Clover Technologies Group

Clover Technologies Group Employee Reviews

Fast pace
Collaborate with other departments as necessary to meet customer requirements. Fast-paced environment with opportunities for advancement. Great workplace culture.
Worst job ever
The director is a racist an an steals the company money. The supervisor smells like weed an has no supervisor knowledge at all, they hire u for 1 position an u work multiple, sinking company with no future run away
Nice place to work, great peolple
I enjoyed working at the Thousand Oaks facility. The team was a friendly, honest hardworking group. It had a family atmosphere, frequently had lunches with team building games and activities.
Pros
401K, good hours
Cons
Dusty environment
“Distribution Center”
Great hours and learned variety of jobs including training new hires on procedure and work instructions,filing in company system to Inventory. A typical day at work was mainly pulling sales oders at a fast yet accurate pace.
The hardest part of the job was trying to perform at highest rate possible as it was rewarding to see percentage everyday at what I had accomplished.

Management kept me up to very strict standards and is what made me the punctual hard working individual I strive to always be.

I am great at multi tasking and working under pressure with deadlines.

My annual reviews will reveal I always performed above expectations and am very proud that I did my job so well.
Fun
Good hard working people worked there
It was a good job that people loved coming to. A lot of people thought they would retire from there. But they gave us a chance to better our selves by. Paying for us to go to school.
Pros
Had dinners
Cons
Good healthcare
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Worst work environment I've ever experienced
If youre a female you will probably love working here as they are favorited by the creepy manager. Hard work goes unnoticed. HR is a joke. Team leads do next to nothing. Theyll be shutting down soon anyways so i wouldnt even bother applying
Pros
Cons
Short breaks, poor management, no work rotation
Very horrible work environment
I worked for this company almost 2 years, in the 2 years I've worked for them it has been very stressful and I have been subjected to favoritism, but not in my favor. Management was very poor and was not sympathetic to life events as well as schedule change. Especially in my favor. I begged for a schedule change to be able to deal with life a little better and was denied each and every time, only to watch my coworkers in my department receive the schedule I was asking for. Company cares more about making a dollar, than they do their good employees, and that was quickly shown. They have their favorites, and if you are not one of them, you will be treated like the step child. The yearly reviews was all a lie to keep you at a low.39 raise, if someone is excellent in an area, but only receives a 3 out of 5, thats a 60 score, that's not excellent. I watched a particular manager tirelessly flirt with the assistant. Overall, management made me walk away from this position, the pay stayed to low and management was very poor. Oh and this company was formerly known as Clover, it is now Sagent.
Pros
Free food every blue moon
Cons
Pay, very horrible management, the other lab managers are just part of a circus of poor management
You WILL Be Sorry You Ever Heard the Name Clover
I was warned before I even started there by an acquaintance. Yeah it was so bad an acquaintance felt they needed to say something. Should have listened.

Worst working environment ever. I had to leave, it was that bad. If you are a favorite of management you are fine. If not expect no raises, even if promised. Also expect to others jobs long after they are gone for the day. From what I saw if you are in the "in crowd" you can get away with anything. If not, watch out. You will be run out, or treated so badly you will leave. They don't value their employees. This is why no one wants to work for them anymore. Mention their name around where their two headquarters are and you will get horrified looks along with a story about working for them. None of the stories are good.

If you need proof just watch for a few weeks. The same jobs keep being posted. Their turnover is so high because they refuse to fix the problems that cause it. The good people LEAVE while the awful ones stay. They seem to have no problem with that.
Pros
Nope
Cons
Cliquish even management, abusive management, inactive HR
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Clover Technologies Group?
challanging
it was always a challenge, it was fun but the managers would always lie to the employees about their job security. They would have the employees running in circles
Stay Away!
Worked here for almost two years. Just a dismal place to work. Management seems to have contempt for employees. Pay is so-so. The environment is extremely depressing. Very back-stabby, if you know what I mean. I got a bad feeling in my interviews with them and I should have listened to that feeling. Save yourself the trouble and look somewhere else. The few decent people that were there were desperately trying to get out. I wish them well but don't have a lot of hope.
Pros
Better than unemployment
Cons
Everything else
Very fast growing company
Working for Clover when they were first starting up was very fun. I learned a lot. Starting in the customer service department and finishing in the human resource department.
Pros
Room for advancement
Cons
Clicky
Nice peopel to work with
I liked the hours i worked it was work that liked to do it is a clean place to work they gave you a lunch brake and a15 minute brake and the coworkers were nice
Easy work
Easy work and it was a calm work place I just wish they paid more for min wage. Have to have forklift trained to work the other half of the building.
Pros
Two breaks, playing music
Cons
Pay
Great learning experience
I've learned a lot about finance and business acumen from working at Clover. CFO and Senior Leadership were very knowledgeable about their career fields. A typical day was easy-going. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning and gaining experience from senior leadership. The hardest part of the job was having to deal with some of the other staff members. Sometimes it was hard to get the correct information or the information you needed from other staff.
Exhausting work!
10 Hour days + Saturdays is way to exhausting. Many cuts over the last few years. They tell you at any moment you can be replaced by someone else, not a very good motivational strategy. Management not overly friendly, only to a select few. I didn't feel appreciated. A lot of production jobs have moved to Mexico.
Pros
Many potlucks
Cons
Some employes make a high wage, others make much less, no balance.
I never experienced a job like this before
Wow I'm lost for words I never experienced a job like this one here before. Wow wow wow. I got fired because of a temp who came to work with attitude each day one day decided she was gonna come at me and cursed me n gavr me attitude in when I retaliated back in curse her back I got fired I was like were is the protection from that I had to defend myself the way she was cursing n coming at me they didn't say ok we'll suspend u for a week r write u up they just straight fired me. Clover needs better management who can care about u in also protect u.
Pros
CoWorkers
Cons
Amy in David are the worst managers i ever had in my years of working.
Terrible place to work especially 1st shift warehouse
Avoid the 1st shift in the Ottawa DC unless you are comfortable working for an elderly manager that barely knows how to turn on his computer, falls asleep at his desk, and is willing to steamroll and back stab anybody and everybody to maintain his job for as long as he possibly can.
Pros
Paid vacation days
Cons
Too many to list.
Best Job I’ve evervhad
No weekends. First job I’ve had in my life where it was not required to work Saturday’s. Loved the 2 weeks vacation after only one year. Most enjoyable part of my job was meet & greet.
Pros
No weekends
Not so great!
Was laid off without warning. Job was slow for about two months they kept us in the dust till let go day no phone calls coming through nothing was a dead office even management started leaving on their own. Also we got bought out by Clover formerly MSE and lots of people from Clover had attitudes and thought they were better. They were slick started re routing all the calls to the IL location without Van Nuts knowing lol. Thank god im out of there right after us all of HR got let go too.
bad job
they treat a person bad they have terrible bosses the pay is not good they dont care about anyone they have moved alot of jobs to mexico and let people go that have worked there a long time its not a good place
An ok place to work.
It's a fast paced, hard working environment. If you come to work on time, every day, you qualify for attendance bonuses. They give you lots of vacation time to spend with your family & paid holidays. They have holiday parties & employee appreciation days with special treats. Temperature controlled environment so you don't have to work in really extreme conditions. I love my coworkers & we make our days fun.
Pros
Bonuses, friendly coworkers, vacation time, great pay & benefits.
Cons
Standing in one spot for 8 hours.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clover Technologies Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8