ur story and next day they r gone. but other then that i loved the job...
Pros
holiday parties
Cons
can get fired just from someone not liking u and going to hr and making something up
not a place to advance
Quality Assurance Auditor (Current Employee) –  Ottawa IllinoisOctober 15, 2015
Typical day was analyzing product for defects and reporting findings. Manage defective inventory to rework. Learn new skills and how to do transfer orders and such
Pros
attendence bonuses

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clover Technologies Group. Our community is ready to answer.